It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this planet x? (no, it's Mars)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by loner007

Not to mention if this planet is passing through our solar system why hasnt other planets especially the outer planets experiencing anything?

Hmmmmm... Have you realized why NASA has "demoted" Pluto and it's no longer a planet and why it was reclassified as a dwarf planet??? Just my two cents that, if Nibiru is indeed a strong attractive cluster, it may have sucked up Pluto to its orbit field... However, as we DON'T live in the other planets and NASA lies about EVERYTHING, I'm afraid we will never find the answers.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Risen

Originally posted by ucalien
reply to post by NibiruWarrior

I personally think you (Phage) are a disinformation agent

Be glad. More people share of your opinion.

I actually don't think he's a disinfo agent himself. Just following the lead of people he respects who are.

To me that's even weaker than someone getting paid for it or doing it through fear though... Either way I don't need to take it on board anymore...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aim2AttainMindfulness
reply to post by muzzleflash

the sun is a star but its not visible in the night sky

the moon is not even a star

so jupiter/venus would be the brightest stars

No, Jupiter and Venus are planets. Not Stars.

You said the moon doesn't count because its not a star, therefore we have to remove Venus and Jupiter as well because they are not stars.

So by your reasoning, Sirius would be the brightest star.
www.space.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

An expected post judging by your name. But the attack on another member was stooping a bit low, I agree he may not sound like much of a sweety but if he brings facts with him its always worth a listen.

Frankly, this was no worse than some of Phage's posts, and though I wholly disagree with personal attacks on members altogether, I think it is, on ocassion, necessary. Of course, it won't make the slightest bit of difference. Some people have no time for common courtesy or human decency, not on a forum - here they can be the tough guys they desperately want to be in real life.
That said, though Phage can be short, a little sarcastic and sometimes slightly offensive, I have seen far far worse on this forum and I haven't seen enough of him to say he lacks either of the above. Mostly, he seems to offer only the facts as he sees them and keeps personal comments to a minimum - though, to me, even calling people fools for expressing an opinion is a little unfair.
Though I wonder about Phage at times myself, I appreciate his contributions to threads and his (most times) quick and to-the-point posts - though posting here without bothering to check his facts was a little questionable.

My point, though off-topic and probably doomed to be deleted is I think we could all stand to remember that a forum is for people to express opinions and not for name-calling and so on.

Aaaanyway, something on topic...something on topic.....
Um, that's a real shiny planet there...?

Ooo ooooo, I can be on topic! It's an odd argument going on - the Sun is the only star in our solar system. Jupiter, mars, whatever else you're arguing about...they're planets. It's a figure of speech to look up at all the white dots and call them stars. Most are, actually, but the planets are just that.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by ShadowArcher]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Hmmmmm... Have you realized why NASA has "demoted" Pluto and it's no longer a planet and why it was reclassified as a brow dwarf??? Just my two cents that, if Nibiru is indeed a strong attractive cluster, it may have sucked up Pluto to its orbit field... However, as we DON'T live in the other planets and NASA lies about EVERYTHING, I'm afraid we will never find the answers.

You must be mixing something up here.

Pluto is a "planetoid" and yes NASA demoted it.

But a Brown Dwarf star?? NO way man!

Pluto is NOT a brown dwarf star!

It is a ball of rock and ice. It is very small. And it has a twin satellite that is almost as big as it.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zorzenon
I just needed to chime in and say this, because over the past few years I've heard the term "Planet X" misused again and again and I tire of biting my tongue. "Planet X" was what they called Pluto before it was officially found and named Pluto. If you must call this supposed brown dwarf something, call it something other than planet X, as that name was taken long ago. That, and the other name sounds a whole lot more interesting.

Ok but the key word is WAS. Planet X is what they called Pluto before they called it Pluto. At the time is was still a planet and now it is not. Planet X is no longer the name for Pluto and can be used to describe Nibiru or as yet to be identified brown dwarf star if anyone chooses to do so. That is all.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

You must be mixing something up here.

Pluto is a "planetoid" and yes NASA demoted it.

But a Brown Dwarf star?? NO way man!

Pluto is NOT a brown dwarf star!

Yeah yeah, I meant that NASA demoted Pluto and reclassified it as a DWARF PLANET, and Niibiru may a BROWN DWARF STAR...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Risen

I actually don't think he's a disinfo agent himself. Just following the lead of people he respects who are.

Everyone that states that "HAARP is not related to Earthquakes" and "Nibiru doesn't exist", is a disinfo agent.

Unless they were correct, that would make them sensible.

It is this type of narrow minded, CLOSED minded illogic that is plaguing us so badly.

If you honestly believe what you just typed, you are dangerously close to becoming worse than a disinfo-agent. It would make you a purveyor of ignorance and narrow-mindedness.

Just because someone disagrees with you only means one thing, they THINK differently...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Exerpt from my post in this thread

...the Nibiru cycle is supposedly between 3600-3660 years and last series of major global events that fit the profile occured between 1750 - 1627 BCE (1 possible flood, several huge earthquakes and 2-3 immense volcanoes)

That puts us at 3637 - 3760 years since the last event.

All of the basic data is available from Wikipaedia; after 10000 (ish) years they stop listing the centuries and switch to 'ages'. This is unfortunate as it cuts off another cycle (a cycle that would have correlated to the time of civilization peaking in Cambodia).

I checked every century from current to the 10k cut off and there is a definite cycle of 3600ish years present. I'm currently trying to get more accurate dating to see if I can further narrow the window.

Also, NASA themselves actually had a report on thier page last year discussing the possibility of our solar syatem having a binary companion. Sadly I didn't save the article at the time (I hadn't joined ATS yet) and, oddly, there is no record of the article on the NASA site anymore.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by [davinci]]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Unless they were correct, that would make them sensible. It is this type of narrow minded, CLOSED minded illogic that is plaguing us so badly. If you honestly believe what you just typed, you are dangerously close to becoming worse than a disinfo-agent. It would make you a purveyor of ignorance and narrow-mindedness. Just because someone disagrees with you only means one thing, they THINK differently...

Hmmmmmm, lets see:

The Sumerians said Nibiru does exist.
The ancient Hindu (Rama Empire) said Nibiru does exist.
The ancient Hebrew said Nibiru does exist
The Mayans and other Meso American civilizations said that there's a cosmic body that passes periodically through our system and shakes the thing on Earth.

9 in 10 ancient civilizations, reported this same "crossing cosmic body".... "Nemesis", "Absyntho", "Marduk", "Baal Star", "The abomination of desolation of prophet Daniel"...

But it's OK, they were all lying and those who regard the possibility of this body being real, are "narrow minded"... Way to go guys, don't trust them... Trust the guy on ATS that say it doesn't exist...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by [davinci]

I checked every century from current to the 10k cut off and there is a definite cycle of 3600 years present. I'm currently trying to get more accurate dating to see if I can further narrow the window.

Google for Dr. Michael Sala. He re-calculated the Nibiru's orbit cycle, based in Dendera's calendar and it's seems that the 3.600 years Zecharia Sitchin model may be wrong. Sala guess it could be 3.750 years.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Dont know if its been said but if your looking in orions belt its the massive star Betelgeuse.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Yes - perhaps he'll even take it on board. But either way, at the end of the day, although I like to (try very hard to be) courteous and whatnot, if it was me, I wouldn't care less what Phage or anyone else said (no offense to Phage...or Anyone Else). It disappoints me that even on a forum such as this, we can't be courteous to each other. Anyway, getting off topic-again. What's that white thing? Is it a star or a planet?
Sorry

ucalien - I like to see you post, as you seem to be one of those who does not attack people, and your mind is open; however, I think claiming everyone who says HAARP doesn't cause earthquakes and Nibiru doesn't exist is a disinfo agent is a little harsh. I am talking to a friend on MSN right now, and if I mentioned either of those things, he'd laugh. Does that make him a disinfo agent? No, it just means he doesn't believe it. Phage (why stop with the singling out now?) would have just as much right calling you a disinfo agent for saying HAARP does cause them and Nibiru does exist, because to him those things are crazy (I think - I could be wrong).

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Thank you for the Heads-Up

The problem is the imprecise nature of the data, without an exact date for these events it is up to carbon dating to provide a window for the occurance.

Add to that the fact that calendars have changed and things start requiring large doses of Advil.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by [davinci]]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by [davinci]

You may find out this interesting:

The Timing of Nibiru’s Last Appearance

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowArcher

Phage (why stop with the singling out now?) would have just as much right calling you a disinfo agent for saying HAARP does cause them and Nibiru does exist, because to him those things are crazy (I think - I could be wrong).

Dude, it's a conspiracy forum, you should expect people accusing each other of being disinfo agents.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
reply to post by RedBird

I havnt seen any evidence of note or evidence backed up with any data to even start thinking of calling this a hoax.

The guy is obviously updating, so let him run with it. Dont let your closed mind to a subject sway your opinion untill its proven or debunked.

Respects

Are you serious? I'm not being close minded at all.

PennyQ found the EXACT spot in the sky that the guy in the video was showing. If you'd bothered to look at my last post you would have seen that. The object in question was the planet mars. The co-ordinates the guy in the video gave were wrong and for a completely different part of the sky.

Didn't you even look at the picture?

Why should the OP get stars and flags? WHY?

Someone took a video of the planet mars, and put it on youtube. The OP took the video and posted it here asking what it was.

His question was answered. The object is the planet Mars. This has been demonstrated already. Why is the thread still open?

Why other than so that ignorant and uninformed people who didn't even bother to read the whole thread could come on and post their worthless speculation?

Is this what ATS is about? REALLY?

[edit on 6-4-2010 by RedBird]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join