It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why has CNN Removed nearly everything 9/11 from their Website?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Why has CNN Removed everything 9/11?? Go to this link and start clicking around. Everything 9/11 has been removed. The CNN memorial is still up, but now with many "missing" photographs. Why have they removed some of the passenger photographs? And at the first link below, why have they removed everything?

www.cnn.com...

CNN Memorial still up; But with many missing "404" photographs..

www.cnn.com...

This is rather odd and disturbing. Does anyone remember the last time they went to the CNN website and everything was still there? What the hell is going on?

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Phil Jayhan

Because it was almost nine years ago?

[Mod Edit - replace unnecessary quote with Reply To tab]

[edit on 6/4/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I'm not buying it. It took enormous amounts of payroll money to put it all up. The idea was to have a central archive for people. It didn't cost them anything after having made it to keep it up and going.

So why did they take it down? The answer isn't because its been 9 years, IMO. But I asked, and welcome anyones ideas on whats going on here. I just don't think this is the answer.

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I honestly think hooper is right on this one. It's been 9 years, and the collective American consciousness has basically gone on with their lives. They believe what the MSM has shoved down their throats, and have become so inured to the official story that it doesn't even enter their minds to question it.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I have been following this site and the discoveries they have been making, if you follow the timeline of their discoveries and the vanishing information not just from CNN but also other "memorial" sites something is going on that just doesn't add up.
Memorial oddities.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

I agree X. And Otto, I don't think the news people are news people, so I don't think the problem is they don't believe there was a conspiracy. I think the problem is they were all part of the conspiracy, being Intelligence people who are chosen to run U.S. newsrooms.

And X, I don't agree with all of the premises of the no plane crowd, and even think it is purposely antagonistic to the truth. But they do have many interesting things at that forum,and they came up with the Barbara Olson thing a full year before Bollyn posted it, which is where I saw it originally.

But I honestly think someone needs to contact CNN, and ask them and find out what their official response is,so we can tear it to shreds and say bull#*%^.

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Phil Jayhan

Before you go crazy with the tearing things apart - is any other news footage available from the period regarding subjects not related to 9/11?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
IMO it's another example of Orwell's influence on society. Sure, 9/11 was years ago, WWII was many more - but I don't see any historical content removal from that era. I think this is just revisionist history at work, especially considering a number of other CNN related actions recently. Just my 2c.

gj

[edit on 6-4-2010 by ganjoa]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Otto Von Bismarck
They believe what the MSM has shoved down their throats, and have become so inured to the official story that it doesn't even enter their minds to question it.

Thats why people who want to find the truth must keep trrying to wake up the people living in a fantasy world.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phil Jayhan

Why has CNN Removed everything 9/11?? Go to this link and start clicking around. Everything 9/11 has been removed. The CNN memorial is still up, but now with many "missing" photographs. Why have they removed some of the passenger photographs? And at the first link below, why have they removed everything?

www.cnn.com...

CNN's SPECIALS archive is indexed annually from 1995 - 2002. The archive index page for each year from 1997 - 2002 gives you the same 'page not found' message. Years 1995, and 1996 are still valid pages.

This suggests to me that a website reorganization of some sort is going on with the archives.

It is fallacious to jump to conclusions. September 11 news archives have not been singled out.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Well, only a few weeks after I found pictures at the CNN website which coincidently, or not, show a passenger, John J Wenckus to be a near carbon copy of Mike Rivero and post this on the net, CNN started a fast and furious campaign of picture removal at the CNN memorial. They removed John Wenckus picture in the last 7 days. And removed nearly all the rest of the passengers as well in the last 7 days. If you want to see the story, then google this;

is Mike Rivero John J. Wenckus

And go to the story, titled: Another 9/11 Passenger Found? Is Mike Rivero John Wenckus of Flight 11?

I would simply leave a link, but it appears this isn't allowed here even if it follows the rules. God forbid we actually figure out any of the mysteries of 9/11. But that will tell you why CNN has pulled all the pictures of the passengers in the last 7days. And quite a few before that, ever since I published my findings and asked the question; Is this really Mike Rivero? But this is the reason in myopinion on why CNN has started deleting all the passenger pictures.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af2608a80237.jpg[/atsimg]

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phil Jayhan
Well, only a few weeks after I found pictures at the CNN website which coincidently, or not, show a passenger, John J Wenckus to be a near carbon copy of Mike Rivero and post this on the net, CNN started a fast and furious campaign of picture removal at the CNN memorial. They removed John Wenckus picture in the last 7 days. And removed nearly all the rest of the passengers as well in the last 7 days.

First PJ, don't think I'm picking on your threads b/c I'm not, I always try to just give my honest opinion.

That being said, maybe your stories of 9/11 victims being alive has really upset some people. Maybe since they know there's little they can do to you, they just figure maybe if we take down the victims pictures and information we can at least avoid being linked to these types of stories. Possibly stop more stories like this from happening to another 9/11 victims family.

Or maybe like JT said it's just SOP for some task being preformed right now and has nothing to do with you or anyone else.

Your explanation on the other hand makes little sense. Because the victims information are literally everywhere on the internet and in books. How could taking down the victims section on CNN hamper or somehow instantly stop you from busting the "fake 9/11 victims" conspiracy.

top topics

join