It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crucial Hidden Mason Message!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark
reply to post by network dude

Yeah, I try.
So, how's the Sun God worshiping going?
Eat any good babies lately?

great with a little bone suckin sauce

Sorry, I had to throw that out there. Bonecrusher smith makes that sauce and he lives just down the road.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I know exactly what this Photo has to do with Masonary.

"Become a Mason and you too can get a Hot Chick Like Me"

Or

"I'm done with Goats, I now have a Chicky Babe""..

Just Sayin'

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by maya27

Originally posted by WEALTHunited
Is there some kind of symbolism in the cufflink? I googled target symbol and sun symbolism came up....My friend also told me that this man in the picture knows alot about Kabbalah and that the birthday of the man is 3/11/83 and the woman 2/11/86....don't know if that helps or has any relation but he also said that supposedly they are pregnant and claim that the child will be the son of the sun(gog)...Due on 12/4/10?

I was going to ask if the was pregnant. Definately Revelations 12 in that case. Google it!

Wow......just revisited all of revelations and though with all the eleven stuff to check out rev 11:11 and OMG (two witnesses and the bearing of the child that protects earth against the red serpeant(the devil)...this whole thing just got alot weirder than I originally thought.....11:11 also has significance with the Kabbalah and the sun....overwhelmed now....Thanks though MAYA27....best help forward so far other than the location and photographer name...the ALL SEEING EYE IS WATCHING US

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I can totally foresee this thread degrading into another "Masons do this" type thread instead of what it was intended for.
And even then, many of you are speculating that these photographs actually have hidden meaning...which I really doubt.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WEALTHunited

I didn't want to wander too far off topic (if you can believe that) but people keep giving references to the Catholic Church worshiping the sun and then bringing up masonry in the same sentence. I am not sure if you guys are aware, but the church doesn't like us much. We don't take long walks in the park. Am I missing something real obvious or is this just an oversight?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damian-007
I know exactly what this Photo has to do with Masonary.

"Become a Mason and you too can get a Hot Chick Like Me"

Or

"I'm done with Goats, I now have a Chicky Babe""..

Just Sayin'

I agree, she looks to be way better than any goat I ......nevermind.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
great with a little bone suckin sauce

Sorry, I had to throw that out there. Bonecrusher smith makes that sauce and he lives just down the road.

OOooOOooOOooOOooh!
I've heard that sauce is delicious!
Masons don't discriminate against vegetarians, do they?
Can you make mine a baby veggie burger with bone sucking sauce?

Aaaaanywho...
I think it's cute how many of you are doing the sacred math thing with the pictures, but I'm seriously doubting you'll find anything.
Now I'm sure one or two of you are going to cyber-stalk these poor people and create more wild speculation about them as private citizens.
"They have black curtains on their house so they must be Illuminati" and all that...people...don't let this get out of control.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

given that the OP thinks there is some secret stuff here, I would have to guess that you have the best idea on it right now. In all seriousness, I can't find anything masonic at all in the pick. And I will again reiterate, masons don't know anymore about our future than the late Colonel Sanders did.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I can totally foresee this thread degrading into another "Masons do this" type thread instead of what it was intended for.
And even then, many of you are speculating that these photographs actually have hidden meaning...which I really doubt.

Where can the thread go?

It is obvious the photos have no meaning, unless as another poster stated, it was encrypted and hidden within the file data.

And I don't see that as being likely.

The only subject worthy of debate is the symbolism found within the building the photos were taken at. This is just my assessment.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Now I'm sure one or two of you are going to cyber-stalk these poor people and create more wild speculation about them as private citizens.

Two points.

1) Their faces should have been blurred out, just to protect their anonymity.

2) But if they went passing their private wedding photos out all over the Internet , maybe they WANT people to see it, discuss it, and make them a 2hour-celebrity???

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by muzzleflash

I am the senior deacon this year. My station has the symbol of the sun inside the square and compass. It represents my assistance to the worshipful master. If you know how the ritual goes, then I can see how you might get sun worship out of it being an outsider. But the key is knowing why the ritual is there. then it all makes sense.

And BTW, amen means "I believe".

Hello,
I am unlearned in masonry. Would you mind answering a couple-few questions?

The first: "My station has the symbol of the sun inside the square and compass. It represents my assistance to the worshipful master."

Who is the "worshipful master?" Is this his/her title?
Second: The sun inside the square and compass: Are you the sun, or the square and compass?

Third: "But the key is knowing why the ritual is there. Then it all makes sense." Please enlighten me?

And, I always figured that "Amen" meant; "so be it."

Thanks in advance.

As far as the OP's photo goes, I just thought the gentleman looked Irish.
Lot's of interesting takes. I'm going back to lurk-mode.

[edit on (4/6/1010 by loveguy]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I wonder if this couple has any idea their wedding photos are on the internet on conspiracy boards. It kinda sucks. I sure as hell wouldn't want pics of my wife and I posted online, and especially on conspiracy boards.

And the reason this photo was probably deleted from other boards as the OP said is probably because their faces aren't blurred out.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

And they're all very good points you've made.
However, the OP is fairly insistent that there is a hidden meaning.
I don't see it, and I surely don't see anything Masonic about those photos.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy

The first: "My station has the symbol of the sun inside the square and compass. It represents my assistance to the worshipful master."

Who is the "worshipful master?" Is this his/her title?

I am confused as well.

See, I was starting to think (erroneously obviously) that the "Sun" was a primary factor.

But apparently, this "Worshipful master" is the primary factor. And this makes the "Sun" more of a secondary or tertiary factor.

So my question is this.

Is this "Worshipful Master" the primary concern of Masonry? And the "Sun" is merely a secondary (or tertiary) concern?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
My friend is trying to get in touch with the people in the photo...He said that the person that gave the pics to him knows the couple and that he has the man in the photos phone number....and he knows his name and everything so....to be continued

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WEALTHunited

So...
why not just ask them what the deal is?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WEALTHunited
My friend is trying to get in touch with the people in the photo...He said that the person that gave the pics to him knows the couple and that he has the man in the photos phone number....and he knows his name and everything so....to be continued

Just an observation...

The window closest to the gentleman's left shoulder; A strange looking eye or something catches my eye. I wonder, hmm.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The worshipful master is basically the dude that runs the lodge. He runs the rituals...etc...etc. We do not actually worship the worshipful master, We use the word worshipful in its original meaning which means "to respect". There is a new worshipful master each year, voted on by the brothers of the lodge.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeasahtheseer
The worshipful master is basically the dude that runs the lodge. He runs the rituals...etc...etc. We do not actually worship the worshipful master, We use the word worshipful in its original meaning which means "to respect". There is a new worshipful master each year, voted on by the brothers of the lodge.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by jeasahtheseer]

Thanks Jeasa, it makes perfect sense now.

You can see how easily we were thrown off there eh?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Well I can see how MANY things about freemasonry can be quite confusing to people who are not masons themselves. But all you need to do is simply ask a mason and they will answer 90 percent of your questions. There are many cool, laid back and helpful masons on this board that are happy to answer questions.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join