It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crucial Hidden Mason Message!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I had to post this as soon as possible. A net-friend of mine emailed me this picture and told me that he recieved it from a man in Montana who was rambling about it being a hidden masonic message and not a picture at all. He said it held the answer to the coming disasters facing the earth and that he needed help in decoding it. Now I do not know near enough about hidden masonic codex so I was hoping to get some answers online. I posted this picture on a different site and the mods immediately removed my thread. I tried to contact my friend who emailed me and his email account has been suspended. Also he hasn't responded to any m2m, u2u messages on multiple sites. Please help, I feel the time is short.....ATSers please figure this out....Geometry....EasternStar......., Solar........., Checkered Floor....what is this?.....

all of you that have a strong understanding of freemasonry look and give your opinions and facts please

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
i think it means

Hot chicks really do marry douchebags...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The message translates as follows:
DRINK MORE OVALTINE

You are welcome

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
wow so much great insults and witty remarks..

looking for something as im pissing my self of seeing people just mock stuff right away..

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by WEALTHunited
Please help, I feel the time is short.....ATSers please figure this out....Geometry....EasternStar......., Solar........., Checkered Floor....what is this?.....

What is it? A poorly taken wedding photo... You never shoot a portrait type photo with the sun at the subject's back... It should be at the photographer's back.

Someone had their "special day" archived by their brother's cousin who has a kid in high school who spends all their time with a camera...

I hope they didn't pay for that.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I'm a little skeptical of the backstory, but I decided to give it a chance at the risk of looking like a fool.

All I could find was the obvious, 12 candles in the chandolier. 12 is historically an important number, 12 disciples, divisible by 3 a number found in everything from the holy trinity to masons to the occult. Thats all I got...sorry.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

I was thinking the exact same thing. Seriously though, maybe this guy posted the wrong image. This is embarrassingly bad wedding photography to say the least.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
ok so i got ahold of the guy who sent me this and he said that apparantly it was a wedding held somewhere in Montana and that the guy who sent him the pictures told him that the guy in the picture has a background in researching conspiracies....he said that the couple had the photo done to be exactly as it is....he said that the date was taken aug 22, 2009 at a specific time for sun alignment.....also he said that he has three other pictures but he was told that this specific picture held the answer if it could be correctly decoded...i think that it all ties in some how, he told me he will email me the pics soon....I will post them as soon as i get them

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The only thing I see that can be to do with anything about masonry is the checkerboard floor. And that is just a shot in the dark in trying to get any meaning. I mean, that's a pretty weak argument if it's the only thing there.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Sweet Babe, and a Dapper Doofus.
What the.....?
The babe may regret this later on

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Heres the links.....just glanced at these....don't know if there are any clues but its all there is so please....some of you who aren't being serious, please give a mature response....I truly think there is something here...my friend has given me some seriously implementing random stuff, but I've seen ATS find logistical evidence in the past so please....seriously analyze these... pic 1----cufflink symbolism?

pic 2-------hat pin and behind ear tattoo?

pic 3------who are they?
www.flickr.com...@N04/4498065278/sizes/l/

The main pic is all that matters....but this is everything....give it a thought

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
8 candles appear to be lit out of the twelve.
4 are in the darkness

16 tiles up to down
17 left to right

im not getting much

=\ hmm im still looking though

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Maybe im reading into this too much but the lens flare could be pointing at the planetary aliments

The checkered floor is a know masonic trademark but then again it could just be coincidence

I cant really see anything else but im sure a few people on here have good understandings about this subject

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
third pic-----again

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I suppose we could go reaching here and bring the sun shining through as pertaining to the sun god, but that may be reaching quite a bit. Other than that, I really do not see anything else that others have not already mentioned.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rickmac33

16 tiles + 17 tiles= 33 tiles......33? 33 degrees maybe?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The flare from the suns reflection might resemble something.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WEALTHunited

The only thing I see is in the 3rd pic where the guy is covering one of his eyes. You see a lot of that with mainstream artists. Go here, you can learn some things about mason symbolism in the entertainment industry.

Vigilant Citizen

[edit on 6-4-2010 by angrymomma]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
If its not a picture at all......more than likely your looking at some kind of 'digital steganography'.

en.wikipedia.org...

O
xx

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join