It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HIV/AIDS Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I came across this theory a little while back. Sorry if it's already been talked about, but I found it interesting and thought I would post it.

www.virusmyth.net...

This site has many details about what is considered the HIV Conspiracy. Basically there are a few scientists out there who believe that HIV doesn't cause AIDS.

"A growing group of bio-medical scientists claim the cause of AIDS is still unknown. These heretics do not believe in the lethal AIDS virus called HIV. They claim that the virus is indeed harmless. Most of them think AIDS is also not sexually transmitted; it probably has toxic causes. People die because they are poisoned to death by toxic antiviral drugs. Part of the AIDS dissidents even question the existence of a virus entity. These HIV skeptics say that the AIDS virus has never really been isolated, and the AIDS tests are worthless..."

I found this an interesting concept, I'm not sure I buy into it but it really is quite interesting nonetheless.

What do you guys think?

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I always had a feeling that AIDS was a biological weapon that got loose.

It would take a considerable amount of research but I'm also interested in knowing how many disease's have been traced back to a source and how many haven't. That would make a large and interesting ratio, and of course provide tons of conspiracy fuel.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 05:22 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I don't think that AID's is a biological weapon as it takes months, even years to become AID's after the 'latent' HIV stage of infection, if it were a bilogical weapon, surely it would be more devastating. It can take years for peope to die or become properly ill.

I think that it was being engineered for some form of population control, it was experimented on Chimps, and the Chimps escaped into the wild and it spread from their, anyways thats what i heard about its origins.

Thats my opinion

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
On the other hand, if people die too quickly, they wont be able to spread it.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
wouldn't a gov't weapon be used for a specific area or region? If so, then you would not want to use one that took years to take affect because it would spread out of that region....just an opinion though...

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Or maybe it was used to exterminate a social group of people not only through AIDS, but hatred. Anyone remember when AIDS was referred to as "Gay Cancer"? This fueled hatred towards gays until it was known that is was also spread through heterosexuals, but I'm sure some of that hatred is still lingering.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
On the other hand, if people die too quickly, they wont be able to spread it.

Nor will the pharmaceutical companies be able to profit from the sickness.

I believe it is man-made.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
But surely a Biological, or Germ, weapon would have to be more devestating, and be highly infectious? I think that AID's may have been the 'test' version, or the first stage of a really bad ass Virus they were trying to develop, that escaped out into the population. I don't think it would be a means of population control, as AID's is recorded in most countries in the world. If it were its a really horrible thought to think that our Governements would unleash a deadly incurable disease upon the general populice of the world.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I gonna test this conspiracy. I am going to get the HIV testing place and tell them that I haven't put my self at risk, use condoms, not a slut ect..., then tell the other that I am a hardcore drug user, have sex for money, gay sex, no condoms, get sick a lot, the works.

If they tell my I have it at one and not the first one then I know there is a conspiracy going on about HIV/AIDS.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The link between AIDS and HIV is pretty clear. Check this article: The Evidence That HIV Causes AIDS, NIAID Fact Sheet. We also have a perfectly clear explanation why HIV causes AIDS (source):

A patient who is infected with HIV has, at first, a normal immune response to the presence of the virus. The patient produces antibody and within 4 to 10 weeks can be found to be "HIV positive" meaning that these antibodies are present in the circulation. However, as time passes, things begin to change.

As the virus continues to replicate over the years after the initial infection (remember, genomes have become stabily integrated into chromosomes of host cells), the patient begins to loose CD4+ cells.

Without an immune system, the AIDS patient is no longer able to fend of infections that are not normally threatening.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Bangin wrote:

I believe it is man-made

The same with SARS

Supreme
Artificial
Removal
System

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
In the late 1970s the CIA was funding biological weapons expeirments in the country of South Africa. the AIDS virus first known human interaction was there not to far from the biological weapons reasearch facility.... Indeed the south african government created the virus to be a sleeper type biological weapon to eradicate most of the african continent..... you dont hear much on this subject since the US and South African/ Infant british nations do not publicise state funded genocide

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Aids is really killing millions of people, especially in Africa.
So regardless of where it came from , it still has to be dealt with.

CIA and South Africa?? I suggest if anyone is interested to read up on a guy called Waltor Basson. He was involved in many projects, from creating drug markets in SA to create politcal apathy, to real biological warfare programs. There was a massive case against him in South Africa, he got off.. and is now a heart surgeon!

Was HIV introduced to wipe out the black people in Africa?? Why would they do that? Seeing as it would totally cripple the economies of African nations?? Im going to do a web search on CIA South Africa Aids.

Finally..once the virus has made a major impact on a society...people dying everywhere..those left generally abstain from promiscuity..which is the main delievery method of this disease. So over time its impact will wain hopefully.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
1. "Depopulation should be the highest priority of US foreign policy towards the Third World".
2. "Reduction of the rate of population in these states is a matter of vital US national security".
3. "The US economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less-developed countries. That fact gives the US enhanced interests in the political, economic and social stability of the supplying countries. Wherever a lessening of population can increase the prospects for such stability, population policy becomes relevant to resources, supplies and the economic interest of the United States".

Henry Kissinger wrote the above report in 1974, ten years before the announcement of the discovery of the HIV virus.

Someone get Kissinger on the line!!!!

links:
www.geocities.com...
www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com...
www.sonic.net...
www.deepblacklies.co.uk...
mindgallery.com... (dating back to 1993)

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   
was the intentional spread of the desease to the hetero population.

Thats right , I read some time back, an interesting article that detailed an initiave undertaken by the gay population at large to make the powers that be recognize the need for action to fight this dreaded desease. The statement was made that "as long as this was a desease that targeted the gay popluation only, nothing would be done to find a cure." I would say the rest is history but in fact, the rest is the present.

As for Kissinger's role in all this, I'd venture to say that he's involved in just about everything discussed on ATS so why would this be any different?

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Statring to sound like one of those African president who doesn't believe in HIV. (Hasen't stopped his country being 1/4 HIV positive though)

I don't buy it. A conspiracy like that would be to hard to hide.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
AIDS is man made and here's your proof, also read the book on the subject by Dr Len Horowitz.

www.boydgraves.com...

There are no boundaries that haven't been crossed in Corporate greed and the struggle to become the leader of terror....Nukes are nothing in the face of all the other causative affects against humanity.

Download the flowchart, be sure to read the links provided on this page, and find out what terror really is....the Government/Medical Mafia/Transnationals, didn't and won't stop with the development of AIDS.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaypeth
In the late 1970s the CIA was funding biological weapons expeirments in the country of South Africa. the AIDS virus first known human interaction was there not to far from the biological weapons reasearch facility.... Indeed the south african government created the virus to be a sleeper type biological weapon to eradicate most of the african continent..... you dont hear much on this subject since the US and South African/ Infant british nations do not publicise state funded genocide

You don't hear much of it because it's pure fantasy.
Viruses mutate all of the time. It's a scientific fact. There are also many viruses out there that haven't been discovered.

If you want to know why South Africa has such a problem with the AIDS virus, you need to look no further than their own government.
In 1999 South Africa purchased $6bn worth of aircraft, helicopters and submarines whose value would have covered the cost of treatment with combination therapy for all five million Aids sufferers for two years.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
African doctors have been known to tell Men with Aids that the only cure is sex with a baby, which these desperate men then do, usually passing on Aids to a defenceless baby before it even talks.

Why would their own doctors tell them this? It is obvious a plan by "someone" to poison them from the kids up, "someone" who doesn't want third world debt on his shoulders no more.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join