It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming in Hot to raze hell!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Greetings in the name of my lord Jesus Christ. Gary7MediaTerrorist here. International man of mystery and slave of Jesus Christ. I live only to spread the news of my Lord’s immanent return to this rock and to expose the works of all forces of darkness. Sworn enemy I am to the Catholic Church, Slave Masons, Illuminati, deceitful politicians and of course Lucifer.
I have a good sense of humor though you may have to look hard to find it. I don’t know what fear is and don’t waste my time with apprehension. No time to doubt. I also don’t know what it is to care what people think. Like 2Pac said, Only God can judge me. I will be mostly bringing my videos- which can also be found in all the usual places on the net- trying to prove through logic, research and cool graphics and remixed music, that God is real and is soon gonna make all unbelievers recognize. I will engage in any and all debates in a respectful but blunt manner if invited to dance. Dumb and or just plain hateful comments will be tossed into the sea of forgetfulness. I gotta post drivel like this until they let me loose with my videos so bear with me for just a while longer.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I gotta post drivel like this until they let me loose with my videos so bear with me for just a while longer.

Welcome to ATS!

Please do not just post drivel. It is easy to reach 20 contributing posts here at ATS due to the vast amount of topics that should interest just about anyone.

Here are some links to help your stay here:

Terms and Conditions

Simplified Terms and Conditions of Membership for the AboveTopSecret.com Message Board(s)

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Starting An Introduction Thread – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Post On Topic – Please Review This Link.

I will engage in any and all debates in a respectful but blunt manner if invited to dance. Dumb and or just plain hateful comments will be tossed into the sea of forgetfulness.

That kind of behavior here is not tollerated, so no worries
If you see something like this, dont engage back, hit the alert button and staff will handle it. Here at ATS Courtesy Is Always Mandatory.

Enjoy your stay here and again, Welcome!

greeneyedleo

Forum Moderator

[edit on April 6th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Welcome to ATs your holiness

I think you are going to find the discussions a bit more complex than your typical flame boards...we require thinking here..insults, trolling, all that nonsense tends to be removed to encourage actual topics.

I imagine you and I will eventually butt heads if you produce a interesting enough thread or two, but all done with tolerance towards your beliefs.

Anyhow, good luck, and see you on the board.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I look forward to meeting new mason bashers. I just hope you have a tad bit more grey matter than the others. It's no fun arguing with a fundie who had no fundamental knowledge.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
welcome!

dont be a slave to anyone, if jesus has made you a slave then that makes him a criminal!

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
welcome!

dont be a slave to anyone, if jesus has made you a slave then that makes him a criminal!

I like this alot ^

Welcome i am pretty new myself but this place is great if you can open your mind to other people's ideas and beliefs.

Enjoy

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Oh there's tons and tons of posts out there just calling out for your opinion so go get to it.
Enjoy ATS - Hope you enjoy your stay.
peace

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
i cant help but think after that intro....

"LLLLEEEEETTTTTTTTTSSSS GET READY TO RRRUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Roger roger

thanks for stopping by highness

I certainly hope your stay here is longer than it took to shoot you down

I believe you will find ultimate opposition to one-sided blanket statements

anyway....welcome

high 5

let me use my strong hand

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
hey bud.us fear is that feeling in yoyr gut when you somthing is not right.if became a slave to anyacended master i would be afraid! just setting the ton haveing fun.this place is great look foward to soom good threads from you-peace

please forgive my spelling borderline cryptic post

[edit on 6-4-2010 by jplaysguitar]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Thank you. I really do appreciate the comment and your help. I’m new to not only this site but this kind of community so this type of assistance can make the difference. I am a fast learner.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
First of all thank you for your comment and even if we do "butt heads" from time to time I don’t necessarily consider that a bad thing.
I come from a family of lawyers so I am accustomed to “butting heads” hardest with even those I love most. So just know I won’t mind butting them with you. Even if I might hurt my head hitting that Cylon shell…
Not that I've anything against Cylons mind you... especially that Caprica 6...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Well I hope I have more grey matter than the rest. I do try. Interesting comment. Are you by chance a member of that fraternity?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Nice to meet you. Boy, interesting comment! We could debate that one for weeks I'm sure. And I'm just the guy to take you there. But for now, I will just suffice it to say in the grander scheme of things all of us are slaves to someone. Even if it is ourselves. Thanks again for introducing yourself.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I’m definitely open to discussing anything pretty much. That’s because I wanna see as many people miss hell as I can. I- for some reason- actually hate the thought of someone spending eternity in a lake of fire. Read to many comics as a kid I guess. Nice to meet you.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Gary7MediaTerrorist

You sound like my kind of guy! You sound like my twin, although I am a Christian. I will be sure to keep an eye on you. You ought to make things very interesting.

I have made you my friend. I'm sure I won't regret it.

Welcome to ATS.

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I am happy to be here. Thank you. I am actually looking forward to passing on information and learning new things. For example I found something on ATS just the other day that really made me think- some dude (no disrespect intended but I don’t recall the name of the member) was explaining rather eloquently how the large collider on the Swiss boarder is really a stargate. As nutty as it may sound, I really buy it. If anybody knows anything about that I’d sure love to hear about it. Anyhows- nice to meet you.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Welcome friend. I am in awe of Jesus for so many reasons. Good to meet you. Perhaps we are twins. One question though- why is your avatar such. Nice animation though. I’ll be looking forward to sharing.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hahaha! Thank you! I'm the kinda guy who never really fits in anywhere. Never has. Not really looking to fit in here either- although for some strange reason, I feel I do... Hmmm... anyways thank you for introducing yourself. I loved your comment! I have always taken it as a compliment when people have told me I was weird and crazy. See to me that just meant that they were at a loss for ways to say I was not like them. In most cases, this was the real compliment. Nice to meetcha!

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gary7MediaTerrorist
Well I hope I have more grey matter than the rest. I do try. Interesting comment. Are you by chance a member of that fraternity?

I am, and the gene pool in the Secret Societies needs chlorine. Stop by for a visit. I will tell my brothers not to get any satanic sacrificial blood on you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join