It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another new member-my expanding political horizans (and poor spelling)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Hello ats from your newest member! i happened across this site quite unexpectedly a few weeks ago and have since fallen in love with it. indead for me the past month has trully been one of finding my feet politicaly, galvanised by increacing importants of politics in my reading i set out to broden my horisens and truly develop my idealogy and this seems like just the place to do it. after spending a while just browsing aand trying to build up the veiws of my own with the ideas from across history, ats and the web i'm now looking to take on a more active role here.

so now a little about me and my intresets/Veiws. i'm 16 and doing my gcses soon with the intent to go studying scince and more specificaly physics up to degree level ( for those of you who dont recognise gcse'sim living in england). so of cource my main intrests here will be the science related threads (found the site looking at space exploration ideas) but as i pointed out above politics is also becoming an intrest. on that note (americans please dont hate me
ha!) im atualy a great fan of comunism, not comunism as we've seen it misused in reality but PURE comunism althougth even that isn't perfect - more on that later if your intrested. so any like minded commie scientists out there?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousJ

Although you and I couldn't disagree more politically, wlocome to ATS!

-E-

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I'm with MysterE on that, but glad to have you here anyway. Perhaps we will engage in a lively debate over communism or marxism at some point, where you will no doubt beg for mercy...just kiddin'
Good to have you here.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousJ

Hi AnonymousJ, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive U2U's (messages) to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive U2U's to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

new topics

top topics

join