It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did I get healed instantly??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/42fd821a5491.jpg[/atsimg]

I told ya. Ugly feet. But you asked for it.

[edit on 6/4/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/42fd821a5491.jpg[/atsimg]

I told ya. Ugly feet. But you asked for it.

[edit on 6/4/2010 by Chamberf=6]

jk

back on topic:

Did you just scratch that area right now and take a picture..?

I would think that the incident you described would have left quite a keloid scar...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
It's nice to see this thread back in action. I had a similar experience in which I had to redo an entire thread. It's never fun...

Anyway, back to your story. Because of personal experiences, I believe your story. You sound pretty legit.

I took part in a trance dance a couple years back, and yes, Mayan looking stuff was in my vision too. I saw a Mayan pyramid and also a Mayan mask, which I still use in my current shamanic journeys into other dimensions.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by happygolucky

LOL
No I didn't scratch anything. As I said earlier, the redness below the line of the scar is just from my shoe. The scar itself is lighter in color during colder weather, don't ask me to explain, it just is. And if you have ever used a fish deboning knife or worked as a chef (as I have) you would know that very sharp knives go in very clean.

It was the depth of this injury that caused the nerve damage not the size or severity of the outer wound.
And to repeat one more time, I really was asking what would have been the real reason for the feeling to suddenly return to my foot.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
BTW... The game you are reffering to was played by the Myans... Are you a decendent of them? Cool story though...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Thanks for your post, I remember you replying to my earlier one that mentioned the off-limits catalyst to this occurance.

Do you meditate? Are you in control of what you see during your experiences or are you kind of "along for the ride" so to speak?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Gouzze

I don't know anything about my lineage. I was adopted and haven't been successful in finding anything out about my biological parents.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I take it your scar is the one encircling the lower left portion of that ankle.

That is really cool, the scar and your, hopefully accurate description of your experience.

In my experience there are people who are Christian Mystics. There are others who say they are mystics. It seems the difference is that Christian mystics are given images by, who they say is God. Other mystics get images also, but it is from mere spirits.

In any event, I saw some of your description which is interesting. At one time if I saw 80% of it accurately it was God. Yes, the God. The other test is for you to see 80% of my description of somebody else's Christian mystical experience. If that matches, then it is God who is doing this or allowing it to happen.

Let me tell you a story and ask you what you see? A girl is riding in a car. She if 5. Her parents are riding back from eastern Oregon. She is in the Lakeland town area. She looks out and there is the face of Jesus in front of the car. What did you see? Where is the face of Jesus? (The answers tell a lot. This is the test.)

Another man see's a hand image in the tree's leaves. It is large and presses the leaves. It is the leaves being pressed that he sees. What did you see. Did you see the hand. What size was it? How tall was the tree? Which hand was it? Was it pressing in or pressing out? What do you see?

In the past, when I gave, or experienced these tests, 80% of what the person saw or felt, I felt and saw. This happened after a strong Christian Mystical experience, that I recently, earlier, went through. Later I learned to separate Christian Mystics from by noticing that only with Christian Mystics could I experience and see much of what they saw in their experience. Not only can I not sense what other mystics say they experienced, but they can not see nor sense mine or those of others like mine.

Yours I saw. Yours I experienced. Hmmmmm!?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

i wish that would happen to me... I am disabled.. My left foot has been amputated and my eyes are going bad... Maybe if I just pray a little..

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by curtish

Very interesting and thanks for the post.

To answer your second question, I pictured a hand, left hand, pushing out. The tree was maybe 35-40 feet.

The first question, I have to just honestly say I didn't see any real "form".
Just a presence.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
So,

To answer your original question. It will take work for you to figure out whether or not it is a healing from a supernatural source or from a mere natural phenomenon.
Most mystics, work on whether or not they are being deceived. One man I know of says there are two voices, one of God, and one of Satan. He strives to know the difference, then when he gets in trouble by believing the genius of Satan, he says Jesus bails him out with infinite ease. It is his story.
Once I had this, where God spoke to me. I do not have it now. Yet at the time, until He stopped, I too struggled with who was talking for most of the conversations.
Another man I met, said the sources of conversations are three fold. One is us. The other is spirits. The other is God. Christians do not and are forbidded to contact spirits from text in their book called the Bible. It is very clear that spirits have information, but it is always incomplete and it is still forbidden in their book.
The difference in spirit information versus God information to non christians, is that what a spirit says and does is always incomplete or partially wrong. When God gives a message it becomes accurate by His efforts according to the Christian's book called The Bible.
In my experience God causes what happened to me, whether to answer a question, or to give a gift.
I have non Christian experiences, but they have all been fraught with discontent. It is the results, that I speak of. Others I know with similar non Christian experiences also have very negative encounters eventually. At first, one of my friends said, it was all a lot of fun. Later, he was attacked mentally. Yes, I have the reference.
Be careful, it could be God, spirits, a natuaral phenomenon coupled with a credit taking spirit who knew of the event and had nothing to do with it. Like I said I saw your man. I saw the hole in the wall. I saw the teams at the hole in the wall. I saw.
Look and be discerning. Find the truth, the real truth, not a convenient truth or something much worse, lies that mimic truth.
With Love,
...Curt...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hi,
Sorry for not copying your response.
You are wonderful.
I am impressed with your commitment to honesty.

The experience you had is from a spirit, but it is not God. I am sorry.

What allows me to say this is your response.

So, the healing is real. It may be any of the items from my last long post, such as a spirit taking credit for something that was going to happen anyway. The spirits in my experience are up to speed on many items that are about to happen. Thus, it is easy for them to lie to you and others that it is they and not God, nor a naturally occuring phenomenon which just happened to you.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by curtish

Thank you very much for your input. I admit that when that happened was a time that I was sort of spiritually groundless. Since then I have been searching and searching. I have found many helpful and comforting things from a variety of places, but not the "complete package". If that even makes any sense.

What you have given is something I need to think about deeper...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by curtish
Hi,
Sorry for not copying your response.
You are wonderful.
I am impressed with your commitment to honesty.

The experience you had is from a spirit, but it is not God. I am sorry.

What allows me to say this is your response.

I'm all for people believing in what they wish, and I believe in healing and energy and all that good stuff, I am a spiritual person... but you cannot access someone by a few simple answers to some post you made... and to go even further you tell the guy that 'it was a spirit, and not God'

I don't believe in a "God" per-say, I believe in one consciousness, call it what you will, I just call it "the One" simple as that, nothing fancy but it suits my needs, anyway who are you to speak for "God" if there is one, or any spirits that may have helped this man? Seriously... the person who has the experience needs to figure these things out for themselves.

It's OK to get some knowledge, and some ideas in your head, but take everything with a grain of salt. Meditate, find your own answers. Don't allow others to tell you what is going on with your life, who is helping you, what helped you, or anything like that...

FIND YOUR ANSWERS WITHIN! Your higher self will guide you, along with your spirit guides. All you need to do is ask them, and they will help you. It may be subtle at first, or it may be overwhelming. For me, it was overwhelming and I hadn't even asked for the experience to happen - it just did. Although I wasn't healed physically like you, my 2nd spiritual experience I was healed of my OCD which in turn healed my horrible anxieties caused by my OCD mindset. It was definitely real I have no one to prove this too. And you shouldn't have to prove your story to anyone either, if it happened to you, it happened. I felt the weight of the world lift off my shoulders after my 2nd experience, which happened to be my 2nd OoBE as well. I had never felt that way my entire life so I knew it was a very special moment in my life, I was carefree, no anxiety, no racing thoughts like I constantly had... I was able to breath the biggest sigh of relief in the world.

I hope you do some research on meditation and learn to find your own way. Do not allow others to tell you where you are, where you're going, or who you are contacting. There are many spirits out there in the astral realm, and it could have been any positive entity that helped you. You may even find out someday who exactly it was if you delve deep enough into your meditation

If you'd like some help with meditation techs, here is a good website to start Meditation Station

And if you would like to further your research into spirituality, check out my thread For everyone who needs some help in the spirituality department

Good luck to you on your journeys. And by the way, I used to think psychs helped me find my spirituality, but in all honesty, you can 'trip out' just as hard, if not harder through meditation alone if you practice and learn how to do it properly. It really is not that hard, you just need to focus your energy and learn about your inner self. It's a life changing experience - all of it is, but just remember Peace, Love & Light and you shall be fine

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Thank you so much. How true is what you wrote. And thank you for the reference for meditation, because that is something I have been trying but I have trouble quieting my mind and focusing.
I recently bought a copy of the Upanishads and since thought meditation may help give me some peace and answers.
It takes me awhile to weigh sides to make the "right" decisions for my life, so no I am not just taking what people tell ME about MYSELF as gospel truth.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Well,I have read that the nerves of the body can regenerate themselves as long as they have not been damaged such as burns, though it takes a very long time for them to do so.

If the pathway is severed or damaged to you spinal cord which transmits the signal to your brain the nerve ending just create a new pathway(a detour of sorts) from the area to the brain.

This is possibly what transpired in your situation.

The hallucination you have may be unrelated to the injury.

Were you per chance out in the woods mushroom hunting?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

I wondered about that--the nerves growing back and reconnecting. It just seemed so weird that it coincided with what I saw. Perhaps as another poster said, that was my brains way of rebooting those nerves. I dunno.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Anyway if you want more examples of other similar healing visions:

www.transcendentdreaming.com...

Here's a presentation the author did on youtube:

www.youtube.com...

And then watch this video:

www.youtube.com...

And then watch these testimonies:

www.springforestqigong.com...

And if you read then read this book:

www.amazon.com...

Or you can watch this interview with the author:

video.google.com...#

Hope that helps you out. Congratulations on such an awesome experience!

[edit on 6-4-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Spiritual experiences, and physical experiences are all alike. the manifestation of them is what is seen and felt, and varies between the physical and non material representing them.

In your foot the feeling is connected to the nerves and to your brain, a connection that is very multidimensional, immaterial and unexplainable.

All beings are both of dark and light/yin and yang, and i believe that the highest of spiritual energies come from a balance of both negative and positive, an explosion of high energy occurs when they hit each other like two stones striking each other creating a spark.

During and in your dream/vision this phenomenon of mysterious force took place, the visuals and all the meanings behind them were representatives of something beautiful and holistic to you, and out of balance came unexplainable energies with explainable outcomes. thus your foot being reconnected to its long lost sensations.
WELL THATS WHAT I THINK idk
Good luck finding understandability and peace

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Thank you Drew for the links to that book and the authors videos.
Interesting.
And thank you too, dizTheWiz, for your insight to the mind/body.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join