It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming in Hot to raze hell!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Gary7MediaTerrorist

Greetings Gary7MediaTerrorist I see you are a strong follower of the LAMB but I wouldnt call his servents slaves more or so as advocates or volunteers, never the less you seem to be on point with you direction and its cool with me. Welcome to the ATS friend.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Hiya. Not sure where you’re coming from but I’m the type who thinks open hostility is better than secret love. Oh and by the way, that’s biblical. sheesh! Go figure huh? I got my eye on you buster, but still, nice to meetcha’.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Thank you for your time and don't waste 1 keystroke appologising for spelling! I LOVE spelling errors!!! Nice to meet you, I like the scene and appretiate your tone! Its all good to me!!! And don't call me "bud". Bud hung with Flipper. See ya 'round!

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Gary, if you hit the quote button in the upper right of the post, then you can show what the other person said. You don't need to do it with every post, but it sometimes helps. Otherwise when replying to a poster, hit the reply button, it will put their ATS name in your reply.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Um like this? Also interesting avatar. Kinda Iron Man meets V! But I like it! Mysterious! Sexy! Blue! Thanks for the tip!

Gary, if you hit the quote button in the upper right of the post, then you can show what the other person said. You don't need to do it with every post, but it sometimes helps. Otherwise when replying to a poster, hit the reply button, it will put their ATS name in your reply.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

It represents a bright shining Sun of course, and I am proud of the fact that it spins to the right. I'm sure you will get the meaning of being on the right of things.

Careful though. I wouldn't stare at it too long. It will start doing some funny things on ya.:lol,

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Ok a sun. Yea. How long you been born again- if I may ask? I don't mean to get too deep in the Kool-Aid without knowin' the flavor but I know how important symbols are and often look to understand more than just the surface implications. No disrespect Zues. Oh and why Zues?

It represents a bright shining Sun of course, and I am proud of the fact that it spins to the right. I'm sure you will get the meaning of being on the right of things.

Careful though. I wouldn't stare at it too long. It will start doing some funny things on ya.:lol,

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeus2573

I just stared at your avatar and it went backwards, or atleast appered to nice!

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gary7MediaTerrorist
Um like this? Also interesting avatar. Kinda Iron Man meets V! But I like it! Mysterious! Sexy! Blue! Thanks for the tip!

almost. when you hit reply to:, or quote, click in the white area after the text and post your text there. Your words should start after you see "quote" in brackets. You will get there probie.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I was deleting that stuff at every post. I should learn to love it eh? Anyhows I am grateful to you O masked 1! I am also curious about why you chose to be a Mason if I may ask. If I may not- that's okay too. Respect.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Although Zeus does apparently mean a Sun God, I honestly had no idea when I chose to use the name Zeus. I kind of got lucky with that one. I just chose Zeus because I like that name. That name has always been appealing to me.

I was born a Christian on the day I was born, July 25, 1973. It just took me a little bit to realize it.

As far as flavor's of the kool-aid, I have all kinds. I probably have flavors that you have never even heard of. I'll even let you choose the flavor. Ok?

~ Zeus

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

did you get the U2U? is should be the red thing on the bar up top. Click it and use it like e-mail. You need to have 25 posts to send out messages I think.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I have a question for you Gary, if you don't mind. According to your introduction thread title you say that you are coming here to raze hell. What do you mean by that? Are you meaning your side of hell, or do you intend to raise the other side as far as hell goes?

Just curious.

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Are you still there Gary? You haven't been ran off already have you?

The piranha around these parts can be pretty vicious though.

~ Zeus

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Welcome,Gary!

As a fundamentalist myself,I can tell you that you will definetly not be "preaching to the choir"!

Born-Again,and grateful....never quite fit in either,and now I know why!

Glad to have you here to help shine some light in the darkness.

Get busy! Time is getting short!

Maranatha!

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

did you get the U2U? is should be the red thing on the bar up top. Click it and use it like e-mail. You need to have 25 posts to send out messages I think.

Thanks for sharing your views and answering my question. I have done a fair amount of digging into the Masons and know them for what they are. My research has not been limited to negative web postings or vicious rumors either. I talked to at least three members on varying levels and was even asked to join myself.
I could launch into some long rant about how & why your organization really worships the devil but as old as I am I know better than to try to feed someone that ain’t hungry. So unless you express some interest in my knowledge, I’ll keep my opinions to myself. When you try to tell people something they didn’t ask- they sometimes get resentful and angry. I may be a MediaTerrorist but I’m no fool and I’m too cool to try to force someone to see something they refuse to. Even Jesus said, and I am paraphrasing, “if they don’t wanna listen, forget ‘em.”
I understand. Everyone ain’t supposed to go to heaven. I’m not necessarily saying you’re one of those people or ain’t one of them, for that matter, but if you follow the wrong paths you can’t help but end up lost.
But hey, its your life. I respect your right to choose.
One day you will learn the final truth about what you are involved in. I just hope its not too late buddy. One more question: Masons have to believe in a “God”. Who is He to you?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573

I have a question for you Gary, if you don't mind. According to your introduction thread title you say that you are coming here to raze hell. What do you mean by that? Are you meaning your side of hell, or do you intend to raise the other side as far as hell goes?

Thanks for asking. I mean raze like as in “razor”. So what I’m saying, actually contrarily to how it appears at first glance, is to cut hell down. In other words to destroy the works of the enemy as much as God permits me to. Peace.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Although Zeus does apparently mean a Sun God, I honestly had no idea when I chose to use the name Zeus.

I see you’re a Midwesterner. I am too. Actually I’m from Gary, Indiana although now I’m a long, long way from there. It’s a good place- to be FROM if you get me. Dunno if you are aware of it and I certainly don’t mean this as a dis or anything but I just found the cool sun avatar interesting since the sun is a symbol for Lucifer and you say you are a Christian.
Like I said, I ain’t tryinna dis you or your avatar. Its cool an all…RESPECT. I’m just sayin…

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
As a fundamentalist myself,I can tell you that you will definetly not be "preaching to the choir"!

Born-Again,and grateful....never quite fit in either,and now I know why!

Glad to have you here to help shine some light in the darkness.

Get busy! Time is getting short!

Maranatha!

Nice to see some fundamentalists here. I don’t really use any labels for my spiritual beliefs except Christian. But if by fundamentalist you mean you believe the whole Bible is the actual inspired Word of the Creator and that He died for us and that the Holy Spirit is here now to help us and to give us utterance in the tongues of angels… then I’m a fundamentalist too. Good to meet you and thanks for saying hi.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Welcome to ATs your holiness

I think you are going to find the discussions a bit more complex than your typical flame boards...we require thinking here..insults, trolling, all that nonsense tends to be removed to encourage actual topics.

I imagine you and I will eventually butt heads if you produce a interesting enough thread or two, but all done with tolerance towards your beliefs.

Anyhow, good luck, and see you on the board.

First of all thank you for your comment and even if we do "butt heads" from time to time I don’t necessarily consider that a bad thing.
I come from a family of lawyers so I am accustomed to “butting heads” hardest with even those I love most. So just know I won’t mind butting them with you. Even if I might hurt my head hitting that Cylon shell…
Not that I've anything against Cylons mind you... especially that Caprica 6...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join