It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this planet x? (no, it's Mars)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Ah planet X the great and all powerfull niberu spinning out of it's axis headed straight for our beloved planet earth, will we await and see the planets align and watch the infamous dragon eat it's tail or is it all just a myth. Like the lolly pop saying goes "the wolrd may never know"

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Just a heads-up; jcattera has now posted a new video showing Venus and claiming it to be a continuation of the "object" he's been "following."
www.youtube.com...
It really is just Venus, despite his protests. You can see for yourself in stellarium how close Venus is to the Pleiades right now, something he shows next to the bright planet in the video. It's been making the rounds on some sites where people don't realize that this is the same hoaxer as before.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

Yeah, it's a shame he didn't want to answer to criticism here. Instead, just carrying on posting videos, while keeping a strict comment censorship on youtube, only allowing comments such as "OMG thank you so much!! I dont know anything about astronemy, but you must be right!" or "this is amazing. I knew something was up!".

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by loner007

Good and comforting point!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The elite that control this website closed my thread that shows that this object is not a planet.
What a coverup.
It's not Venus or Mars. Venus or Mars doesn't even have a moon.

Mars and Saturn were in the Leo constellation at this time in March:
www.youtube.com...

Check yourself about the location of Leo versus the location of Orion:
www.astro.wisc.edu...

THIS IS A DISCOVERY. Don't let this website cover it up by forcing us to post to a thread that states it is Mars. THAT'S A LIE!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

The Pleiades is located in Taurus which is up and to the RIGHT of Orion.
NOT up and to the LEFT!
Everybody can check for themselves: www.astro.wisc.edu...
So, you're wrong. So wrong.
Venus doesn't even have a moon.
You probably are getting paid to try and cover this up.
You're going to have to do a much better job than this because people aren't as dumb as doorknobs.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
The elite that control this website closed my thread that shows that this object is not a planet.
What a coverup.
It's not Venus or Mars. Venus or Mars doesn't even have a moon.

Mars has two moons, and as you can clearly see when doing astrometry of his videos, that wasn't a moon, it was a fortuitously close star next to Mars.
www.flickr.com...
If you do your research you'll see that Mars would have been in his field of view in this still frame from the video (removed the bright object since the astrometry does not account for planets). The coordinates match that of Mars.

Check yourself about the location of Leo versus the location of Orion:

That's great and all, but Mars was in Cancer in march, not leo:
www.heavens-above.com...

THIS IS A DISCOVERY. Don't let this website cover it up by forcing us to post to a thread that states it is Mars. THAT'S A LIE!

This is the thread for the topic, no other thread is needed. If you wish to prove this isn't mars you must prove that mars would not have been in that field of view at the time he took the video. I've already run the numbers, it's a match. This fact is not a lie.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by ngchunter]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

The Pleiades is located in Taurus which is up and to the RIGHT of Orion.
NOT up and to the LEFT!

Venus isn't in Orion, so what has Orion got to do with anything?

So, you're wrong. So wrong.

You have yet to prove my astrometry wrong.

Venus doesn't even have a moon.

Nor does the object in the video I mentioned above.

You probably are getting paid to try and cover this up.

That's a direct accusation of dishonesty. I'm not getting paid, and I'm not covering anything up, I'm exposing the truth. I ask you prove your accusation or else stop defaming me.

You're going to have to do a much better job than this because people aren't as dumb as doorknobs.

The evidence is undeniable, astrometry proves he lied repeatedly.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
OK, I've forgot about the 2 astroids that scientists call moons for Mars.
The larger one is less than 14 miles long.
I doubt we can see it with only using a simple IR video camera.
This other video shows the directions from Orions belt to the supposed mystery object with orbiting satelite.
This time the orbiting satelite is on the other side of it prooving that it is NOT a distant star and it is an orbiting satelite just as I've said.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by realanswers]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

OK, I've forgot about the 2 astroids that scientists call moons for Mars.
The larger one is less than 14 miles long.
I doubt we can see it with only using a simple IR video camera.

On that we agree, which is why I rightly pointed out that the star near mars in the first video is just a star, not a moon. But you said Mars didn't have any moons so I had to correct that statement.

This other video shows the directions from Orions belt to the supposed mystery object with orbiting satelite.
This time the orbiting satelite is on the other side of it prooving that it is NOT a distant star and it is an orbiting satelite just as I've said.

Mars moved in the time between his first couple videos, but the star remains in the same place. I checked both the coordinates he claimed for the object to start with when this all began:
www.ustream.tv...
And then I checked the coordinates revealed by astrometry of his video and found mars:
www.ustream.tv...

For a later video he showed it supposedly "orbiting" to an entirely new place around the bright object. Just one small problem; it's no longer mars, it's Dubhe, which does have a fainter star near it. He just found a different "double star" of sorts to use as a way of lying to make people like you think it was orbiting the object.
www.flickr.com...

Pixel scale:29.70 arcsec/pixel

Parity:Reverse ("Left-handed")
Field size :5.26 x 3.19 degrees

Your field contains:
The star Dubhe (αUMa)
NGC 3359

[edit on 24-5-2010 by ngchunter]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
It is wise to keep an open mind on such things, just because this evidence has been given the stamp of hoax it does not mean that the general theory is false.

We live in sad times, here we are on a site known for discussing 'conspiracy theories' and we are discouraged from doing so; "screenshot or it didn't happen".

Nice to see the gaming culture knows no bounds when it comes to polluting the once broader-minded forums....

"All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence -- and then success is sure."
- Mark Twain

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Skellon]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

Do you think that the videos from jcattera have any validity? Do you think that he did not lie about the coordinates he provided? Do you think instead that ngchunter, myself, and others are lying as jcattera has claimed?

Do you think that deliberate hoaxes (lies) further the discussion? When hoaxes are presented as evidence there is nothing to discuss. When facts are twisted to fit a "theory" there is nothing to discuss.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

Yes its interesting that my thread I started on this topic has now just been closed by the forum operators. Clearly suppression is important for certain people managing this site also.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Your thread was closed because it duplicated this thread. You are free to continue the discussion, there has been no suppression.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by Skellon

Yes its interesting that my thread I started on this topic has now just been closed by the forum operators. Clearly suppression is important for certain people managing this site also.

Rajaten.....

I wouldn't read that into it.

It's just prudent management of this massive site.

If there are too many duplicated threads, discussion & information simply becomes too disorganised to follow & to reference.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The case in point.

If you can't beat them join them, I'll head over to another thread to 'Deny Ignorance'.

Adios

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Skellon]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Yeah probably, ive started a new thread that is for presenting NEW EVIDENCE on this topic, www.abovetopsecret.com...

I prefer not to discuss this topic in a negative, one sided thread that makes it clear what the intentions of the thread are in the title. Hopefully my new thread will allow for believers and non believers both to reside and interchange information and opinions in a civil manner.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by rajaten]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Rajaten.....

Unfortunately you are "up against it" with this Nibiru stuff.

You'll just end up at dead ends.

IMHO you would ultimately find it more rewarding to focus on better quality subjects in this UFO / alien area of information & discussion.

I will also post to this effect in your new thread.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
Hopefully my new thread will allow for believers and non believers both to reside and interchange information and opinions in a civil manner.

I'm sorry, how was my exchange with you not civil? You may not like the fact that jcattera was debunked, however the astrometry analysis is completely unbiased and undeniable. He lied about the coordinates he claimed, and the true coordinates matched that of mars, and then Dubhe.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Without sounding like a total freak, I have to believe that there is a possibility of a big Brown Dwarf out there or something comparable that will only make an entrance when we, as a collective, draw it to us for our own spiritual growth. This probably sounds very strange, but I absolutely do know that everything happens for a reason.

It's been a while, since I had an extraordinary prophetic dream and I'm just your average person that doesn't like to lie. Well, maybe that's not average, lol.

I didn't see an orange disk, but something that looks like a Brown Dwarf and I'm definitely talking DARK, rolling clouds with a blending of pink and blue. As this mass moves across the moon, stars fall and i hear fireworks, so it must be iron oxide and asteroids bouncing off the surface of the moon.

There's more to this prophetic dream, including a flood, but what difference does it really make? I think, if it's out there, it will only make an entrance for our higher good.

After I had this detailed dream, I was very upset, but I'm not now, because I've learned that all is for our spiritual growth no matter what happens. A person doesn't have to believe in a god to see that everything moves in perfection for our highest good and spiritual growth.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join