It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crucial Hidden Mason Message!!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The photographer tilted his camera 33degrees to the left also.

Go look again. I did some rudimentary calculations.

It is 33degrees tilted to the left.

I wonder if the photographer was aware of this?

Because it is SUPER RARE that a professional photographer would accidentally TILT the photos off center.

This 33degree angling was done on purpose, almost certainly.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
The checkered floor is the blending of 2 worlds --theirs and ours. That's why that flooring is in the entrance way of Masonic Lodges. 33 degrees, 33 tiles.

Masonic Lodges do not have 33 degrees, they have 3. The Scottish Rite is the appendant body that confers additional degrees and would only be relative there.

No one said this was Scottish Rite.

As far as we know it could be York or Scottish or neither lol.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Well it has been nice knowin' ya. You said too much. They thought you were going to discuss the secret handshake.

Don't answer the door. I kid.

ON TOPIC:

For those who thought it was a crummy picture in OP, I disagree. The subjects faces were properly expose (fill-flash) despite intense backlit conditions. The lens flare was a nice dramatic touch as was the dutch angle and vanishing-point perspective. A cherished snapshot of their blissful day. The Photographer is quite talented actually, IMO.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
No one said this was Scottish Rite.

Excatly. It was said that Masonic Lodges have 33 degrees. This is a common misconception. The appendant body called the Scottish Rite has 33 degrees.

As far as we know it could be York or Scottish or neither lol.

If you are refering to 33 degrees, as the previous poster did, then it can not be York Rite, only Scottish Rite.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Using a protractor I came up with about 23 or 24 degrees. The point where the double doors meet makes a good reference point for orienting how much the picture is off center.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Using a protractor I came up with about 23 or 24 degrees. The point where the double doors meet makes a good reference point for orienting how much the picture is off center.

Ok I don't a protractor but thanks for helping.

24 is really close to 33 so you can see why I assumed such.

I was doing it purely by eye.

That is why I called it "rudimentary".

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Ok I don't a protractor but thanks for helping.

24 is really close to 33 so you can see why I assumed such.

I was doing it purely by eye.

That is why I called it "rudimentary".

No problem. I was actually hoping it was 33, it would make this thread at least somewhat worthwhile as there would be something that may have been considered 'Masonic' in the picture.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
That's true; its not a 'real' picture, but a digital composite, and there was no actual wedding, but the tableau points to a symbolic wedding - an alchemical wedding that portrays the union of opposites - the union of the Bride and Groom known to them (the alchemists) as the Conunctionis, which is the psycho/sexual union of the coming together of opposites, the male and female, the masculine and the feminine. The people in the photograph represent this alchemical wedding as they play out their respective roles as 'models' placed into a 'set' as on a theatrical stage, but its an alchemical stage which incorporates the esoteric symbolism of the alchemical Bride and the Groom –
Yes……it’s a Masonic flooring and there is a planetary alignment in the set-up, and take note of the Sun at one end and the Moon at the other. They too form a Conunctionis of sorts – the union of opposites. If you go to the language of alchemy you will unravel the mystery. I will not do it for you - the journey belongs to each of you in your own particular way.
Keep in mind that alchemy is the language of the Mason. Its essentially a meta-language and is meant to be understood only by and through the initiates - the elite – the Illumined ones.

I have provided enough for you to start the journey.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Zoltan/Vartan]

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Zoltan/Vartan]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

What is it? A poorly taken wedding photo... You never shoot a portrait type photo with the sun at the subject's back... It should be at the photographer's back.

Someone had their "special day" archived by their brother's cousin who has a kid in high school who spends all their time with a camera...

I hope they didn't pay for that.

Having been a professional wedding photographer I have to let you know that is wrong.

During most photos....especially if one is an amateur you need the sun behind the photographer.

Knowing how to properly expose film in any lighting condition is the sign of a pro. He was using the sun as an effect. As long as he did not silhouette the subjects (that is fine in some instances) makes for a dynamic shot.

Look at the suns rays they land perfectly, the entire shot is taking away from the subject but its what this photographer wanted.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
My dog has a checkered collar. Black and White. He's about 33 inches long (not counting his tail).

Does that mean I can take him to Lodge?
Hell, he must be a 33'rd degree. How did my dog get to a higher degree than me?

Does my dog know the secrets of the illuminati? Does he go to weird sex party rituals at night when I'm asleep?

And I thought he stayed all night sleeping on the couch. Just goes to show.

.........IF........

this goofball had "important" information about the "end of the world", wouldnt he just be another Ahole for hiding the info in a stupid pic with a hot chick and a goober in a goofy hat?

Unstar and Unflag.....if possible

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

Off topic.

I just read your sig.

I am so sorry for your loss. All I can say in consolation is Thank You for the service she gave. Bless you all

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I know it has noting to do with the thread you started, but would you care to tell us a little about yourself? Some basic stuff like age, occupation etc.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I'm in the mood the be a smart butt....

As I am a mason,

Therefore, I must be obliged to worship the Sun.

This being the case, IF I wear sunglasses outside, does that make me anti god?

OOOOO! I got it! I'm an evil wicked moon worshiper that hates the sun and by wearing sunglasses its a secret symbol to all those around me that I am trying to subliminally corrupt them!

MY GOD! WE'RE EVERYWHERE! PEOPLE WITH SUNGLASSES!!!

RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuffsaid747
reply to post by angrymomma

D) the strange reflection that looks like a small column that does not coincide with the scattering of any sunlight source

OMG~! You figured something out there. That fourth column of light that is out of place does show something interesting. If you look at it, you find that it is the *actual* reflection of the window with the man in black. To see this for sure, look at the angles of the other real reflections... of the windows on the far right, for example, and then window above the original one.

In other words, the three pillars of light and the fourth one that goes through the woman were ADDED in post-production! This means that they were very intentional.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by darkbake]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
I'm in the mood the be a smart butt....

As I am a mason,

Therefore, I must be obliged to worship the Sun.

This being the case, IF I wear sunglasses outside, does that make me anti god?

OOOOO! I got it! I'm an evil wicked moon worshiper that hates the sun and by wearing sunglasses its a secret symbol to all those around me that I am trying to subliminally corrupt them!

MY GOD! WE'RE EVERYWHERE! PEOPLE WITH SUNGLASSES!!!

RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!!!!!!

So let me get this right.

#1) Masons keep secrets.

#2) Then when the "uninitiated" try to figure out what that secret is, you ridicule them into obscurity?

This seems to fly in the face of logic and rationality.

Please explain the apparent immaturity?

What gives one the right to keep a secret, publicize it, then proceed to ridicule anyone who attempts to figure it out??

What is the point of all this non-sense??

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
This thread has people running around like headless chickens.

Maybe it is one of those ancient esoteric masonic mysteries that originate only on April Fools days ?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder

The 8 of 12 candles lit means the earth disasters will start in August of 2012.

When I looked again, it seems as if the three candles in the back that people assume are not lit actually are, but they are in the sunlight. In other words, there are eleven lit candles.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Judging buy the sun and how it is dead set on the center of the door I am guessing its summer solstices or spring equinox . The 3 sun lines projected on the checkered floor represent the 3 pillars and traversing the void . These 3 pillars would only be visible as you see in the pic once or twice a year . The checkered floor has different meanings depending on who you ask but the length of sun raises projected on the checkered floor most certainly continue along the floor and light up something of importance just behind the camera .

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Zoltan/Vartan

Nice analysis, however I respectfully disagree. It is my firm belief that is a "practical" or real-life / in camera photo based on my experience. NOT a 'Shopped comp. My reasons include; shadow / reflection on floor, backlit highlights of hair and veil and overall consistency of focus/depth of field.

Regarding your other assessment or lack thereof I can only respond that I know where there is an ATM machine dispensing $100 dollar bills without a PIN. Sadly, I can't tell you where it is.

Given backstory, probably just an April Fools joke.

Regards...kk

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandyfro
I think someone is missing something. Look beyond the windows, what is going on behind them. The horizontal human figure, the partially clothed human figure, the half human figure. Look at the reflection in the floor. NOT the beams of light, but the reflection, on the right.
These things might, or might not, be of significance, but they have not been mentioned, as of yet.
Check it out.

I mentioned earlier that the reflections on the right show that the beams of light were added in post-production. What I didn't ask, though, is what is that sitting behind the bush on the far right? It looks like a naked crash dummy.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join