It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is this propeganda?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
www.eveningexpress.co.uk...

i was just reading this story, and it completly jumped out at me!

as ppl in uk/scotland would know, the snp are trying to make it so their is a flat fee on alcohol in scotland (booooo) ... i read this story, then towards the end it all just felt so orcastrated!

“Later on, more came round and I think they had been drinking cider because there were blue bottles on the ground.

“The next the whole fence near where we dry our clothes was destroyed.”

About 40ft of fence had been torn down in Kintore Gardens, Aberdeen, he said.

Councillor for the Rosemount area of Aberdeen Bill Cormie said: “I had to ask for council workers to go and pick up the fence and remove the posts.

“I want to know where these kids are getting their drink from. There were blue bottles of cheap cider all around the area and they aren’t the kind of thing you find in a parent’s cocktail cabinet.”

just so happens to be bottle which are blue... then the way its branded as cheap!

is it just me or does this story reek!
its not the first time in the evening express that i have seen blatent propeganda and items in storys to make people think a certain way ...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Being only 26 i can rember 13 years ago when i used to drink cider and cause carnage,

Sounds more like board teenagers than propaganda but its probably a bit of both, Probably over exaggerated to cause more people to listen.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
These day's anyone with an opinion and a forum has an audience for their propaganda, view, slant, story... The fact this caught your awareness is significant, your BS detector is functioning and evidently working quite well. Keep up the good work!

gj

join