It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President of USA = Know everything?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Ive come to the conclusion that if there is any one person in the world who would know about God, Jesus or time travel etc. it must be the most powerful person on the planet i.e. The President/s Of The USA.
Surely if any one person would know anything about these subjects it would be them.

Does this make any sense to anyone else except me?!

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I used to think the President would know this stuff and just kept his mouth shut to keep national security.

But honestly since I've seen Bush, followed by Obama I just don't see the office as being that powerful. I really doubt the President knows anything he doesn't need to.

Sometimes I don't even think he knows the things he does need to. If they did why would life be like this?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I disagree. If anybody would know anything, it would be anybody.

Knowing is not what matters, living in the present dose.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Most powerful person on earth...the POTUS? heh...newp.

“There’s a secret government, inside the government…and I don’t control it.”…Bill Clinton…

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Whatever committee is in charge of the Shadow Gov has access to knowledge, but the "visible gov" does not have access to much information.

For example, a extremely high ranking military official would undoubtedly know far more information than a politician. Need to know, you know.

I use the term "shadow gov" loosely because it can mean many things or apply to many situations.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Ever see the movie Independance Day? Remember the part where the President says that there are no alien spacecraft in Area 51? Then the Secretary of Defence says "that's not entirely true". His excuse was "plausable deniability". There's your answer.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
You are way off the mark if you think ole Barry Setaro is the most powerful dude on the planet,

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by paul762
Ive come to the conclusion that if there is any one person in the world who would know about God, Jesus or time travel etc. it must be the most powerful person on the planet i.e. The President/s Of The USA.
Surely if any one person would know anything about these subjects it would be them.

Does this make any sense to anyone else except me?!

No not at all..

How is the American president the most powerful person on the planet?

Also how would he gain this knowledge? From a magic president hat maybe?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Well it makes perfect sense to me.

Check it out our Barry is very intelligent.

Intelligent

top topics

join