It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 77's Barbara Olson Really Ted's New Wife Lady Booth?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Barbara Olson is the 'deceased' wife of Theodore Olson. She is the lady that called from flight 77 and was the first to mention boxcutters. Her husband has been accused of lying about the phone call and there is much speculation surrounding them.

Ted olson met Lady Booth one year after his wifes death and married shortly after.

Do you think they might be the same person with plastic surgery?

Barbara Olson

Lady Booth

I might just be fisihing but I wonder.....

What do you think?

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Shadow Herder]

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Shadow Herder]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I believe olson lied about the call, even the fbi has admitted that. That was when they needed to pin 911 on Muslims so he lied to get peoples minds going in the direction the neocons wanted.

However... I don't think that woman is Barbara Olson, not even close to my eye.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
At least he upgraded.

9/11 was a big win for Ted

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

I think the two women are a 'dead ringer' for each other. What are the odds of ugly, wrinkled Ted Olson even finding anyone to marry him, much less someone who is the damned near spitting image of Barbara Olson, whom we know didn't crash into the Pentagon.

If you look at pictures of plastic surgery on others you will see that Barbara Olsons surgery would have been less drastic then any of these pictures.

I think, all things considered, we deserve to know and should demand it.

Cheers-
Phil

Also, how do you make pictures light up here? I keep trying but they always show up in a hyperlink. thanx!

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Plastic surgery, dental work and a lot of money would allow for someone to alter themselves into someone new. While DNA, blood type and other factors such as previous injury marks, tattoos, birth marks, and any number of other physical attributes could be pursued to determine if indeed we have the same person.

While a serious and comprehensive investigation of the new wife as to where she came from, any previous photos, films, videos, job history, residence history, medical and dental history would be the things that could prove that we are in the presence of someone who is suppose to be dead.

While I would think that the Insurance Company that paid out a claim would be interested in such an investigation, because if the deceased is not deceased, then it implies a much larger involvement of others that could prove beneficial to any 911 investigation and to the insurance company that paid out a false claim.

I have seen this information a while back and found it intriguing at best, but we could know the truth if someone would actually investigate the new wife in a manner that can be compared to the old wife. This is why blood type, and other biological properties could be used to determine the truth of what we suspect.

Anyway, time may have someone take up this investigation, but in my mind, the Insurance Company should be right at the front of the line willing to find out the truth.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Just an FYI -

I have been planning an interview with Jesse Richards from TV News Lies for several weeks concerning this Barbara Olson affair. The radio show will broadcast tomorrow night.

Live Broadcast: Wednesday, April 7th, 2010 - 8:00 PM ET.

We will be talking all about this, and going over all the available evidence regarding Barbara Olson and her rather unbelievable story. I hope you guys will tune in and check out the show. Jesse Richards is a very good talk radio host, and nothing like so many of the other clowns in 911. I think most here will really enjoy Jesse's show, it is refreshing.

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I think this sort of thread shouts from the rooftops the paucity of 9/11 conspiracy theories after 9.5 years of coming up with zilch.

It is also indicative that no shred of human decency can be allowed to get in the way of a bit of truther straw- grabbing.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phil Jayhan
Just an FYI -

I have been planning an interview with Jesse Richards from TV News Lies for several weeks concerning this Barbara Olson affair. The radio show will broadcast tomorrow night.

Live Broadcast: Wednesday, April 7th, 2010 - 8:00 PM ET.

Cheers-
Phil

Hey i cant tune in at that time but it sounds interesting, Could you post it on here when you get time

Thanks

Back to the pic, I thing its the same women and they really did a # job pinning here eyes they look awful and not natural

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
wow. i've never heard anything about this and, unfortunately, there has been no evidence in this thread, just supposition. so while i dismiss it at this point, it would be ... thrilling, to say the least, were anything to come out supporting this wild concept.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
also, in my view, there are zero similarities between the two women, save obvious things like "female features." i can imagine the capabilities of facial reconstruction are amazing these days, but if that women is barbara olsen, she's had some serious, serious work done.

gotta say, though, if i pop on msnbc one day and see this woman on a panel toeing the republican party line, i'll likely self-combust.

[edit on 4/6/2010 by Hadrian]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
A modicum of imagination is sufficient to get an eerie feeling when looking at the picture comparison....!
Certainly very easily within the capabilities of plastic surgery to produce the one from the other!
I take it they are both lawyers?
I wonder what commonalities could be found in their respective practices?
At this point there is no stone that should not be unturned in the search for evidence as to who and why on 9/11....
The lame official version is the worst conspiracy theory of the bunch....
Perhaps its high time that a compendium of all the lies and untruths about 9/11 be compiled for circulation....
So many inconsistancies in the gov boys story....so many outright lies have been exposed already....
Too many highjackers still alive in the middle east etc....

[edit on 11-4-2010 by stirling]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
After the "miracles" worked on Michael Jackson over the years, I can believe anything is possible with plastic surgery (even changing skin color, amazingly enough).

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
They don't have the same eyebrows, they don't have the same noses, they don't have the same teeth. You telling me they knocked out all her teeth and made her get dentures on top of the plastic surgery?

Not buying it for a second.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
someone has to know this woman,if not time for inspector Clouseau to do some digging. interesting

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Actually if any of you do research into ethnic rhinoplasty it is possible for sure. I did a thread on the Olsen phone calls in which the FBI stated Ted was either lying or was lied to about her call from the plane.

Great thread OP, this was unexpected but I'm almost convinced there is a great probability that she may not be dead after all. S & F

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Ted Olson and his story is suspicious. That much I agree with. However, those people are not the same people. Even with plastic surgery, you can often see that the person is the same person no matter how drastic the change. Barbara Olson is not the other lady, I believe Barbara is no longer with us and I would like to know what happened to her.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwasabi

amen to that!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
How Bush talked Ted into "killing" his wife:

Bush: Hi Ted, G.W here...

Ted O. : Hey G.W. how are you buddy?

Bush: Yeah, Ted, I wanted to talk to you about something. It's pretty serious though and I need your cooperation and 100% discretion.

Ted: Georgie...anything for you!

Bush: Okay, Ted, I knew I could count on you...here's the plan: We are going to plan a false flag attack.

Ted: Come again??

Bush: Yeah, we are going to kill a few thousand people and blame it on Bin Laden, Saddam, so we can make some extra coin.

Ted: Im in! What can I do?

Bush: Well Ted..this is where it gets tricky. One of the areas that will be attacked is the Pentagon. We are not sure if we are going to fly a plane into it, shoot a missile at it, or pretend to fly a plane into and detonate pre planted bombs at the same time.

Ted: What am I going to do?

Bush: I want to kill Babs.

Ted: WHAT?? She is the third love of my life!!

Bush: Well, Teddy, take a chill pill brother! We are going to PRETEND to kill her.

Ted: Um... what?

Bush: Okay...we are going to PRETEND her plane gets hijacked and crashes. She will make some calls to you saying she's scared and all that jazz. In reality, she will be safe in a bunker somewhere.

Ted: But, but, how will I ever be allowed to see her again?

Bush: Teddy, it's all good, cowboy I have it all figured out!! We have her lay low for a few years...

Ted: I'm listening

Bush: ...then we will give her some plastic surgery to make her look much younger and MUCH hotter and you pretend she is a successful attorney and marry her with a fake name!!!

Ted: Georgie, you are a darn genius! IM IN!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phil Jayhan

I think the two women are a 'dead ringer' for each other. What are the odds of ugly, wrinkled Ted Olson even finding anyone to marry him,

Ted is in fact an old wrinkled right wing scumbag..... that being said, she was probably attracted to him for his power. This is the man that pressed to get Clinton impeached. He is also that man that got the Supreme court to get Bush "selected" for the Presidency.

If you look at .............you will see that Barbara Olsons surgery would have been less drastic then any of these pictures.

Dude...Barbara would be close to 60 years old if she were alive today (she was 48 at the time of her death) Lady Booth is in her early 40's.

I think, all things considered, we deserve to know and should demand it.

You do know. She is not Barbra. Lady Booth is from Louisianan and named after her aunt Lady. Perhaps you can call her mom and dad to confirm it??

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

Barbara Kay Bracher in Houston on December 27, 1955

Lady Evelyn Booth born in Louisville, Kentucky, on October 26, 1960

Do you homework; Barbara Olson would be 55 & Lady Booth is 50. 5 years difference.

Cheers-
Phil

<<   2 >>

join