It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robinesque Ruminations

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I like being right. It's a hell of a lot better than being wrong.

I told you the focus was European banks. Today, there were none stop rumours about French banks. Yesterday, a German bank president said that they deny all rumours about their balance sheets. Many members of the European Union are banning short selling. There's the fix. The short sellers are spreading rumours and trying to undermine the Euro.

This is war. All wars are economic. This war doesn't use bullets. The war is fought with bits and bites, and with policy and posturing.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Here's some proof that the war is on European Banks.

www.bloomberg.com...

The one question I keep asking myself, is whether I right or wrong about September. It looked as if the crisis would hit as the markets went wild over the last few weeks. I think my original date of September is correct. Between now and September, markets will calm somewhat. But when the head honchos return to their offices at the end of summer- look out. Think of this as an earthquake. To me, everything is connected. This is the ground shaking. The markets are moving. In September, we get the tsunami.

This manouvering is have the markets off balance when it's time to pull the rug out from under the European Banks. The doubt has been sewn and in September they will set to bring the harvest. Remember, farmers markets were the first trading floors. Bankers understand farming and they know how to grow, and then reap the surpluses. Pump and dump. And then buy. Then you owe it. Monopoly.

Gold will breach 2000. The the bubble will burst. The Chinese and the Indians will hedge their bets and be pouring money into gold. The computers are already set to sell when it's time...

If you want to understand why the markets are swinging so wildly, it's not due to investor panic. Not entirely. It is driven by computers. The large hedge funds play for the pennies. So, they want to be ahead of everyone else when it's time to scoop them up. When a price has hit its target, the computers automatically sell the whole lot. Or buy when the math says the price has hit the bottom and it sees the stock is recovering.

Scary thought isn't it. The computers hold our economic future in their digital hands. Or do they?

It's very curious that the computer glitches come at the most opportune times.

Hmmm.

The Chinese, Indians, Russians, and the Europeans are not stupid. If the Americans play is so obvious that this lunatic in his uncomfortable armchair can see it, then obviously they appreciate the scullduggery. And there's the problem. At some point, the actions and the corresponding relatiations will inevitably cause shockwaves and the conflict will inspire true panic. On all sides.

September's crash may make 2008/2009 look like a pot hole. This time they may drive all the traffic off the cliff as they play their game of chicken.

www.theglobeandmail.com...

edit on 12-8-2011 by Robin Marks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Down on the stock market floor they're having a pizza party. It's been a wild ride this week. They must think they're at the carnival.

Again, it's about Europe stupid. One of those programs that count the times something is written about would predict a European Banking Crisis. The code has the corporate officials in the States repeating the same message. The fight is evident in the currency markets. The Swiss Franc is rising so fast that the Swiss Central Bank is threatening to peg it to the Euro. One analyst just said Europe is a slow motion train wreck. And, he said when anwering another question, "when they get back in the fall", refering to investor execs. Now I am convinced the big show will be in September.

Recent moves have been designed to lower stocks so that investors could snatch them up at low prices. These are the stocks they are going to hold long term. People are going long on the Yen and Swiss Franc, and believe it or not, the American Greenback. Because they want to drive down the Euro. The Chinese wanted a stable Euro and stable oil prices. That's why they like gold. But it's ballooning. This choas is by design to make it look to the Chinese like there is no safe haven, except US Treasuries. You can't find wars without big treasuries.

The Fed just lower yield rates to slow the flow into US Treasuries. They want all that money flowing in, they just don't want to pay out much interest. They control the flow of money just as easily as you and I control a water tap. On/off. So often it seems counterproductive. But that's if you think short term. They're really thinking long.

If this is hurting your head. That's the plan. Sun Tzu, deception. So this is all a smoke screen. I really wish I didn't have to try and sort all this out. But. I am compelled because it's a big mystery.

US Corporations are going short in currencies and gold. When the market crashes in September/October, they'll cash in their short term gold and currency trades, and buy up cheap stocks. This way when they pull their money out of gold, the gold bubble will burst. Leaving the Chineses shaking their heads and surrendering their reserves to the US markets.

This isn't designed to destroy the Euro or Europe. It's to make investing in Europe more uncertain. Thereby destroying the Chinese dreams of creating a basket of currencies, and gold, to price oil.

Oil will always be priced in US dollars.
To oppose this means war.
This market chaos was economic war.

I guess this is better than a great big hot war.
A lot less people die.

But where will the brinksmanship lead us?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Robin... I am always fascinated to hear your thoughts and read your musings. Thank you for sharing them. I for one, do believe you are definitely onto something!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I'm going to be honest, rebel against everything. Including myself. I really hate praise. I don't mean that the way it sounds. I know you read my musings which are really rants and have agreed with me. You're obviously smart and can see the truth. You are the exception. I know I'm brilliant. Because I'm brilliant. I'd be pretty stupid to claim so much and then not understand and except that I am intelligent. Gosh, I hate the word intelligent. I just wrote it and didn't want to admit it. There's a very good reason for that. I know this because I am intelligent. It's very unpopular at the moment. Well, that's not true either. I get embarrassed when someone tells me I'm smart. I definately ( I just had trouble spelling definately- still doesn't look right) want and crave the attention. I become manical and incoherant when I'm trying to explain things because it's like opening a floodgate and everything comes spilling out. At least when I'm writing, I have to compose it so therefore it has a stucture and conforms to some sort of discipline.

Why am I still writing?
Because I'm simply recording for the future.

My poor friends and relatives. They've had to listen to me too long. And like most people in your family, they often don't listen to you and take you for granted. This is acceptable for them. They must have gotten tired of all my predictions and my endless chatter about things worldly. I would often give people financial advice.

Disclaimer. I am not a financial adviser and do not have an ecomonics degree. All opinions are for entertainment purposes only.

I would often give people financial advice. I love news and politics and the markets. Not because I am a captialist, but rather because I am a critic and I needed the education in order to make a good argument against stupid policies. Because I love this planet and the things on it. I feel I have to solve the problem. Because there's a problem.

Back in the 1990's, I told everyone to buy gold and sit on it. Rather than follow the ups and downs of each stock and sector, I advised to think long term and wait for gold to reach it's true value. There were a few stock I would suggest they buy. But I said they were not a sure thing, only gold was drastically undersold.

I kept telling anyone who'd listen, that gold was good even when it was trading around 700 dollars not that long ago. There was one stock I pushed after the crash of 2008/09, that was Caterpiller. It just made sense. I stopped telling people to buy gold after it reached 1000. There wouldn't be enough return when gold found it's approximate value before people started selling. Now you're crazy to buy gold. Even if it hits 2000 or more, it will come back down to earth at some point. Gold's true value could be around 2000, but it's too much- too soon. God, Slapshot was such a good movie.

Now my financial advise it rare earth minerals. And you should wait until late fall. That is if anyone wants to take my rantings and profit. Also, BP will make you money. I hate the bastards. But like I wrote in a previous post, take those profits and create innovation and capital in the green market. Since I've studied economics, I've come to appreciate how a stock market works and how money creates prosperity. I cannot deny this fact. But am a liberal. I'm sure people on the right would call me a communist, including myself at times. This is not true, I am a social democrat. I believe in balance.

The problem is that capitalism isn't playing by it's own rules. They are not letting the "invisible hand" of the market dictate the winners and losers. I'm a naturalist. I understand the law of the jungle. I'm may be a pinko commie, but I understand conservatism. In fact, I embrace it's core principal. Perserving what has been, and allowing freedom and liberty to thrive. That's not happening. We're destroying nature. That's not preservation. It is not freedom if you don't have the liberty to dissent. Today's conservative has to tow the line. That's why Ron Paul is both popular, and yet will never get the nomination. He's a libertarian, but he wants out of the war industry. The only thing conservatives want to preserve these days is industries power, and low taxes.

To big to fail is absolutely corporate welfare. Bank of America were out of their minds, and now they are engaging in fraudulent behaviours when dealing with foreclosures. If the invisible hand was working, it would have spanked them and the whole company would have been liquidated. Bear Sterns. Lehman Bros. But BofA was too big.

The two banks that failed were sacrificial lambs offered up to pretend the market was working.

Sorry. Had a rough day and I'm just venting. Much of this stuff is known to many who follow the markets. In my own crazy mind, I'm just hoping some intrepid reporter is reading this. Like I said, it's purposely confusing. The language is meant not for the masses, but to talk to each other. All the information is out there and can be found. It's putting all the pieces together and finding the true motives.

Why don't I profit from my own advise?

That's a very long story.

I am telling the story because I hold something up as more valuable than money and bonds. I am sharing my thoughts because I want to express the truth.

Why?

Because it's so hard to find.

If you read this whole thing, I feel sorry for ya. I'll sum it up in this last lines. If you're like me and read the last lines first, you'll know to skip the whole rambling bit. It's all about oil. If you've been following my main thesis, it's all about oil. The oil war is economic first. Bombs come when money fails.

Oil must be priced in US dollars.

I've got a few predictions about what comes later. But I don't like thinking about that. Let's just say you ain't seen nothing yet.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Hello. I'm a little manic and pissed off.

I just blew off some steam on another thread, and so my disdain for humanity won't sully this page as much as I feared.

I vented. It was mildly helpful.

Yes. Gold is reaching stupid levels. Venezula is pulling it's gold reserves out of US/UK banks.
The big freakin' target is painted on Europe. The rumours and press headlines won't stop until the banking system is in crisis.

Just my opinion. But you may want to do a little hoarding. stock up.

things are going to get real wierd, real fast.

carry on. please ignore me

edit on 17-8-2011 by Robin Marks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Credit. It's a swindle.

Pay down debt. Don't play the game. I hate to say it. Much of the paranoid thinking about credit and banking is true. Oh, how I wish it wasn't. But I've studied enough economics to know it's true.

The top one percent, own almost all the wealth.

I really, really, really hate being right. But I'm not. My predictions and analysis have been on the mark. Well, I'm wrong about one major prediction. Obama survived his first two years.

Here's a prediction which I am much more confident about. If you like George Bush, then you're gonna love the next decade. Even those of us who hate him will look back on his reign as - not so bad.

Perry will be the next President of the United States. It's already been decided. Remember, oil is power, and the power resides in Houston Texas.

Like George Bush, he is a Govenor of Texas. He's been groomed. Paid for. Now it's just the formality of an election to get through.

Sorry for taking the fun out of everything. But that's my job.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Last fit for the night. I promised myself. I think I'm in a masocistic mood. I'm listening to a Chomsky vs Buckley debate.

Here's a report on Perry. He denies humans are contributing to global warming. Texas is suffering from a drought. Record temps covered Texas this summer along with other parts of the mid-west.

I suppose the only way to convince him is if God told him it was a fact. And I suppose Perry believes the earth is only 6000 years old and Fred Flinstone operated a brontosaurus at the rock quarry. He must think Texas oil was created by God so mankind could power their SUV's to go to Walmart for cheese doodles. I stole that. Someone wrote that on another thread.

Had to add. If I wanted to torture myself to the point of hysteria, I can always watch the Chomsky-Perle debate.

edit on 17-8-2011 by Robin Marks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Markets crashed again this morning.
Pump and dump. Pump and dump.
The computers scoop up the virtual pennies.
The volitility is creating a bubble in gold.
1800 bucks an ounce.
A few short years ago, it was 700 bucks.

Buy copper.

That's what real pennies are made from.
Can't forget it's one of the most valuble industrial metals.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I have helpers. I now have a whole team helping me manage and maintain my broken brain. It really helps. Things are really tough, but I keep having to remind myself that they could be tougher. One of my councillors was trying to explain circular thinking. And how negative thoughts can control your mind. It took me a while, but I think I've finally convinced her that I understand neurons. I do try and catch my panicked thinking and hold the tiger by the tail. But it's always a game of catch up. The primitive brain works on a timeline of micro-seconds. There's no way to put up a roadblock before it happens. You can only learn to contain it, and wrangle it. In life, there's no way to calculate every possibility and prepare yourself.

Oh yeah. My point. Circular thinking. I told my helper I understood, but I find it really hard to not think that way when almost everything is a circle. A cycle. A pattern. Gosh. Our planet is round. The moon is round. Our sun is round. The galaxy is a spiral. Black HOLES. Atoms. The seasons are a cycle. The sun has cycles. I keep coming back to this point with her. I wonder why. She doesn't mention it anymore. Maybe I'll stop. Probably not.

This thread was started because I have a hypothesis which explains Hudson Bay as giant HOLES in Canada that were caused by massive eruptions. I continue with this idea and state that, if big enough, material will be ejected into orbit around our planet. This would have collect and eventually formed our moon.

My hypothesis is as good as the collision theory. There's some holes in that idea. The original thinking was that material was flung off the molten earth by centrifical force. It was plausible. But, the math ruled it out.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Here's some more theories...

csep10.phys.utk.edu...

Well. There's lots to think about there. But they're all wrong. I know my brain is broke. Ain't denying it. But the same dysfunction that causes debilitating problems, gives me the ability to see things from alternative perspectives. My disordered thoughts, gives rise to unique thoughts. If I didn't test these ideas, then that'd be delusional. But if I use logic and analyse them, and they still stand up to the light of day, then they should be considered. My moon theory is sound. And here's why.

Hey guess what?
Scientist just found out the moon isn't as old as we once thought. It's much younger.

news.discovery.com...

blogs.nature.com...

Wait. I'm finding conflicting dates. The discovery article says it's 60 million years younger. But most say 200 million. Read some aritcles you find when searching. Boy, some people can't do math.

Anyway, it's younger. Or at least thought to be youner. I suspect that this is true. The earth formed a crust relatively quickly. Then you would have volcanoes. With volcanoes you get gas. The water. Then water pooling.

Early earth would have had pockets of water forming where it was cooling and the gas condensed. When the water would interact with the subterranean magma, there would be a large explosive eruption and material would be ejected out into orbit. Given that our early atmosphere was much thinner, it would take even less energy to escape the resistance of the downward pressure. The material would then collect and eventually it became our moon. It is also thought there may have been two moons.

articles.boston.com...

I agree again with the new research. My model has the material collecting from multiple mega eruptions. Which would mean that there may have been lots of material in orbit and there could have been smaller clusters which merged when they collide. Both of these new hypothesises are consistent with my moon formation theory. I'm calling it a theory. Because it should be accepted as such. Reason that it's not. I'm a loon and not a scientist.

My theory makes more sense. And it logic. And new information only strengthens my case.
My hypothesis and my other hypotheises should be given respect and be investigated.
But hey, I've already figured out why this is the case. I've done all I can do to share and hope to find a receptive world. Since, I understand, it makes it easier.

One day they'll see I am right. My writing and my videos are to document my journey and for future generations to study. My case will show that you can have a great idea and be ahead of your time, but if you belong to the wrong class, or not part of the establish hierarchy, it's very hard getting heard.

I wonder how long it's going to take before they realize I was right.

Watch a video on the symbolism behind 2001: A Space Odyssey. Amazing.

I've evolved. I'm just waiting for everyone else to catch up.

If you watch the movie again, think of the monolith on it's side. The dimensions are that of a cinema screen.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
EDIT

edit

éditer

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I have no idea where or how to really draw attention to this post. never done this before and would be fired on the spot for doing this, but i want to go on record somewhere before this all happens. this is the first spot i found where i could post. this is an email exchange from my boss regarding some research from an organization that is connected to jpl in pasadena, ca. this place is a buzz right now with new info. i've had to protect identities so i x'd out names and emails, and i don't exactly know what the info is. I've also put a dotted line between each email. the chain is backwards so read from bottom up. the came in last night. sorry, doing this quickly.

Subject: Re: M8

Just got here. Heading to (XXXX) office now. Current calcs in hand... hope it's not on the larger end.
Meet me in there.
-----------------------
On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 5:07 PM, xxxxxxx wrote:
Absolutely. I'm concerned that we may be jumping the gun? do we NOT say anything and let it play out for another week or two?

We knew this was a possibility..

We're for sure, right?
------------------------
On Aug 25, 2011, at 4:55 PM, xxxxxx wrote:

Ugh. None really. We have to think this thru and make sure to not send alarm bells.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
------------------------
On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 4:54 PM,xxxxxxxx wrote:
Is the plan to send an alert or something? What protocol do we have for this anyway?
------------------------
Afraid so. Just spoke to (XXXX), we’re gathering shortly to discuss. On my way in now.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
------------------------
On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 4:53 PM, xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi A(XXXX),
Did we really just get this report??

Link to ATS thread

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
By the way, I only copied the mystery post in case it was real. I'm even skeptical about my skepticism.

It was removed. and My quote on Arkansas was edited by Mods. So, I wanted a record just in case.

I'm pretty sure I know who wrote it. But without proof, what's the point in accusing a specific person. If you've followed my post and the earthquake threads, you can probably figure it out for yourself. Hint. Read Westcoast's Virginia/Colorado thread.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Robin Marks

Thanks for putting this up Robin. I was wondering what that was all about, and all due respect to the nods whilst it may not have been germ,ane to the thread it was is, it is nevertheless something that should be looked at. I guess 'Runinations' is possibly the best place.

Going off to westcoast's thread to see if I can work out who.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
oops, the email post Re M8 was from a tmiddlebrook. I was in a rush.

What the hell are karma points. How did the M8 tmiddlebrook get some many?

Had to add. My suspect may not have wrote the email. I may be wrong. Not going to worry about it. It would take extraordinary evidence to convince it was real. So, it doesn't matter.

edit on 27-8-2011 by Robin Marks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Robin,you crazy SOB,what are your opinions on this info?

The series of earthquake which have occurred ahead of strong ocean cyclones in the past several days continued today. In the past two days, moderate to strong seismicity has preceded hurricanes and typhoons in eastern North America and in eastern Asia. The associated earthquakes in North America have included the M 5.8 in Virginia and many aftershocks and a series of light earthquakes in West Virginia and New York. The activity in New York today continued with additional events near Altamont, NY with M 2.4, 1.8 and 1.7. This activity preceding Hurricane Irene was joined today by an aftershock of M 2.1 in Virginia and an M 1.6 in New Madrid, Missouri. A more unusual earthquake occurred in the Labrador Sea Seismic zone with M 2.7. Hurricane Irene is expected to pass near this epicenter on Monday, August 29. It might be of some interest that in 1833 a similar storm passed up the eastern seaboard of the U.S. in August. That hurricane was also associated with an earthquake at the same epicenter in Virginia as our history notes:

www.earthquakesummary.info...

And puterman,I don't want your opinion on this cause I know what it's going to be.

edit on 27-8-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

Really just kidding puterman,I know it's some outlandish things on there just want some opinions.
edit on 27-8-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

It would be hard to prove weather causes quakes in the ring of fire. Because the activity is near contstant. Meaning, it would take a statisitical model.

But in the Altlantic, since northeast quakes are less common, there could be a more pronounced influence.
Wish I had more time. I'm sure there's studies looking into atmosphere and weather and quakes. Well, I've read some on monsoon rains. But it didn't have a surge factored in.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Do you now. And what is my opinion?

*waits*

I believe (sorry could not wait) that the column of air above the the ground does have some effect on moving the earth very slightly as the atmospheric pressure goes up and down.

How much effect I don't know but a hurricane for example could cause pressure differences that amount to millions of tons. I think it is probably unlikely to trigger very large earthquakes, but I am sure it could cause local pops. The earth when all is said and done moves. You only have to stand beside our road when the school bus goes by to see the road visibly move and to feel the vibrations. Terrified my dogs (they have passed on now).

[Weird, as I wrote this the school bus went past!!]

Unfortunately because of the variability of the air pressure systems it is probably impossible to determine.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Puterman, this is to reply to the Quake Watch discussion of warmer oceans.

Of course the warming will cause cooling. It's exact what you'd expect if you have melting polar caps. The cold melt water will have to go somewhere. The oceans will absorb the heat. And the zones will shift. At first the cold water will dive to the deepest spots. The will intensify these zones. But it is not stagnat. The fluxutation, La Nina, and El Nino will become more extreme and act as storms do when cold and hot air mix over North America. So, there will be cooler periods before the real change.

The simple fact is that once again there is less ice in the Arctic this year. And the ice is thinner.
The oceans will moderate and help slow down the change, but very soon it won't be able to absorb enough heat and this will change the climate at an ever increasing rate.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join