It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robinesque Ruminations

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
What a stupid world!
Oh, don't mind me, or I may bite. I don't have long. I'm hungry and need to go eat. Yellowstone is rumbling. I'm sure nothing will happen. Or not. This was the year I pick as one to be worried about. I'm sure I'm wrong. The inflation has subsided within the caldera. This bunch of earthquakes is outside the caldera.

Norris started to rise again. Just a bit. And why am I here writing now? I'm underground. Stupid reasons back on that QuakeWatch thread. I'm only here in case anyone ever ... whatever...

Oh, when I came on the internet, I thought it was going to be an amazing way to communicate. Boy, was I wrong. It's now become noise. The lines of communication are like watching twenty cable news networks all at once, and each talk show has multiple talking heads, and the heads are talking over each other. Kinda like Alex Jones talking over the folks on a BBC interview. Great entertainment though. The noise.

My ideas are tiny pops, lost among the din of a rainstorm on a metal roof.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Why do I doubt me?

The other day, I decided I'm wrong. I really doubted that this would be the year Yellowstone decided to show us what it really is. It is not a destination for tourism, but rather, it is one of the most powerful and dangerous things on earth. The tourist at Yellowstone this summer, are no different than those that lived in Pompeii in 79AD. Wrong, those in 79AD had no way of knowing what they were sitting up against. Tourists today have access to all the information needed to know that they are in the mouth of one of the world's largest volcanoes. It's just that they are confident nothing will happen to them while they are on their visit to the park.

Why the heck did the volcano have to act up now? Why did it have to happen just before my prediction is due?

Mostly, it's the law of averages, and the volcano hasn't been very active for a long time. I suppose, it had to happen sooner or later. Just why now?

So, it seems interesting that the swarm is not on the edge of the caldera. It is to the northwest. And it is obviously not tectonic. Which means either water, or magma, are moving. Could be both.

I really doubted myself the other day. Despite this newest activity. I was in denial. I then understand why people doubt me. It's natural. However, my doubt disappeared and I became sad again. Because I realize there is no way possible to make anyone believe me.

In fact, you call bull sh t on me. I still have a big chunk of my brain that is telling me that nothing will happen.

In fact, I just realized that volcanoes may be on the low end of activity world wide. I'm going to check on that. It could be my imagination. It is really hard to watch all the volcanoes since many are remote and it is hard to compare one volcanic eruptive phase to another one elsewhere. They are all very different.

But, using the news as a quick reference, there has been no big ones making headlines.

Had to add and edit...

It seems that the earthquakes are increasing. And then I had to check the lunar schedule. Yesterday, it was a new moon at perigee. Go figure...

Ah, who cares. I shouldn't. I should be focusing on my kid who has anger problems, and he can't control his temper when playing. Me too...

edit on 24-6-2017 by Robin Marks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I must be sniffing glue. Actually, it gave me a headache. I was repairing a air bed with GOOP. Available at Canadian Tire, and it works. But, ventilate and wear a mask. It will give you brain damage... but it works...

Oh, I'll leave my personal travails out of this equation. I will not tell you how crazy reality is in the state of Canadistania. I am the most patriotic Canadian. I have served in our military. However, I know there were people here before my people immigrated here. My father was telling me that immigrants should have certain positions in the government. I argued that I am an immigrant. I don't care if my family immigrant a few generations ago in some cases... My country is great, and full of cow dung...

Now to the subject. A week or so ago, I wrote out here somewhere, that I wish I could be a Woody Harrelson TYpe and go to Yellowstone and watch the eclipse. Here's an article about the big earthquake next door to Yellowstone.

uproxx.com...

The internet is becoming WOody Harrelson.

Hi, I am so weary. So, weary. Focus. Focus on the moon. Where was it at the time of the earthquake? Oh, right. The moon is nearly full and was in the sky above Montana. I think it would have been about 2 or 3 o'clock in the sky. Not directly over head. Ha. The eclipse is coming. the Moon is over America. And, coincidentally, there have been swarms near Yellowstone that are fluid in nature. I can't say which it is. It could be magma, it could be water, it could be both...

Hi, again. It's hot here. I thought about writing and explaining all my theories again. But what's the point!? I will be drowned out by the hundreds of people pointing at Yellowstone and claiming something's up. Of course, I pointed to this date in time, and place and said that Yellowstone would blow in 2017. Go back and you will read about it. However, it is buried somewhere deep. Also, I can't remember if I wrote it as Robin, or as Eric. I love George Orwell he was so right...

I looked at the moon chart's and it told me that there was going to be a lunar pumping action over Yellowstone in 2017 that was similar to 2008, and then again in 2010. I predicted 2010. Documented here as proof on the original Yellowstone thread. Documented. I got the second biggest swarm in Yellowstone history down to the hour.

When I predicted this activity way back then, I wasn't exactly sure what would happen because the tidal influence would be strong, but if the volcano was not uplifted, then not much may happen. However, it is obvious now to anyone watching, the volcano is on the rise. And, at the same time, you have a strong lunar influence.

I'm going to stop now. I've been here before. Seeing the future, and not being about to do anything about it...

Good luck ya'll , I think we'll be needing. I have to get out of this room The vapours from that glue are still in the air. I feel like those poor souls that were call the Oracles of Delphi.,... xcjhsdgfuiogsdsd;klhjsgdhiosgdogsd

jhasdlk;jsdf'ld

asdgdjnhasckjvhasoidfujgviourg

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Last night, a rare thing happened. I slept in a bed. Air mattress. None-the-less, a bed. And the repairs held. Finally.

Despite my sleep deprived state, I am started to get rest and think more clearly. I was bedside with someone in the hospital. During that stay, I was trying to keep up with yellow stone as best I could. The phone was tiny. I went on to you tube and watch live streams, and I made some comments. I finally commented there, that I have been wrong. I claimed the big something at yellow stone would come during the eclipse. I made the prediction in 2010 here on ats. But I remembered, it was not the cycle I was seeing during the eclipse. I knew I was wrong. It wasn't until I was looking at the lunar tables, that I realized it's December when the strongest lunar cycle begins. duh. I confessed in the comments, and told anyone there, who cared, to go and look at the apogee perigee tables for themselves. So, that's why I am here and now. We still have more time...

I would go and find the posts where I talk about my predictions. They're there. I just don't care enough. The one thing I have learned is...
wow

there is no way to warn anyone about what is to happen because they're are now hundreds of people claiming they know...

of course, they didn't do it in 2010 and document it. but even if I bring my words back and try to make a case, the white noise, and the "dis-information" are deafening. I know for a fact no one was listening to me when there were less "alarmists" out here giving their two cents worth. Wow, how much is that worth today. In Canada here, we don't even make pennies anymore. How would I get change back for my two cents worth? I'm crying a little.

So, short term I think yellow stone will excite and keep sending out small changes. The problem is, that all these small changes are the volcano re-charging and setting itself up for the lunar ball in the winter. The volcano and the moon will be locked in a tidal embrace. At this time, the volcano is not under stress. In the months previous, she has been on a low ebb and things have been quiet. I've watched it for the last decade without cessation, I now think I can confidently speak about it behaviour with confidence. Up until this point, I would said the volcano was no way near an eruption. Everything now is heading the other direction. This is math. Right now, there is uplift again, and there are swarms. This is normal. What may not we normal is the little swarms are moving and we have a nearby regional large earthquake up in Montana. If, as a region, there is pressure, this could have caused the Montana fault to rupture. It could be coincidence. I'm not claimin' nuttin'.

However, if, the uplift continues, and have more pressures put upon the surface, as in swarms, thermal changes, gas releases, and even a small hydro-thermal explosions, these all could be indications of a significant event in the near future.

This past week, I had a person die in my arms. Then, in my arms, after a long time, that person's eyes flashed back open, wide, into life. Then, her mouth opened wide, and I witnessed the deepest breath I have ever heard. One second they were dead. One minute later, life roared back upon scene.

You just never know until it happens.

edit on 28-7-2017 by Robin Marks because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join