It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this planet x? (no, it's Mars)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretUsername
reply to post by CHRLZ

I'm not sure he even has a lx200, if you go to his you tube page he has a picture of a long telescope. The LX200-ACF 8" is a very short stubby scope. But he could just be using a different pic who knows/cares?

I see what you mean. The image from his profile here; jcattera's You Tube profile, (scroll down a bit) is quite different looking than a Meade 8" LX200-ACF telescope.

You are also correct, why should we even care.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Devino

Actually, it's hard to say since it's only an 88x88 image, but to my eye that does indeed appear to be an LX-class telescope. It has a dew shield attached to the front, which makes it appear to be much longer than it really is. I have a similar but more obvious dew shield I sometimes use, here's what it looks like on the scope:
files.abovetopsecret.com...
It's true that he wasn't shooting through the telescope for his video, but even so, just claiming to use the scope to pinpoint the coordinates adds a certain weight and credibility to his videos that is obviously undeserved and damaging to amateur astronomy.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by ngchunter]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter
reply to post by Devino

Actually, it's hard to say since it's only an 88x88 image, but to my eye that does indeed appear to be an LX-class telescope. It has a dew shield attached to the front, which makes it appear to be much longer than it really is. I have a similar but more obvious dew shield I sometimes use, here's what it looks like on the scope:
It's true that he wasn't shooting through the telescope for his video, but even so, just claiming to use the scope to pinpoint the coordinates adds a certain weight and credibility to his videos that is obviously undeserved and damaging to amateur astronomy.

maybe Planet X is just secret name for Mars or Pluto. Maybe they're merging together just like somebody posted on another threat about Jupiter & Mercury .

Oh no, the end is here. Apocalypse for humanity. I really can't resist temptations to live longer & be a famous pop star some day. Except I'm very dumb & don't have any ideas of my own. I heard rumors that the ancient Atlanteans had advanced technology & maybe our governments could rebuild some of that stuff but keep it secret from the average middle class. I guess the only way some selected individuals among us will get out of this one will be by time travelling back to our own past, cloning ourselves or having kids with with older human tribes, & then making plans to time travel forward into planets in the future from where we can import adequate food, water, technology, & then use mind probes or torture devices to get their ideas to help keep the human race going without mutating into monsters that lay eggs, eat raw flesh, & live in swamps. Due to some unknown reason after we're done creating as many alternate timelines as there are peopleso we're all eternally happy. *rolleyes*

[edit on 11-4-2010 by killyou]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

Yeah, that is a nice telescope you have. I have a Meade 8" LX90 GPS with a 14" dew shield, that I made, and it still looks shorter.

Well, in the end it doesn't really matter now does it? You and I both know that these scopes won't allow someone to accidentally make mistakes in coordinates like that. I just have a very difficult time believing anyone would go to such lengths to intentionally lie about a thing like this. To spend the time and money on all of that equipment and then make such false claims is beyond my understanding.

To end on a good note, it is the work from the members like you that makes this site fun and interesting so thank you.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Devino
reply to post by ngchunter

Yeah, that is a nice telescope you have. I have a Meade 8" LX90 GPS with a 14" dew shield, that I made, and it still looks shorter.

Well, in the end it doesn't really matter now does it? You and I both know that these scopes won't allow someone to accidentally make mistakes in coordinates like that. I just have a very difficult time believing anyone would go to such lengths to intentionally lie about a thing like this.

I agree that there's no way to accidentally screw up the coordinates this badly with a telescope like that, be it an LX90 or an LX200.

To spend the time and money on all of that equipment and then make such false claims is beyond my understanding.

To end on a good note, it is the work from the members like you that makes this site fun and interesting so thank you.

It's probably hard for us to understand his motivations because we strive to be good and honest people, and therefore we have very different objectives in mind.

Personally, my best guess is that it's just a "15 minutes" issue and feelings of inadequacy that drives people to lie about stuff like this. They feel they can't compete at real amateur astronomy where there's already a flood of people exceptionally skilled at doing what they do, so they try the "fast & easy" route to "fame."

One of my early interests in amateur astronomy was satellite and spacecraft optical tracking because I felt the niche was smaller and there was less competition to be "the best" at it. 10 years ago that may have been true, but with the proliferation of high quality GOTO telescopes there are more and more people who are doing it and doing it really well. The thing is, I realize that there's more to life than being "the best" at something, even within a niche. Fame shouldn't be the goal, fame should just be the byproduct of success at doing something you love. I've found I love doing amateur astronomy, so I'm content to just enjoy the hobby and have fun. Some people, probably like jcattera, don't realize that and so they make fame more important than integrity.

Thanks for your support; it means a lot to know that my effort was helpful.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDon
reply to post by captiva

THANK YOU

I personally know nothing about astronomy but I do have an interest in the plant X theory.

So like so many say on here do you own research so I do that.

Read the videos guy profile on YouTube, what his videos, sent him to messages and got a auto reply so far inviting him to join this thread.

I look at the replies on this thread and so far I am not convinced.

1 side we have the guys first saying it is Saturn, then some planetoid called Betelgeuse, might I add by a couple of people that then changed there minds then said it was Mars.

Then I see someone quoting Google sky saying it Mars, then another member says yes it is Mars. I then see just 1 picture as proof against 3 videos from a guy on YouTube what seems to me knows his stuff and if I was to believe a profile, I would have to go with his first over 90% of members on this site.

Then the same people that debunk these videos then also say that Google Sky is a toy, but the orginal debunker was using Google Sky ?

Come on I don’t know nothing about astronomy, but I know common sense and these 2 side of the debate are not adding up and is not finished.

I am just looking at the evidence nothing more. give a brother a hand please.

Thanks to all for the effort btw.

EDIT: To Add the Thank you at the top for the post to the poster I was replying to. BTW star for you.

[edit on 6/4/2010 by TheDon]

Yeah, sadly skeptics always try to pick the most simplistic evidence and say there that is that and stfu. They make me laugh big time. i have been talking to the guy myself and he seems legit and not some snot nosed brat that wants attention. He even stated it is not beatlegeuse, mars or Jupiter. I guess skeptics forgot to read as well. BTW it is good to be skeptical, but some take it to far and just remember they believed the Earth was flat. But here for those who claim Nibiru is false why do most civilizations record it in history? Just look at the hopi Indians and they call it the red purifier. The Mayans call it the red comet and the Egyptians call it the destroyer. Just look at the recent activities of earthquakes going on something is causing huge haywire to our magnetosphere and it aint the sun doing it.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by dragnet53]

[edit on 13-4-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by OvernightGuy
With regards to the video creator,

As with any science or even criminal forensic investigation, you always eliminate and disprove everything in front of you until you are left with just the facts. Once you have the facts then you go on to PROVE what it is you're trying to find out.

If you can't be humble and listen to people who have put evidence right in front of you, not because they want to upset you or offend you, but to find out the truth then you should leave and come back when you have got your feet back on the ground.

To all these people who are quick to label others disinfo agents for their own point of view or harsh interigations, keep in mind that maybe they want the truth as much as you do. It's just maybe they are the wiser ones from past experience of wild claims and don't want to be led on a wild goose chase. You have to eliminate what can't be proven in order to realise what can!

At the end of the day, we all would love such an event to take place less the destruction, but some of us look at the facts and eliminate what we can until we can see what's laid out in front.

Here is my problem with that. I want to believe as well and I know that I have to be skeptical as well or I will turn out to be like Bob Lanier (think that is his name) and just be gullible. Skeptics though when you say the term extraterrestrial they just turn into a brick wall and words just bounce off them. They believe we are the only humanoid life in this vast 100 billion galaxies in this universe. But think of it this way why would they come here in our primitive society? It doesn't make any sense to me.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by killyou

reply to post by Devino

maybe Planet X is just secret name for Mars or Pluto. Maybe they're merging together just like somebody posted on another threat about Jupiter & Mercury .

Oh no, the end is here. Apocalypse for humanity. I really can't resist temptations to live longer & be a famous pop star some day. Except I'm very dumb & don't have any ideas of my own. I heard rumors that the ancient Atlanteans had advanced technology & maybe our governments could rebuild some of that stuff but keep it secret from the average middle class. I guess the only way some selected individuals among us will get out of this one will be by time travelling back to our own past, cloning ourselves or having kids with with older human tribes, & then making plans to time travel forward into planets in the future from where we can import adequate food, water, technology, & then use mind probes or torture devices to get their ideas to help keep the human race going without mutating into monsters that lay eggs, eat raw flesh, & live in swamps. Due to some unknown reason after we're done creating as many alternate timelines as there are peopleso we're all eternally happy. *rolleyes*

[edit on 11-4-2010 by killyou]

me personally I wish the human race would be wiped out. We fail as a society.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Got it. These are the coordinates of the first few seconds of the vid just before he pans over to the "object" - they're nowhere near where he claims he's pointing:
11:27:18.263, +61:07:13.576
www.flickr.com...
Got you, hoaxer.

*It's clear what the "object" is now in this case - it's the star Dubhe in the big dipper, aka Ursa Major. No amateur astronomer with an LX200 would ever mistake Dubhe for "planet X" - you're a con artist, through and through.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by ngchunter]

Which video did you get that off from and what software did you use? I want to know how you got this? Please explain detailed information thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
He even stated it is not beatlegeuse, mars or Jupiter. I guess skeptics forgot to read as well.

He can say whatever he wants, we proved he lied. I provided unbiased, objective, and absolute proof that he lied. The astrometry of his images is the nail in his coffin; just because he says it isn't Mars doesn't mean he's being honest about that. It's true though that he'd be honest if he said that about his latest video because it isn't Mars anymore, it's now Dubhe in the big dipper. He's now looking at a completely different part of the sky in an attempt to deceive.

BTW it is good to be skeptical, but some take it to far and just remember they believed the Earth was flat.

When did I believe that? Actually, I've debated against flat earthers before (sad but true, a few do exist).

But here for those who claim Nibiru is false why do most civilizations record it in history? Just look at the hopi Indians and they call it the red purifier.

Ah yes, the "who are you going to believe, this ancient civilization or your lying telescope" argument.

The Mayans call it the red comet and the Egyptians call it the destroyer. Just look at the recent activities of earthquakes going on something is causing huge haywire to our magnetosphere and it aint the sun doing it.

If something's close and big enough to cause earthquakes then it's so close that the gravitational force of it should have long caused the planets to deviate from their predicted positions. That hasn't happened.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by ngchunter]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Which video did you get that off from and what software did you use? I want to know how you got this? Please explain detailed information thanks in advance.

First of all, please refer to this image as it actually contains the bright object from the video:
www.flickr.com...
The one you quoted was the early analysis that shows the field of view at the start of his latest video before he panned to the object which was just barely off-screen to the right. Here is the video from which I got both the screen capture you quoted and the one I just posted above:
www.youtube.com...
The software I used is a flickr implementation of a program known simply as "astrometry.net" the same as the name of its primary website:
astrometry.net...
The introduction on the software's website sums it up perfectly

If you have astronomical imaging of the sky with celestial coordinates you do not know—or do not trust—then Astrometry.net is for you. Input an image and we'll give you back astrometric calibration meta-data, plus lists of known objects falling inside the field of view.

Emphasis mine. Their source code is available as well:
astrometry.net...

The reason why I say this software's result is beyond dispute, is not just that an unbiased program is doing the analysis, but because it is specifically designed to return no false positives:

The astrometry engine will take any image and return the astrometry world coordinate system (WCS)—ie, a standards-based description of the (usually nonlinear) transformation between image coordinates and sky coordinates—with absolutely no “false positives” (but maybe some “no answers”). It will do its best, even when the input image has no—or totally incorrect—meta-data.

They have implemented their software on flickr for automated image analysis for anyone to use.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

But here for those who claim Nibiru is false why do most civilizations record it in history? Just look at the hopi Indians and they call it the red purifier. The Mayans call it the red comet and the Egyptians call it the destroyer.

Being skeptical is a good thing, do not accept anything without question nor dismiss anything without question. Or in other words "question everything".

Nibiru is a theory that has been constructed by one man, "Zecharia Sitchin". He put this theory together by translating Sumerian Cuneiform tablets and it is from the skeptics (academic translators of Cuneiform writing) that claim he has mis-translated some of these tablets that pertain to Nibiru.

Please, don't take my word for it nor anyone else in this or any other thread. I would implore all of you to read for yourselves and make up your own mind. Read Sitchins books, "The 12th Planet" & "The End of Days". Velikovsky's "World's in Collision", "Ages in Chaos" & “Earth in Upheaval". "Secrets of the Great Pyramids”, “Mysteries of the Mexican Pyramids” -Peter Tompkins. Plus work done by Graham Hancock, Robert Bauval, John Anthony West and Robert M. Schoch just to name a few. Read at least some of the work done by these writers/researchers and then make up your mind what to believe.

I have read from all of these writers and the only place I can find Nibiru is in the work done by Sitchin. None of the ancient civilizations, that I am aware of, talk about a planetary body such as Nibiru. The planet Nibiru is Sitchin's baby. This does not mean Nibiru is false, it means I have found no evidence that other ancient civilizations had Nibiru myths. What I have found is even more mysterious and interesting in my opinion but again don’t take my word for it.

What are the myths from the Maya, Anasazi, Hopi and various North American Natives? What about the Sumerians, Egyptians and Greeks? All of these civilizations and countless others have myths related to an upheaval of the planets in the solar system yet no talk about Nibiru. I have been reading about this for quite a long time now and I say don't take my word for any of this but do your own research. If your not going to believe anyone here on ATS then do the same and question also this You Tube poster. Take a look at all of the evidence and make up your own mind.

Speak for yourself. From my perspective I know many very interesting and intelligent people and we are all socially functional. Speaking for myself and from my perspective this planet and all the life on it are worth saving. When you make this comment I then question your entire perspective on everything and I even wonder if it's worth the reply. Honestly I really hope that is not your true feelings and perhaps you do not understand what it is your wishing for.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

He even stated it is not beatlegeuse, mars or Jupiter. I guess skeptics forgot to read as well.

Perhaps you should negate the hypocrisy in this post by actually reading the evidence that many posters have put forward, proving that the first two vids are Mars, and the third a completely different part of the sky. Then you will see it was not just the "most simplistic evidence" that has been debunked, but all of it.

Debunking this guy's work, does not disprove the Nibiru theory. Just this guy's attempts to decieve. Don't get the two confused.

[edit on 13/4/10 by Curious and Concerned]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

First of all, please refer to this image as it actually contains the bright object from the video:
www.flickr.com...
The one you quoted was the early analysis that shows the field of view at the start of his latest video before he panned to the object which was just barely off-screen to the right. Here is the video from which I got both the screen capture you quoted and the one I just posted above:
www.youtube.com...
The software I used is a flickr implementation of a program known simply as "astrometry.net" the same as the name of its primary website:
astrometry.net...
The introduction on the software's website sums it up perfectly

If you have astronomical imaging of the sky with celestial coordinates you do not know—or do not trust—then Astrometry.net is for you. Input an image and we'll give you back astrometric calibration meta-data, plus lists of known objects falling inside the field of view.

Emphasis mine. Their source code is available as well:
astrometry.net...

The reason why I say this software's result is beyond dispute, is not just that an unbiased program is doing the analysis, but because it is specifically designed to return no false positives:

The astrometry engine will take any image and return the astrometry world coordinate system (WCS)—ie, a standards-based description of the (usually nonlinear) transformation between image coordinates and sky coordinates—with absolutely no “false positives” (but maybe some “no answers”). It will do its best, even when the input image has no—or totally incorrect—meta-data.

They have implemented their software on flickr for automated image analysis for anyone to use.

I am sorry but everything can have a "false positive". Humans program the computer software and in which case it can be a possible error as well. The universe is vastly changing and expanding. I don't trust software they always crash or something goes wrong.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

You are forgetting that the starfields in the videos were independently verified by various people, not software.

The videos represent a deliberate hoax.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by dragnet53

You are forgetting that the starfields in the videos were independently verified by various people, not software.

The videos represent a deliberate hoax.

I bet if i got a picture of that brown dwarf, that NASA calls Nemesis, it would probably say something else. If this is a hoax, then the OP of this video needs to show a camera shot before his IR is on and after to show it isn't a haox. Only a few on here would consider it a hoax because they think simplistically.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I am sorry but everything can have a "false positive".

Where's the proof? This software was specifically designed to reject images it wasn't absolutely positive about, it has produced NO false positives. Please produce evidence that this software can generate a false positive and produce incorrect coordinates, because I know for a fact it can't. Show me even just one example where it did that, or use the source code link above to show me where in the source code such a mistake is even possible. It either rejects the image or it gives you the right coordinates, there's no third option. You can find literally THOUSANDS of examples of images it has either rejected or produced accurate coordinates of on the astrometry group page on flickr:
www.flickr.com...
Where's the false positives? There are currently 7,436 images there, so if what you're saying is true then there should be at least a few that are false positives. Show me where they are, because I sure as heck am not seeing it. In fact, all I see is this software accurately producing coordinates on some very marginal images at times.

Humans program the computer software and in which case it can be a possible error as well.

If it had an error it would reject the image, not produce false coordinates with accurate markers for the stars in the image. Prove that this software can experience an error that causes incorrect but accurate looking coordinates to be given. The source code is available, show me where this error exists. You claimed it could happen, now prove your claim.

The universe is vastly changing and expanding.

Not at a rate that would cause a problem for astrometry analysis of images, especially a widefield image like this one. ~5x4 degrees wide.

I don't trust software they always crash or something goes wrong.

No, you don't trust the software in this case because it gave you an answer you don't like and refuse to accept.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by ngchunter]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I bet if i got a picture of that brown dwarf, that NASA calls Nemesis, it would probably say something else.

So you think the software is deliberately checking to see if Nemesis is in your picture and if so it tells you that you were aiming somewhere else? Where's that in the source code?

If this is a hoax, then the OP of this video needs to show a camera shot before his IR is on and after to show it isn't a haox.

Considering his camera is a "dedicated IR camera" as he liked to boast, I don't even see how that's possible aside from switching the camera off altogether.

Only a few on here would consider it a hoax because they think simplistically.

I don't see how comparing his images to sky charts until a match is found, or running his video through astrometry software to determine the true coordinates is "thinking simplistically." I'd also love to see your explanation for why other IR video of those coordinates did not show his "planet X."
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Dragnet, I find your 'simplistic' accusations rather offensive. And yet also hilarious. How can I put this without offending *you*.... Nope, I can't think of any way, so let me just say it - it is complete and utter hypocrisy.

Let me explain why:

Yeah, sadly skeptics always try to pick the most simplistic evidence and say there that is that and stfu. They make me laugh big time.

Yeah, it's hilarious. We have gone to great lengths to show exactly how the starfields match, explained photographic/astronomy principles, given verifiable coordinates, identified stars.

What have you brought to this, except insults, unsupported claims and handwaving?

i have been talking to the guy myself and he seems legit

Oh well, that's very scientific. Not simplistic at ALL. No way, Uh-uh.
[/patronise]

Me, I look for things like qualifications, published images, links showing identification of known objects, ability to use planetarium software or star atlases, you know.. the sort of thing ngchunter, Devino, Phage, I and many others bring.

All VERIFIABLE.

You? Ask the guy if he's legit, and if he says so, good enough for you. Bravo! Wanna buy a bridge?

He even stated it is not beatlegeuse [sic], mars or Jupiter.

Judging by your superbly accurate spelling of Betelgeuse, I'm guessin' you're quite the astronomer, and very well qualified to see he is tellin' the troot....

I guess skeptics forgot to read as well.

Unlike you, it seems, us skeptics know when we read bulldung.

BTW it is good to be skeptical, but some take it to far and just remember they believed the Earth was flat.

Yes, and skeptics helped those misinformed, deluded persons to understand why it wasn't and how it could be proven so. Bit like this thread, really...

But here for those who claim Nibiru is false why do most civilizations record it in history? Just look at the hopi Indians.. Mayans .. Egyptians..

You've been taken to task on these, rightly. You are WRONG, and simply believe garbage posted on woo-woo sites. QUOTE A CREDIBLE SOURCE FOR THESE CLAIMS. We don't accept simplistic, unsupported stuff here, doncha know?

Just look at the recent activities of earthquakes going on something is causing huge haywire to our magnetosphere and it aint the sun doing it.

Prove your claims. Also, show statistical evidence for what you are (presumably) calling an unexplainable increase.

Here is my problem with that. I want to believe as well

You planted your foot right in it there... Here is MY problem - you "WANT to believe". That immediately suggests you are biased, and it explains why you will accept hearsay and unsupported rubbish that supports your beliefs.

Tell us, dragnet, just how much of what has been posted above have you personally checked? Looked at any star atlases, planetarium software? You do realise that the OPEN SOURCE planetarium program Stellarium is available free? That there are literally HUNDREDS of other astronomy programs out there that you can crosscheck with, or you can even write your own...?

So tell us what did you actually VERIFY, dragnet? Anything? Or did you just simplistically snipe from your computer chair?

I know that I have to be skeptical as well or I will turn out to be like Bob Lanier (think that is his name) and just be gullible.

Who? Anyway, it's clearly too late. But you can always turn your life around if you try...

Skeptics though when you say the term extraterrestrial they just turn into a brick wall... They believe we are the only humanoid life in this vast ... universe.

Please name and quote that 'typical' skeptic. *I* don't believe that, does anyone here? By the way - 'humanoid'????? Do you think only humanoid life would be capable of stellar travel? You need to open your mind a bit.

Anyway, putting words into people's mouths is a very typical tinfoilhat tactic, and it reflects very poorly on you..

But think of it this way why would they come here in our primitive society? It doesn't make any sense to me.

Why do you think that an alien intelligence would think like you, or anyone else here? That is rather arrogant, don't you think? And do *we* not study all forms of life, from the lowest to the highest? Do you not think we would *like* to study more advanced beings than ourselves?

Leaving just you, I suppose? All societies, without exception? By whose definition of failure - just yours? Society has many failings, but moving from that to your solution is frankly, ridiculous.

Which video did you get that off from and what software did you use? I want to know how you got this? Please explain detailed information...

What an unbelievable piece of laziness!! And coming from someone telling others off for being simplistic??? Why didn't you just read the thread - it was all explained. Hypocrisy - pure and simple.

Humans program the computer software and in which case it can be a possible error as well.

I'm sorry but what is it about OPEN SOURCE that you don't understand? Do you think that only the people writing the software know what their routines do, given that thousands of other avid programmers are reading, checking, recompiling the routines for themselves? For someone completely uninformed about these topics, you seem mighty eager to accuse those who DO know the topic, of being simplistic. What exactly is your agenda?

The universe is vastly changing and expanding. I don't trust software they always crash or something goes wrong.

Given that these results were first pointed out by people who KNOW the sky (that's clearly not you), and then verified by Open Source software and further double-checked by more people who know the sky.. and given even YOU could go down to your local library, grab a star atlas and check for your lazy self, you're not just on thin ice.. you have broken through and sunk. There is no question that these objects were misrepresented, not once but twice. JCATTERA aka LX200GPS_3 (now NOTICEABLY ABSENT) deliberately misled this forum. He is an OUTRIGHT LIAR, and anyone who still gives him support is not just gullible, but is promoting a hoax.

(continued...)

[edit on 15-4-2010 by CHRLZ]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
(..continued..)

bet if i got a picture of that brown dwarf, that NASA calls Nemesis, it would probably say something else.

'Nemesis' is simply the name for a highly theoretical object placed well outside our solar system and has very little to do with the 'Nibiru' joke planet, which is simply a drivel-ridden fantasy of a non-scholar of sumerian writings chasing his fifteen minutes... Here:
www.astrobio.net...
..do a little research, and see if you can spot the differences between the Nemesis speculation, and 'Nibiru'.

If this is a hoax

Forgive my mirth.

then the OP of this video needs to show a camera shot before his IR is on and after to show it isn't a haox [sic]

That shows you don't even understand the equipment in use, or the nature of the attempted deception - let me try to explain SIMPLISTICALLY.

1. Jcattera aka lx200gps_3 showed us footage of REAL stars and planets.

2. He misrepresented it, and gave false coordinates in the hope no-one would recognise what he was showing. (That was a very foolish hope.)

What don't you understand? 'Turning off' the IR or using some other device to show the same area, would show exactly the same things!!!

Have you actually read any of the thread?

Only a few on here would consider it [REAL] because they think simplistically.

Sorry, I just had to correct that last quote of yours. May I suggest that to avoid further embarrassment, you actually learn some basic astronomy. Once you understand enough to get by, come back (in a few years).

[edit on 15-4-2010 by CHRLZ]

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join