It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robinesque Ruminations

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Something totally personal. Today I went ice fishing. You couldn't understand it unless you've done it. We were one of the first ones on the ice this year. Had to break a trail. Makes you feel like a pioneer.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Robin Marks

so Robin...

didja catch any icefish ?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Loooong story. I didn't but my friend got four. He had the honey hole.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoodearth

Yes, let's please not forget that Dick Cheney is the author of the Halliburton Loophole of the Clean Water Act, and also former Big Man at Halliburton.

Speaking of.....and for more fracking madness - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace,
spec

edit on 5-1-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I hate making videos. Hate it.

But I did anyway. Here's my you tube. make it viral.

I think I've got it finally down to the exact story.
The earthquakes caused gas migration.
A methane seep, and cold water inversion killed the drum.
A methane rupture produces a noise that sends the birds into an emergency migration which causes stress and death.
The gas industry caused the earthquakes.

That's as few words as I can get for a conclusion.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Just to demonstrate that I can read, I realized what you meant when I happened to reread your post. In fact, that's all I caught. The only thing that clung to my line was ice. Had a damn migraine today and couldn't go.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

heheh, was beginning to wonder if you even "got" my little joke.

Hope you are feeling better my dear

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Thank you for your brilliaint reply but you washed over the question of toxicology reports like an expert politician.

Not just me either.

Fact is.

Any poisons would have showed even in traces in the blood gas test of a post mortem toxicology report.

In this case a natural gas out would not be a problem to drilling companies because it happens quite often.

Another thing.

Ruptures and gas outs would register on seismometers and "felt" by locals.

You have a good theory but it does not pan out with closer scrutiny.

I believe it is geomagnetic.

A geomagnetic change can also be localised with fracking changing the magnetic variance of minerals via the tempreture and preassure variance that pumping sea water produces.

But with that comes the fact that this is not a localised event but global.

Fracking does not take place everywhere.

No

I believe there is something deeper here. Either a celestial body exchanging energies with earth or more localised magnetic anomalies that are man made.

This is right up your street Robin.

Lets work it out!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Yes I'm feeling better now. Thank you.

That's one of the joys from suffering with migraines. You lose whole days. My life has gaps in it like swiss cheese. But experience has helped me deal with them and understand their cause. This makes the trauma less intensive.

Part of this particular migraine comes from once again finding a solution to a problem and having it lost in the fray. I honestly felt that this was my case. I was researching this exact location because of the earthquakes. When the bird story came across the wires I knew there was a link. The fish story confirmed my hunch. My migraine was stress.

And some will say that I should just let it go. The explaination for why I can't is far too long to document here. For those that follow the Yellowstone thread, there is many clues for my reason within it's many pages.

Interesting experience that happened as we were on our way out ice fishing. My friend was in the store getting minnows. I don't listen to music. Long story once again. But as I waited in the truck, I decided to turn the radio on. The first line of the chorus was "Don't give up."
How did the radio know I was thinking about giving up?

It was a gas rupture. And I expect and accept that all my efforts will be lost amonst the crazy crap that has enveloped the story. But I had to make a video. I had to write here.

Because the story isn't over. And it's not the end of the world. But there is a real omen in the events. It's not biblical. It's epic and it defines our modern civilization. It's the use of fossil fuels. Industrial pollution will define our future. I'm the canary in the coal-mine. I will be a victim of the oil industry. I've even sprayed petro-chemical pesticides when I farmed. I've accepted my fate and while I stand I will fight.

The earthquakes in Arkansas continue. In fact the most recent has migrated to the north of the other most recent epicenters. I would never wish for a disaster. But it wouldn't surprise me if something else happens in Arkansas in the near future. Maybe a major blowout at one of the drilling sites.

You know what bugs me most? It's that I know use rational thought in my life and I use facts and research to guide my way to the truth. Yet no matter how sound or probable my solutions, it's always the same old story. My discoveries are secrets.

Faye Moore said she heard the poof whoosh noise. When she looked to the sky she saw nothing except some birds start to fly around and flutter. She said it wasn't fireworks. If loud proffesional fireworks were going off above the neighbourhood, it would have been seen by all and many would have rushed out to see them. No one describes see large fireworks. Descriptions range for hearing a cannon, to hearing gun shots. The loud sounds were never refered to as fireworks, and no one saw them. Yet fireworks is the suspect.

And gas ruptures aren't even being considered seriously.

What the hell do I know?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Robin,
First let me say that I really respect you as I have followed what you have posted on the Yellowstone thread and several others in the past year and a half. Your theory on this event is again, very brilliant for the Arkansas deaths. I know you said that you didn't want to get into all the other deaths all around the world, but here is a google map that shows all the deaths worldwide.
maps.google.com...

Since this is a worldwide thing, what are your thoughts on all these other deaths. I mean it seems to me that there is more going on than just the fracking being the cause?? Again, I realize your expertise on these subjects with earthquakes and fracking, but with all these other events spread around the world, I would hope that you would back up and take another look....Thank you sir...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Sorry I've been writing on too many posts and I did not answer your question very well.

I believe that trauma killed the birds. The toxicology report is valid. I don't think that the birds were killed by the gas rupture. The noises of the rupture sent the flock into the frenzy which led to their injuries.

You make a good point about ruptures being picked up by siesmographs. If they were big enough they would. But if they were small they wouldn't stay out from background noises. For example a seep wouldn't make any noise at all. I believe that a seep killed the fish. The two ruptures that scared the birds were fairly large, but not much bigger than a large caliber weapon.

As I just wrote in my last post, Faye Moore describes the sounds. Then you have other witnesses describing it as a cannon or gun shots. So it was a loud rupture, but nothing substainally ground shaking. The rupture may not have been very loud at all considering. It was probably the hissing as gas escaped that drove the birds from their roost. I've heard the Trans Canada Pipline discharge gas. The rush gas at that volume freaked me out and I knew what was going on. I could see the pipeline and figured it out almost immediately, but that didn't settle my nerves.

Fracking is right across Akransas. The Fayetteville Shale Play Formation runs through all three counties where the events took place.

No disrespect at all, but I got the answer. You should research everything and you'll see that I have the best hypothesis and the most circumstainal evidence. None of my evidence is outside known scientific findings.

Fracking causes gas migration. That's the whole purpose of the excercise. Injection causes earthquakes. The Gas and Oil Companies kill lots of birds and fish. There is nothing exceptional about my hypothesis. It's just that I've put all the pieces together and looked at this just like the way Sherlock Holmes investigates.

If you find any information I provided that are contray to the facts, I will correct it immediately. If you find a major flaw in my hypothesis I will address it directly. I obviously failed the first go round but that was because I was going off in too many directions and didnt' focus on what you wrote exactly.

But now the media storm is calming as they find other things to write about. It was a slow news week. The thing happened when Yellowstone had the swarm back on Boxing Day 2008. So this means people are moving on and will forget about Arkansas and the things that are happening there. Like earthquakes and water contamination from the drilling. Those stories arent' sexy.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

Firstly, I'm not expert at anything except being mental ill. It is a subject I know better than most. But I'm not crazy enough to try and link everything together all once. I am speaking to what I know from my studies. I have being wrong and will only really comment on things that I am sure of. If you've read the Yellowstone thread then you know I speculate on many things believe there. I know there is a scientific link between the moon, sun, and earth and how this causes earthquakes. But with the Arkansa event, these are very specific events within a very short time frame and very localized. I understand these events and how they are linked and that's why I am focusing on Arkansas.

The reason I won't claim I know what's going on everytwhere is that I don't. And I haven't broadened my scope for two reasons. Firstly, animals are not uncommon. Gosh the oil industry kills animals on the planet daily. We only hear about the big ones like BP and Enbridge. Secondly, when I started researching the rumours and reports of animals deaths I found some to be false. For example the Manitoba kill. I live right beside Manitoba and could not find anything on the story. The only bird deaths I will comment on directly is the ones in Louisiana and Kentucky. The were from the Arkansas flock.

But since you're curious, and since I can't keep my big mouth shut or stop clicking keys, I think that something may have happened during the last sequence of large world-wide quakes. Methane on a large scale may have been release. I don't know how or why so I cannot say. Another reason for the world-wide deaths may be from the cold weather. Cold water inversion my account for some. The fish in Chesapeake may have died from this. It may have been worse in this particular point in history because our waters are so polluted. The cold water sinks and changes the oxygen levels. Since our water have so many hydro-carbons in them, it could have made a bad situation worse. The cold water sinking to the bottom can disturb sediments which releases methane and other contaminants into the water, which would also reduce the oxygen levels. The fish can't find any good water. I ice fish and we look for fish at certain depths depending on the water temperature. That's why I can't figure out the drum kill any other way. They are hardy fish which can withstand cold water. The fish are dying becaue they can't find the oxygen level fast enough when there is a drastic shift. The get lost in the bad water and die. Just like fish that get caught in an algae bloom.

And don't call me sir. During my short stint in the army I was never an officier. Hell I didn't even make private.
edit on 6-1-2011 by Robin Marks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Thank you for your quick reply my friend. Yes, I have read the Yellowstone thread, all of it, and I know you are very wise in the earthquake area and we are fortunate to have you at ATS.

I live in Ky so I am very concerned with the bird deaths and the fish in Arkansas and Ky. But I am really concerned with the New Madrid Fault, which if it goes off, then it could kill family and friends.

Back to the topic, Do you think that the BP disaster could have anything to do with all the other deaths in the world, via the gulf stream? That is one thing that could possibly tie everything together isn't it? Or am I way off base here?

From what I have found out from you, I wish that someone could make them stop the fracking in Arkansas before they cause a major earthquake here. Thanks again Robin..
edit on 6-1-2011 by kennylee because: spelling

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robin Marks

Sorry I've been writing on too many posts and I did not answer your question very well.

I believe that trauma killed the birds. The toxicology report is valid. I don't think that the birds were killed by the gas rupture. The noises of the rupture sent the flock into the frenzy which led to their injuries.

You make a good point about ruptures being picked up by siesmographs. If they were big enough they would. But if they were small they wouldn't stay out from background noises. For example a seep wouldn't make any noise at all. I believe that a seep killed the fish. The two ruptures that scared the birds were fairly large, but not much bigger than a large caliber weapon.

As I just wrote in my last post, Faye Moore describes the sounds. Then you have other witnesses describing it as a cannon or gun shots. So it was a loud rupture, but nothing substainally ground shaking. The rupture may not have been very loud at all considering. It was probably the hissing as gas escaped that drove the birds from their roost. I've heard the Trans Canada Pipline discharge gas. The rush gas at that volume freaked me out and I knew what was going on. I could see the pipeline and figured it out almost immediately, but that didn't settle my nerves.

Fracking is right across Akransas. The Fayetteville Shale Play Formation runs through all three counties where the events took place.

No disrespect at all, but I got the answer. You should research everything and you'll see that I have the best hypothesis and the most circumstainal evidence. None of my evidence is outside known scientific findings.

Fracking causes gas migration. That's the whole purpose of the excercise. Injection causes earthquakes. The Gas and Oil Companies kill lots of birds and fish. There is nothing exceptional about my hypothesis. It's just that I've put all the pieces together and looked at this just like the way Sherlock Holmes investigates.

If you find any information I provided that are contray to the facts, I will correct it immediately. If you find a major flaw in my hypothesis I will address it directly. I obviously failed the first go round but that was because I was going off in too many directions and didnt' focus on what you wrote exactly.

But now the media storm is calming as they find other things to write about. It was a slow news week. The thing happened when Yellowstone had the swarm back on Boxing Day 2008. So this means people are moving on and will forget about Arkansas and the things that are happening there. Like earthquakes and water contamination from the drilling. Those stories arent' sexy.

Dude I have tried to throw you a bone but you are so fixated with your amazing theory that you are beyond redemption.

You STILL failed to address the blood gas toxicology.

I am not American so do not believe that America is the centre of the universe like most Americans do and I have actually travelled the world.

Plus

I have a 169 IQ so am not easily swayed, particulary with the fact that unlike most genius IQ people, I have fought wars, travelled the world and have life experience.

As a fellow traveller I recognise your expertise and experience, yet do not buy it until all avenues have been answered.

This is global and has affected many un related species..

I want to collaberate with you because out of all the minds on this site your brain is exquisite..

At this point in time you need to let go of your pets

Science is not political but fact based to the detriment of scientist but gain to the world.

edit on 6-1-2011 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I did not ignore the toxicology report. It says the birds did not die from posion. I cannot dispute this finding so I agree that the birds died from trauma. So I don't understand what your criticism is specifcally. The only real difference between my hypotheis and the official version is that I don't think that it was fireworks that frightened the birds. I was at first thinking that a some of the birds had been poisoned, and this caused the frenzy. But I changed my mind after hearing Faye Moore's eye witness testimony. The rupture indirectly caused the deaths, so there would be nothing to find in a toxicology report.

And trust me, I don't think the United States is the center of the Universe. I am Canadian. I have a love/hate relationship with Americans. Perched up here in the colds of Canada I have a great perspective.

And I don't know what's causing all the world-wide deaths. I've got some ideas, but haven't done enough research to give a good answer that I'm confident is probable. The reason I am focus on Arkansas is that I have most of the pieces of the puzzle and I can clearly make out the picture.

I am very open to new ideas and am always considering alternative views. Believe it or not I am always questioning my views because I hate being wrong. I'm the first to admit when I am and I take the new information and will throw my whole hypothesis in the garbage and move on if it invalidates my conclusions.

I would love nothing better to accept that it was fireworks. But it doesn't seem credible when you really investigate the witness statements. And I accept that witnesses are often unreliable. The reason I find Faye Moore so compelling is that she was very specfic and seem to remember the incident clearly. And the sound she made is consistent with others describing a booming noise. A cannon? I was amazed when I thought someone heard a cannon. I've tried to find the sherriff's official statement where he said that it was proffessional fireworks. And I want to know how he came to that conclusion. Especially when no eye-witness said that they saw large fireworks exploding over heard.

I'll stop there.

Nope. I had to make an addition. It's easy to work with me. This kooky little thread developed because I wanted to show Puterman my circles. I'm a writer, not a computer whiz. So I am very willing to discuss and explore ideas. But my pets are my pets and they are dear. It'd be like cutting off my fingers. I only really like to comment and claim things when i truly believe I've explored it enough to give a valid opinion. I'm not sure where you'd like to go with this. From what I gather you think a magnetic change effected the animals. I'm not sure how this would have caused the birds to panic. If magnetism is the cause, I suppose that they would have been disturbed by their brainwaves misfiring which caused them to frenzy. I have heard that birds when they migrate can be thrown off course. But I don't know of any research which shows that it could cause such an event.

And the fish. I can't figure out how a change would kill them.

I may only be trying to avoid stories about magnetic change because I don't want another obsession. My writing out here in cyberspace only began because I began researching volcanoes at the library. I came up with a hypothesis and then I had the compulsion to share it with the world because it was important. I got a computer to gain access to the world. The computer opened up a gigantic library to me. My ideas were sustainated by what I found. It gave me the research to be able to further explore my hypothesis. I am happy with my writing. And I truly believe I've discovered something truly great. And I say this modestly. Really. I'm crazy. I'll freely admit that. I am not in any kind of denial. Now I'm ranting. The first step in recovery is recognition.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

Yes I think the BP oil spill got into the Atlantic current and could be in part responible for the fish kills in the Chesapeake Bay. I think I've watched a doc on the levels of pollution already in the bay. So the added pollution could be push the fish over the edge. The cold weather caused a chemical change which depleted oxygen.

And if you live in Kentucky you should know that they are fracking in your state. I would advise you to do all you can. The usuals. Vote, and get active. I know how hard that can be. So do what you can. Watch Gasland to start.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
LOOK!

Fracking the life out of Arkansas and beyond
www.thepeoplesvoice.org...

maps and everything!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I just want to say thank you very much. When you're the only one that sees something it's an illusion. That destortion in reality leads to pyscosis. Now I have proof that I'm not the only one seeing it. When someone else reasearches the data and science throughly, they will reach the same conclusion. I've just read it through once and felt so overjoyed that I had to tell you as soon as possible. It happened, and it happened just like I said it did. The events are tied together and the fracking is the culprit. I just finished a my second video and that was exactly my summation. The only difference is that I don't think they pinpointed the vital evidence of eye-witnesses that heard the gas rupture. In a proper investigation, authorities should be able to find out where the specific fireworks came from. I mean if they're shooting off giant- visible- fireworks, then why didn't everyone immediately saw that's what they heard and saw. Everyone in the nieghbourhood would have heard and seen them. The remarkable thing they noted and stressed was the loud sound. Gunfire, cannon, and then the witness who heard the poof/whoosh. The sherriff said it was "proffessional fireworks". Why didn't anyone say they saw large fireworks? I'm starting to feel sane again. Off to read and ponder. thank you so much, so soooo much.

You should post this everywhere. And refer them back to this thread. I am so glad other people have done their homework and when you see it all laid out, with all the data and historical references, it obvious really.

Stop fracking.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I have begun to realize that the general public and the media are moving passed this story. Those that had a mild interest are content with the official explaination and the sound bite is enough for them. The media on latched on to the story because it was a slow news week. And because the story was an oddity. But now the politicians are back to work and they'd rather be like high-school kids and talk about the popularity contest and detail all the verbal brawling. They'll cover the personalities, but they rarely dig deeper into the real issue of the day. Like gas drilling. They only cover the story if there is legislation. But some outlets have dug a little further. I'd have to tip my hat to CBS and PBS for doing some real journalism and covering fracking.

So the main stream of humanity has been moving beyond Arkansas. And so have fringes. The fringe has take the story and tied it to every possible thing imaginable. My favorite is the birds flew into an invisible ship, either alien or Chinese. I accept that on this website, but it only distracts from the real cause.

I am sure that the gas companies will get away with this one. Or two as it would be. Fireworks will get the blame and they'll continue drilling. Interesting point is that in Arkansas they've stopped issuing new drilling permits. I think behind the scences they are being cautious because they believe the drilling is causing quakes and they are investigating.

Let's not forget that the swarm continues. And the drilling continues. So don't forget all about Arkansas, something else will happen before too long. Maybe a blowout, maybe the posion the whole Arkansas River. Something. You can't drill this intensively and not think they'll be a consequence.

So the real culprits are going to get away. Good job media. You create a frenzy and then fly away. Without doing your homework, you accept the easiest explaination and then forget it ever happened. So much for investigating. The media never mentioned the earthquakes. Even though the epicenter was next door to both events. It's because they don't understand geology and never made the connection. But it's bad journalism as well. To sell papers you need to create intrigue. The earthquake story along with the kills would have made a much better story. They don't investigate much anymore. It's all sound bites.

Here's mine,
Media misses the story time and time again.

Don't want to get political, but where was the media during the rush to invade Iraq? Oh I forgot, they were on the bandwagon along with all the other highschool kids.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Robin I want to appologise for my drunken, cringeworthy posts.

I sometimes wish that this site had a sobriety test before you log on.

Sorry again

Your theory is sound

You the man

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join