It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NE1 want to do a video... here you go. (MSM says US Constitution is Anti-Government)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Has anyone figured out why the mainstream news outlets keep referring to these various Patriot Movements as “Anti-Government” when the Constitution is more stricter by use of regulations; that even the scales for the victims. this Deregulated Corporate License to rape and pillage the population, well isn’t right. I was taught that is why we have government is to protect regular people from this corporate free for all they the powers to be have provided themselves with, at our expense or at our futures expense, is how I perceive this financial flim flam that is being sanctioned and promoted by either MSM or the FEDS or both.

It is fairly clear, these News reports of Anti-Government movements are mind control or are damage control conundrums that make it appear to be the wrong side of the fence to be on. And it is just amazing how many people I hear talking about this and that, and I don’t believe I have heard a kind word about anything government going on 2 years now.

Anyone want to put the MSM on notice and make a video of how there mis-reporting
And tell everyone on the internet of what they are doing – using the tv.

Tks AE

www.google.com...:1&sa=N&tab=wv

www.google.com...

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Anti-Evil]

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
my daddy use to say

believe only 10% of what you read and
only 50% of what you see.

I think now in the 21st Century
those ratios have been decreased
exponentially !!!

MSM is propaganda fed by the Feds anyway.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'll take "MSM is a Propaganda Feed for $400..."

I'm still not quite ready to say controlled by whom or for what nefarious purposes. There's definitely machinations most of us assume has some label like the "Feds" "TPTB" "elite" etc. but I have my doubts about any specific organizational elements, as if that makes any difference. I think with the information infrastructure available to the global socety today, it's much more difficult to characterize a driving or causal force. It's almost more visceral: I can feel the rise and swell, I don't need to know who's making the wave to know what's happening in my stomach. (so to speak)

gj

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
A few years back - I did some digging into this MSM stuff and what I found is the Council on foreign relations - it appears these people do have something in common and the CFR be that Organization.

join