Coming in Hot to raze hell!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mykahel
Welcome brother.

Just remember that our actions reflect directly upon our Lord and Savior. We do not want to be of those described in Romans 2:24...

As it is written: "God's name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you." (NIV)

Otherwise, welcome aboard. I hope the posts here will be more of an encouragement to you than anything else.

All glory 2 God! Thank you and nice to meet you. Don't worry. I know the secrets of PR to a degree you might swoon at. I would never put my Lord in a bad light or misrepresent Him. I live only to see souls saved. The end is at hand and if we are going to do something we can't be bashful.
Fear not. I may be hard but I am fair. I may be born to fight but only the enemy. And for the most part the enemy isn't the folks here.
They are his victims.
Seeyaround

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573
reply to post by Gary7MediaTerrorist

Are you suggesting that I should change my avatar? Because I can do that. Wouldn't be a problem.

Feel free to U2U me about it if you would like.

By the way, you make me feel warm inside as well. That's why I made you my friend instantly.

~ Zeus

No not really unless you feel you should. I just hate the thought of us Christians being laughed at by real Satanists who know what the secret language of symbols means and what the sun represents. But whatever your avatar, you are the real deal!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

You know what, you are absolutely right. I have made my decision. I will work on changing my avatar. I'm keeping the name though. I like Zeus. I once had a rottweiler (amazing dog) named Zeus that passed at the age of five months due to parvo disease. So, that name is kind of personal to me. And besides I like it.

You are true breath of fresh air!

Thank you for the guidance.

~ Zeus

[edit on 7-4-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gary7MediaTerrorist
. I also don’t know what it is to care what people think.

Yet, I suspect that you expect people to care what YOU think. Pfffft. Good luck with that,man. Good luck with that.
Have a pleasant stay.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

For example I found something on ATS just the other day that really made me think- some dude (no disrespect intended but I don’t recall the name of the member) was explaining rather eloquently how the large collider on the Swiss boarder is really a stargate. As nutty as it may sound, I really buy it. If anybody knows anything about that I’d sure love to hear about it. Anyhows- nice to meet you.

"Nutty?" Not really.... There are many "strange" things going on.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

I care what he thinks. He thinks like one should.

I like the way he thinks.

I take it you don't?

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

You know what, you are absolutely right. I have made my decision. I will work on changing my avatar. I'm keeping the name though. I like Zeus. I once had a rottweiler (amazing dog) named Zeus that passed at the age of five months due to parvo disease. So, that name is kind of personal to me. And besides I like it.

You are true breath of fresh air!

Thank you for the guidance.

~ Zeus

Glad to see you make the move. Can't wait to see what you come up with. I like the name Zeus too. Hadda be a great name for a dog. Did you do the animation yourself?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

What do you think? You likey?

I love it. Much more fitting. It just feels right.

By the way the animation was already present.

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

. I also don’t know what it is to care what people think.

Yet, I suspect that you expect people to care what YOU think. Pfffft. Good luck with that,man. Good luck with that.
Have a pleasant stay.

Nice. Musta been on the debate team in Hi school, huh?. Tha's cool. So was I. But seriously I only intended that if by chance someone chooses to hate because I think what I do- and won't surrender the convictions of my heart, I can live at peace with that reality. Nice to make your aquaintance.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

What do you think? You likey?
I love it. Much more fitting. It just feels right.
By the way the animation was already present.

~ Zeus

Your new avatar sure speaks to who you are! No mistakes can be made now! Anybody who happens on it will know who and what you are about! Gotta love that! Hope all is well where you are. I will be chatting on that Mason stuff soon. Peace be to you in Jesus' name my brother!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Greetings Gary7MediaTerrorist I see you are a strong follower of the LAMB but I wouldnt call his servents slaves more or so as advocates or volunteers, never the less you seem to be on point with you direction and its cool with me. Welcome to the ATS friend.

Thank you brother. I am pleased to make your acquaintance. Yea, I’m a pretty hard charger but not exactly a jerk. …not “exactly”… good to hear your thoughts though. May I ask you a question about your avatar? Why did you choose it and what does it mean to you?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeus2573

I don't like fanaticism of any kind. That is all that is wrong with the world now. Look at what is going on around you.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by Zeus2573

I don't like fanaticism of any kind. That is all that is wrong with the world now. Look at what is going on around you.

Well I admit it. I’m a fanatic!
But lemme tell ya, fanaticism and common courtesy coexist easily if the spirit of the individual in question has the correct rectitude. Don’t forget every fanatic is a person and it is their choice if they are going to be the kind of fanatic that offends everybody around them- because they don’t know how to talk to people or the kind that inspires everybody around them with their strength, courage and love. Me? I’m the later kind.
So really, regardless if its fundamental Christian or Bible Thumper or Jesus Freak or whatever anyone wants to call me- while those titles may fit, none of them have to mean I’m a jerk. Straight up and contrary certainly to current popular beliefs, nobody who REALLY knows God is a jerk. The image of Christianity has been damaged in part- to immature or just plain oafish, arrogant people who claim Christ openly but lack any real understanding of how to follow Him.
This a major problem in society today and I know its only going to get worse. Too many of these kinds of “highjakers of the faith’s image”, fail to show those who might just only need someone to help show him the way- common charity, love, understanding or respect. Don’t think I’m a mushy, warm-fuzzy kind of Christian cuz I’m as rabid as they get. Don’t think I’m soft on sin. I ain’t. Sinful lifestyles will only end you up in Hell and I'm the first one to admit this.
Nonethesess, only fools confuse tact for weakness. Understand: its not that both barrels should never blaze, after all, God’s Word does say,
“…for all things there is a time”,
its just that Spirit-led Christians know whom and when to bite.
Didn't mean to get between you & Zues' thing but I thought this needed to be heard by all.
G7 Out

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Gary7MediaTerrorist]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Yeaaaahhhhh Hell.... Wooooooooo

Welcome to ATS..... this is an intro thread right?

Have fun man and enjoy your stay

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

But lemme tell ya, fanaticism and common courtesy coexist easily if the spirit of the individual in question has the correct rectitude. Don’t forget every fanatic is a person and it is their choice if they are going to be the kind of fanatic that offends everybody around them- because they don’t know how to talk to people or the kind that inspires everybody around them with their strength, courage and love.

The kind of fanaticism you speak of exists not. Fanatics want it their way or no way at all, particularly religious ones. "Oh, if you don't believe this, that and the other, you surely will burn in 'hell.' Blah,blah,blah."

Muslims do it and so do so-called Christians. The world is tired of it. The world is tired of wars over what is and isn't God's truth. The world is tired of sectarianism. The world is tired of dualistic thinking. All of these things a TRUE fanatic is a proponent of.

I'm sorry, but my view of fanaticism and yours are at odds with one another.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Weldome to the forum. Have fun!

Bite-E

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

That's right. I'm here to spread the Gospel and challenge the Masons. Seems they are everywhere on ATS. But that's fine with me. Nice to meet you and thanks for the kind words.
G7 Out.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Bite-E

Thank you and feel free to say more about yourself, beliefs and politics.
G7 Out.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I'm here to spread the Gospel

Which Gospel would that be, specifically?

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join