It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Can See A "Matrix"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

The answer is quite simple. Your brain switched off for a moment and you had a chance to see partially what the reality really looks like. All simply put.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

This is a fasinating post because I see the same thing as described by you SmokeJaguar67 and more. At night I see the energy swirling around but every single morning I see continuous white lights of geometric shapes. Its a continuous pattern without end. The shapes are all the same size. This all started 3 years ago. At first I used to see white light of continuous circles. Now I see white light of continous squares. This last for the first 3 minutes in the morning. This is not a one time occurance but its every single day for the past 3 years. I'm glad to hear its not just me.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I believe you thread starter, i too have seen strange things lately including a dragon fly spirit dimensional of some kind.

as in the dragon fly wasn't real in lifeform, but it was dimensional in nature.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Makes me think of movie "The Happening" with Mark Wahlberg when the chick says "I see in calculus"......creepy

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The mind can do very interesting things, I don't know how to put it, but when i was mature enough to realize things, I started testing my abilities to think, and see what the outcome would be.
I.E - (seeing something that really isn't there. )
You are walking down the street with a couple of friends after work, Its Pitch black, Quiet and dark. You then say "Did you see that??"
Therefore, creating everyone in your group to question what it was you saw.
Although I never saw anything. I just wanted to create fear. Its quite fun actually.

In relation to the matrix, Seeing numbers could be pretty awesome too.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I could easily make out the numbers 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 & 9

Wouldnt a matrix effect be only binary numbers? Ones and zeroes?

Wouldnt make sense to see every single digit number

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I could easily make out the numbers 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 & 9

Wouldnt a matrix effect be only binary numbers? Ones and zeroes?

Wouldnt make sense to see every single digit number

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I believe that every human being shapes his reality, and since most humans percept this world like we see now, the illusion is being kept working by most humans on earth, there are only a few who can see the true
reality. we all (to some degree) live in our own tulpa world.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

If you were on your lunch break when you saw it then someone obviously slipped something into your turkey on rye. It's either that or you need to quit smoking crack at work.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I 've seen what is under the Matrix in other ways, but one time, was looking out the kitchen window at the trees out front, and saw streams of binary type code, or numbers flowing up the trees rapidly and it was somewhat surreal, as if a change had taken place, not your typical trees anymore.

Also a friends abduction was as if the channel switched and under the clear blue skies and sunshine it was really dark, gloomy and dreary, not such a nice planet after all. I have reason to believe that is reality as well.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I believe you "saw" these numbers, but what they are well, we can't come to any conclusions like matrix etc. There could be any number of reasons. ( no pun intended
)

Your posts seem honest, and if you were to make something up, I'm sure you would spend your time and make up something much more dramatic, than seeing numbers

So I believe you

[edit on 20-5-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I have not watched the movie.

This morning I nearly saw the hands of God.

Later, as I fell, I was given the standard punishment, for thinking what I was thinking.

...how to use THIS to make THEM fall...

Violent concussive jolts.

Nearly always God is there.

There are times I am made to remember why.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by davidmann]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet

The answer is quite simple. Your brain switched off for a moment and you had a chance to see partially what the reality really looks like. All simply put.

Exactly.

Try switching it off on purpose and see what you see!

Cool stuff and so many people miss out thinking that 'that' is the dream.

Seems from the posts, many have heard this before, but refuse to believe.

Hmmm... expect a giant wake up call very soon.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
New here and just read the thread, I'll have to go back and search from what some said were older posts about seeing the matrix. I have never heard of ONE person claiming this before so here is my story. I was driving on a 4 hour trip with a friend. We were returning home and I have this imaginary thing I do because, personally, I do believe we create our own reality in one sense. So..this thing I do as an experiment is to place a "bubble" around my vehicle and imagine that it is removed from "space and time" to see if I make it home any faster, any specific things I experience and so on. I've never really noticed much difference. Without telling her what I do, I just did it while driving and it was quiet. Within 2 seconds of me doing this she says "woah, what was that?!" I said "what?". She replied, "I just saw the matrix numbers running down all around us". I then told her what I did. That to me was more than enough verification that our thoughts DO indeed affect reality even if for some reason we aren't perceiving it's apparent effect right away. We also managed to get home in record time and i drive the speed limit, no exceptions. I don't think my vehicle is capable of going fast enough to cut off that much time. Anyway, that was my "matrix" story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join