It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crucial Hidden Mason Message!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WEALTHunited

The shaft of light coming off of the sun reflection (middle of photo) is pointing straight at the brides womb. Whoever set this photo up/this groom, (and bride) certainly knew exactly what they were conveying. So they think their child is the messiah. Wonder if it will be a boy?

It reminds me of a religious painting.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by angrymomma

I agree that the checkered floor is a likely candidate for some "hidden meaning". However, the fact that not all the floor tiles are visible and, thus, the number of each in any column can be ascertained leads me away from caring about this feature of the entry all.

What about these other features in the photo?

A) 12 candled chandolier above couple's heads

B) 7 panes in the main arched window with 5 smaller panes

C) the odd shado cast by through the window of the first door on the right of the hall

D) the strange reflection that looks like a small column that does not coincide with the scattering of any sunlight source

E) the absolutely perfect prisming of the sunligt that casts a series of separate ovals and/or circles of light (orbs?) that geometrically speaking could be "skewered" by one straight line that connects them all

F) there's odd shape to whatever figure is outside and to the left of the window in the middle door (shapes look like fingers or feathers?)

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
But apparently, this "Worshipful master" is the primary factor. And this makes the "Sun" more of a secondary or tertiary factor.

The Worshipful Master is the elected head of the lodge and is equated with the Sun and Moon in Masonic ritual. From the Entered Apprentice Degree:

As the Sun rules the day and the Moon governs the night, so should the Worshipful Master with equal regularity endeavor to rule and govern the lodge

Is this "Worshipful Master" the primary concern of Masonry? And the "Sun" is merely a secondary (or tertiary) concern?

The primary concerns of the lodge are Morality, Brotherly Love and Charity. The Sun, in so much as the great ball of fusing hydrogen that it is, does not enter in as anything more then symbolic in nature and is in no way worshipped.

In reference to the floor in the picture. For it to be truly Masonic it should have a tesselated border and it would appear that the one in question does not.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by WEALTHunited

=] glad you seen that, as far as the date goes aug 22, 2009

well i know august is the 8th month 22 day and 2009
8+22+2+0+0+9=41

234 day of the year
131 days left

not getting much, its a day full of history though

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Great answer, Augustus. Answered it in much more detail then I did. See like I said in my last post, there are many masons on this board that are happy to answer questions.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeasahtheseer
There are many cool, laid back and helpful masons on this board that are happy to answer questions.

Sounds like you are refering to Networkdude, minus, of course, the cool and laid back part.

And the happy part.

It probably has something to do with him not getting beer after lodge so try not to hold it against him.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

lmao!
. We don't allow beer at all in my lodge, other prince hall and normal lodges around here have beer, but they won't allow it in mine lol.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Thanks for answering that question, as it is difficult to gather any information about Masonry these days.

There are virtually 1000 different theories or points of view.

And the fact that Masons keep secrets, only makes it worse.

But thank you for explaining your terminology to us, but I might suggest instead of calling them "worshipful master" you may want to use the term "Lodge master" or "Lodge manager" instead.

See , using terms like "worshipful master" to the uninitiated only leads us to spurious speculations and fanciful assumptions.

You have to understand that Masonry almost appears to be purposely making it difficult for outsiders to understand.

This is why you get so much flak.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
What if I take a picture on my brother's wedding and post it here saying " look guys 12 candles, square windows, chequered floor...this has got to be a masonic message.
I don't wanna offend anyone, but 5 pages of hypothesis about a wedding picture makes me wonder.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Also another interesting thought I had.

In response to saying that "Sun symbolism" is nothing more than a cool picture, I have to disagree.

See if I got a tattoo of a swastika, you would think it "means something" about me and my beliefs.

The same way I have no choice but to assume, that having "sun symbols" everywhere means something about the beliefs of those using it.

Oh and funny coincidence, the swastika is a sun symbol. How ironic.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattMulder

What if I take a picture on my brother's wedding and post it here saying " look guys 12 candles, square windows, chequered floor...this has got to be a masonic message.
I don't wanna offend anyone, but 5 pages of hypothesis about a wedding picture makes me wonder.

I am not worried about the photo.

It was just a current ongoing discussion and a lot of masons showed up so I admit I was kinda going way off topic by discussing symbolism and other such things.

So since I also feel the photo is mostly meaningless, I will have to prolly go to a more on-topic thread in relation to these subjects.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeasahtheseer

lmao!
. We don't allow beer at all in my lodge, other prince hall and normal lodges around here have beer, but they won't allow it in mine lol.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by jeasahtheseer]

You guys get beer? We have to join the Shriner's to get beer! We usually have a great turnout at "oasis," but not so much at the actual meeting that follows!

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

See if I got a tattoo of a swastika, you would think it "means something" about me and my beliefs.

You are correct. And the "meaning" would be different for every person that observes it. And it would be impossible to satisfactorily explain it to every single person that observed it, because each person would have their own pre-conceived notions, and the majority would not buy into your explanation anyway.

The same goes for Masonic Emblems. You are correct that it is intentionally difficult to understand for the uninitiated. If it were not so, then what would be the point of the symbolism at all? And, what is the point of explaining it to someone that does not have the desire or the fortitude to participate and find out the true meanings?

I have a Patrick Star tattoo on my left bicep (a huge hit at the tattoo shop)! It has a TON of symbolism, and it would take more than my character limit to explain it. And, if I did explain it all, you would still not understand, because you did not experience what my ex-wife, and current wife, and children went through. I could never explain it satisfactorily unless you allowed me to take you through the entire experience.

Get it?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Thanks for answering that question, as it is difficult to gather any information about Masonry these days.

There are virtually 1000 different theories or points of view.

And the fact that Masons keep secrets, only makes it worse.

The best way is always to ask a Mason. Most questions are easy to answer with the exception for the modes of recognition.

But thank you for explaining your terminology to us, but I might suggest instead of calling them "worshipful master" you may want to use the term "Lodge master" or "Lodge manager" instead.

See , using terms like "worshipful master" to the uninitiated only leads us to spurious speculations and fanciful assumptions.

Why should we change our ritual for the unintiated? They ritual was intended to be viewed by Masons and the meaning of 'worshipful' is well understood by members of the Fraternity.

The Mayor of London is refered to as the Worshipful Lord Mayor. Should they also change the manner to which he is refered because others may not understand what the words meaning in that context happens to be?

You have to understand that Masonry almost appears to be purposely making it difficult for outsiders to understand.

Some of the ritual is difficult to understand if you are a non-Mason. But the basic tenets of Masonry, Brotherly Love, Charity and Morality, are easily understood and practiced by all.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I noticed the windows all consist of 6 or 9 smaller windows except for the middle one where the sun shines, it has 10. Also the photographer looks basic enough except his company name is "Eye in the Sky"

They are also stand between the two pillars of light.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The checkered floor is the blending of 2 worlds --theirs and ours. That's why that flooring is in the entrance way of Masonic Lodges. 33 degrees, 33 tiles.

By the way, it's not a wedding, but a "union" of a different sorts. It's the union when the planets are in alignment in 2012. Notice the dark, light, dark, light --the moment of the Dark Rift opening. Sun behind it all, in alignment.

The 8 of 12 candles lit means the earth disasters will start in August of 2012.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
You guys get beer? We have to join the Shriner's to get beer!

Ha. I do not have to wear a silly hat or operate a minature automobile to get malted beverages. All I have to do is show up.

Plus it is my favorite beer.......free and cold.

All of you should move to New Jersey. At least we do this right.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

This photo shows similarities, and this photo is apprently to do with freemasons:

The floor being checkered

AND

The windows in this photo look to be the same kind of windows found in the married couples picture... Two small windows either side of a larger window...

Edit for spelling errors (like always)

[edit on 19 6uTuesday10 20 by vanhippi]

[edit on 19 6uTuesday10 20 by vanhippi]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I think someone is missing something. Look beyond the windows, what is going on behind them. The horizontal human figure, the partially clothed human figure, the half human figure. Look at the reflection in the floor. NOT the beams of light, but the reflection, on the right.
These things might, or might not, be of significance, but they have not been mentioned, as of yet.
Check it out.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
The checkered floor is the blending of 2 worlds --theirs and ours. That's why that flooring is in the entrance way of Masonic Lodges. 33 degrees, 33 tiles.

Masonic Lodges do not have 33 degrees, they have 3. The Scottish Rite is the appendant body that confers additional degrees and would only be relative there.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join