It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did I get healed instantly??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hi there ATSers. This may sound a bit strange, and believe me I thought it was too. But this really did happen to me, and I would like to hear your theories...

About 13 years ago in a "freak" accident (to keep a long story a little shorter), the nerves in my left foot were severly damaged. It left my entire foot numb except for my big toe and the inside of my foot. It took a bit to get used to walking on a foot I couldn't feel.

Five years ago, nature allowed me to experience something I can only best describe as a "vision" or some kind of "spirit journey". I suddenly found my self standing next to a barechested man with a head-dress. We were on top of what completely appeared to be a Mayan pyramid. The man waved his arm out as if for me to look at the city below.

In the "courtyard" men were playing a game of trying to put a small "ball" through a hoop on the wall of the yard. It was an intense and rough game. The team that won then lead the losing team off.

The man next to me on the pyramid then pointed at a "house" that bordered the huge courtyard. I suddenly found myself in said house and a man with a painted face was standing over me. He was saying or chanting something. He then clasped my left foot and it felt white-hot.

I was then suddenly back in the here and now and stood up. I noticed immediately that I could feel my foot again. It felt strange since for about eight years I hadn't felt it.

I can't explain exactly what really happened, but it DID happen and my foot has been "normal" ever since....

What happened?!? Any theories or ideas out there?

(BTW if this sounds like a post from a few hours ago it is the same one--just edited for T&C--to be a "good boy"
)

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I feel i need to add that to say it was a "vision or spirit journey" are just ways to try to describe it. I hadn't before that incident been convinced that those things even exist and, even now afterwards I'm not sure.

I am just at a loss and thought this site would be the least condemning place to look for an explanation.

(edit for spelling)

[edit on 6/4/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Hey now...

I read your previous thread on this a little while ago...I can't tell if you're fishing or being legit.

Can you post a picture of your leg..? In your previous OP you stated the knife went thru your foot and out your shin (ouch...)

I would imagine you have a least one or two pictures lying around...let's start with that to ensure that event took place...and don't take this as an attack - but to prevent any future attacks you may want to throw a pic up.

mmaarrg idte

[edit on 4/6/2010 by happygolucky]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by happygolucky

I understand you wanting to see a pic, but as I had said I was camping and it was the late 90's. No digital cameras. Anyway taking photos at the time wasn't high on my to-do list. Driving out of the woods and getting to the hospital was a much bigger priority for some weird reason.
And it thudded into my shin bone but didn't come out...but even though a gory pic of my impaled foot might excite some that's not really the gist of my issue here.

And no I'm not fishing (I did on that camping trip tho
). I just simply had to re-post because my original post had certain references in it not up to the T&C rules.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Wait now...

All you have to do is take a pic of the scar, unless that disappeared after the barechested man with a head-dress got a hold of you.

Take it with your cell phone if need be...but give us something besides your memories.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Not into blood and guts but take a picture now and show the scar?

Its not that I dont believe you but a bit of evidence of the incident would go along way to you getting a respected opinion.

Just my 0.2 cents and good luck on the hunt!

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Irish Matador]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Healing like this can take place like this.

The game you describe is an actual game that was played in such places.

This though is documented and well known for anyone who researches it or knows about their culture.

If you never had this info before, I would suggest that you research it more to prove to yourself the validity of what happened and grow faith in it.

You might be at a stage that you could heal yourself with that faith.

That is if you did not know this well known sport/game they played.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I will post a picture as soon as I borrow my buddies camera. I don't use a cell phone. I am a bit of a Luddite. Using the computer is really stretching it for me as far as technology goes. The information it makes available redeems the comp. just enough to sway me to use it.

I'll try to have a pic shortly, but I haven't embedded one before, so you might need to walk me through it later...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I'll be happygolucky to help you out...

Let me know when you take it...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

You woke up spiritually. Illnesses, accidents, etc, are all ways for spirit to get your attention towards something you are needing to do, hear, say, see, etc...

If interested, you should check out some shamanism sites.

Those miraculous cancer-disappearing stories you hear about, are all folks who've realized the message coming through and done something about it. It's simple, really. Listen to your body, spirit communicates to you in this way.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

ok I have the pic, so now how do I get it on here?
Second verse same as the first...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

check ur U2U...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Was the city white? I had a similar experience were I flew *no plane* over a white city, were I met a man that looked mongolian or something close to it.

He explained as I tried to enter the temple, "You cannot enter yet"

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Wonderful story! Your experience is an example of the innate human power to heal our own selves because of our genetic relationship to the Annunaki.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
When you have time, can you explain how you came upon having this nature/shamanic healing?

I'm no biologist. Scientifically, who knows, maybe the nerves finally healed or were triggered to reset, and having a vision is the brain's way of coping. It sounded severe and your foot was numb for a long time, so it does seem unexplainable, but if you were to look for a "scientific" explanation, that's all I could come up with.

I know everything in my hands shut down for about an hour when they were continuously severely beaten when I was about 12 y/o. They were completely numb up to past my wrists and I couldn't move any part of my hands. I couldn't feel the beating after a point nor could I feel a needle poking into my flesh when no one believed me afterward. So while the situations are obviously very different, your foot could have shut down for some reason to protect you (for a long time).

Miracles happen. Just be thankful you received one!

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
AH finally -- it took me awile to understand how to do this (ty happygolucky).
Caveat emptor: I have ugly middle aged man feet

Bear in mind that this scar is 13 years old so nothing really dramatic about it. It is the line near top of reddened area from my K-Chucks (Converse).

The thin but extremely sharp blade went in my upper foot/lower ankle at the line that is near my jeans. The blade then traveled inside my ankle towards the front and other side of my ankle "diagonally".

As I have said before the old injury and scar aren't really why I posted. It is what happened to return feeling to my foot that is the issue.

Sigh, and I thought what I did was correct. I'll try again. Sorry

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

"The team that won then lead the losing team off".

Just so you know, the losing team was summarily executed. You should re-familiarize yourself with Mayan culture.

www.greatdreams.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSdelurker

The first time I posted this, I did say what triggered the "vision" or whatever you wish to call it. It violated the T&C of ATS for referencing something that um.....hippies do, or Shamen do....

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by universalchokurei
Wonderful story! Your experience is an example of the innate human power to heal our own selves because of our genetic relationship to the Annunaki.

Um. lol. What?

I support personal opinions and all that, but it's really weird to me how some people on this forum keep throwing completely random unrelated remarks on threads and using these fringe beliefs as if they are facts.

Why must we be related to the Annunaki's in order to have an innate ability to heal ourselves? Lobsters can regrow legs, claws, and antennas; are they related as well?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Ah. I didn't see your other post. Thanks!

I went to an ecstatic trance posture session in my city, so I was curious about the shamanistic link. Not that I got any physical healing out of it, but someone else did, so I was just looking for info that could help.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join