It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robinesque Ruminations

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Robin Marks

Here's my 2 cents.

Birds are apparently sensitive to magnetic fields and use them for navigation. The magnetosphere of the earth is diminishing at this current time. It may be reaching some sort of floating critical state regionally that can have an adverse effect on a flock's ability to function or live for that matter.

This is birdbrained conjecture on my part. It's like a magnetic canary in a coal mine speculation. If no known virus or airborn toxin appears, magnetic dissipation may be the cause.

The drum fish thing doesn't fit unless they have some magnetic sensitivity.

I just wanted to put that on the table.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RighteousDude

I believe that magnetic fields can cause birds to become disorientated during migrations. However, these were roosting birds at night. And the case is very isolated. I except that the Kentucky and Louisana bird kills are connect and the birds are from the Beebe flock.

And I don't see how a sensitivity to a change in magnetic fields would kill the fish. It may confuse them, but I don't think it would cause death.

CO2 will easily kill both animals and leave larger mammals uneffected. I hate to repeat it but it's true, canary in the coalmine.

Thanks for visiting, please share my story.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

thats a week explanation but it filled alot of space and looked nice

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SpunGCake

What part was weak and why? I accept and encourage valid criticism.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by robile

Thank you very much for the map. It's greatly appreciated. It really illustrates the relationship between events. Spread the word. You've seen it for yourself.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

where u said the birds and the fish were killed by carbon dioxide its not like the birds are in a bird house or some1 ran and put a mask on there beeks there in open air. i could see fish dieing off because of temprature change. i heard one of the factories shut down for xmas and new year and they pump in warm water from it. now thats explain able. but birds in open air and not only that but at night they are day birds they r not supposed to fly at night no they dont fly at night somthing scared those birds provoked them into flyen and whatever happened from there is a mystery. heart attack. getten cooked buy microwaves form haarp like some others have been posing about but gas just dont work for me. with all respect

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I just posted this specific point on another thread. So excuse me for reposting it here, but it's appropriate. There was methane in the sediment. The rain disturbed silt and released the gas which reacted with the water to produce CO2. Some of the birds drank from a contaminated source. Here's the rest from the other thread.

"Only a fraction of the birds died as a direct result of gas inhalation. They were disoriented when they returned to the roost after drinking water at a contaminated source. When they returned to the roost they began experiencing distress. This panic sent shockwaves of fear throughout the roost. The flock reacted to the sight and sounds of the dying birds and took to the air. Once in the air, they flew about in shock, aimlessly smashing into one another in the rush to escape. Hence the wounding of the chest muscles as the bumped into objects and other birds. The gas poisioning is the cause, but not the whole explaination for the deaths. The majority of deaths happened because of the "stampede". Just like you have when crowds panic. Compression of the chest in the crush."

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Carbon dioxide is a heavy gas. It would be low to the ground. This die-off, was it at night or is that unresolved?

Toxins aside, plan B for me is still magnetic disruption and disorientation.

Now I see this Wheeler murder connection being thrown in for the conspiracy fetishists. What's worse TV or the internet? I guess with the internet you can decide your own definition of the truth (on a good day).

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

The first bird was reported to have falled at 10:30 pm. Around 18 hours after a 4.4 earthquake and a storm front which produced a tornado. The second major storm in less than four days.

I should add that you are exactly right that the gas was heavy and would be low to the ground. The vapour which orignated under the water would stay low to the water and create a poision layer. The birds would have breathed the gas as they drank, and they would also ingest hydrocarbons from the methane dissolved in the water. But only a fraction will have been effected. The other birds were killed in the frenzy.
edit on 4-1-2011 by Robin Marks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Another gas that earthquakes and volcanoes release is H2S. Hydrogen Sulphide. Extremely toxic, and has killed many animals through the years around Yellowstone.

It can also get released when they're drilling for gas - hydraulic fracturing (fracking). I've heard they've been doing that in Arkansas, although I'm having a hard time finding decent links on the subject.

It's getting well known for messing up the water systems everywhere they do it. Once you start reading up on it, it's a nightmare waiting to happen.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

edit on 4-1-2011 by snowspirit because: added link

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

did u see or here where the methane was coming from i never heard anything about this tell i saw the thread?
about the methane the is.
edit on 4-1-2011 by SpunGCake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I've got lots of links on the previous page. I've been writing about fracking ever since I learned about the practise and it's dangers. Read as much as you can that I've written since I first post information on the Arkansas earthquakes and the bird kill. I've written on other threads here and explained everything. The methane is escaping from the Shale Formation and getting into the aquifer. Then ask me any specific questions you may have.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

now that u mention it i have been seeing alot of ducks flying around in circles when they should already be south interesting. and there decent sized flocks 2 i thought some 1 was feeding them around the neighbor hood but who knows?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I just went back a page, and read your post halfway down the page about the fracking. For sure. It not only releases methane, but tons of other gases, and they won't even tell you the chemicals and gases they use to frak. Trade secret.

BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan and maybe Quebec are all getting fracked right now also, and the companies doing it, probably the same companies doing it in the US, are planning on ramping up the fracking process as much as possible over the next couple of years. All over North America, where ever the shale exists. Environmental laws are just getting ignored, for the money.

I still have to read your links. Looks like you've done lots of research.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Thank you. And you are on the right track to the answer. Fracking is a key factor.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Could this have had something to do with it?

3 dead after tornado hits tiny NW Arkansas town on New Year's Eve

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Vexatious Vex

The storms that which produced the tornado definately had it's part in this mystery. The cold rains and the run-off it created, sank to the bottom and stirred up sediments. This caused the contamination because within the silt there was trapped methane. This led to the gas poisioning when it reacted with the water.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Arkansas

Drilling for natural gas has been ruled out as a cause for the quakes, but experts are looking at saltwater disposal wells, Scott Ausbrooks, geohazards supervisor for the USGS, said.

From the link you posted.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/65fbf83a11eb.jpg[/atsimg]

I may be wrong but I believe they are covering up. They know that fracking causes quakes, but they have to frack. They cannot admit it of they would have to stop, and might even get sued. I mean, are you telling me that a bunch of highly paid, highly qualified geologists have no clue as to what is happening at Guy? (See the image above)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

The strange thing is Robin that I said almost exactly the same thing this evening when talking with the Mrs. In fact we pretty much came up with your scenario between us.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

I don't think it matters whether it's the fracking itself, or the disposal of the by-products through deep injection. They both will cause earthquakes. And the oil companies are doing everything can to deny every problem. Gasland. In the end it's all part of the fracking process.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join