It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is What English Sounds Like To 75% Of The World

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

I agree. The OP is an earworm. I like the beat, though.
This song is similar in beat, and may just help you get rid of the OP as an earworm.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

You sonnnnafffaaa@#*!!!

I just got RickRoll'D!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I know most here don't like the original song, but I did - a lot! Heh heh. I think it sounded awesome.
I hope some talented person out there does more of this stuff. I love meaningless crap like this.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
WTF! LMFO! hahahaha!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Well, at least you didn't post "raindrops are fallin' on my head..."

Prisencolinen sinainciusol, oll riath!

[edit on 4/9/10 by silent thunder]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
well, since the rick roll is always a thread killer, might as well throw this one in there, too.

the worst video. ever. ever.

www.youtube.com...

you were warned.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I have quite the grasp on the English language by now, almost exclusively watching movies and tv shows in their original version, nevertheless, my mother tongue being German, I can listen to this with my mind wandering elsewhere and firmly believe what I am hearing is actual English

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I am not sure if anyone cares to hear this....but its got to be better than a Rick Roll.

This is from Hee Haw. Its called "Eefing", and is kind of like the hillbilly beatbox. They would make music out of imitating the barnyard animals. What this guy (Jimmy Riddle) does is not animal sounding, until it gets slowed down. But it is considered standard for eefing.

Yes, it is silly. But it is a quaint part of Americana that is, if nothing else, entertaining.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This thread is great on so many levels. First it raises awareness, then it raises your energy....I have not laughted this hard in...well i've not laughted this hard.

This is so uncanny though...as a second language english speaker i do remember a time when my favourite beatles song was...shlovesmeeeyeyeye shlovesmeee yeyeye anashovsritedaa shnovsecobebaa

....colinaisinaichuso aiey...my bun is fine benny lava!

PS To my UK family no we do not understand you any better if you shout.
Love you guys

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I agree, that probably sounds close to what we sound like to foreign audiences. Funny thing is that there ar probably some Americans that speak exactly liket hat.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Well, I was going to go to bed but this thread caught my eye, I kept reading and watching and the pages kept growing. I have laffed myself silly, neighbors already think I am nuts and its 2 oclock on the morning.

Thank you all for a very entertaining hour

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join