posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:25 PM
As hurtful and sad all these events are, I'm happy to see more videos being released. They are HARD evidence of crimes done by US military via
support of the government. I like you guys to consider few things, as you watch these videos;
- Note how excited and happy trigger these soldiers are, killing another human being as it is a video game!
- Notice how "they" see "them" as different species, and not human beings, as if they don't feel like "they" do!
- Imagine how much more is going on in war that we have no idea about... this is just one small example of an event...
- Do you see how military dehumanize these lost souls into believing they're doing something "good"
- Consider the fact that WE are ALL involuntarily supporting the war by paying taxes to government which is then used to maintain these unlawful wars!
- If these acts were done in our current culture via it's rules/laws these soldiers would be considered serial killers and charged with first degree
murder while the people/government charged with second degree murder!
- How can one see these soldiers that volunteer to go to war as "hero" when they commit such crimes?
- Do you know that over %70-80 of soldiers back from war can not fit in out society anymore, as they have no choice but to reflect on the past
actions... either they have to go back to war as that's the only place they fit in or fall apart in this society as they're trying to fit back in.
Mostly the feel they're not human beings anymore... how's this right?!
- By America attacking these people, they are going to attack back as revenge of their lost loved ones... how's this war suppose to end, when America
is constantly fueling the fire? It's not meant to stop...
- Are we missing the big picture... the purpose of life? Were we brought to this world to live a short life, so we can destroy one another? What a
hopeless / purposeless life that would be...
You can not fight the dark with more dark... you need to be beacon of light! We need to stop all this non-sense, we're letting these constipated old
farts to manipulate our thoughts, feelings and state of being through all these wars! Time is running out...
There is ONE solution to all this madness! People of the world... need to stop joining military, if you "choose" to join for any reason... you have
sold your soul! Without an army, there can not be a war! Maybe we should focus on how to unite the human beings so that we can be welcomed to the
stars and be able to move our civilization ahead and evolve! Do you know how enormous this universe is? Do you know how beautiful it is? Do you know
how many more species out there? I don't think our imagination is capable of even understanding it's enormous beauty... yet we're stuck on this
tiny little rock.. Earth..
All we can think about is how to own something that we can never have! Do you honestly think you can take over material positions when time is up? If
there is a life after this (which I can assure you, there is as our souls can never die) then the ONLY thing we can take over from this world... is
our experiences. Let it be a pleasant one, WE have the choice. We are the creators of our experiences.
Just because something is done a certain way for a long time ... it doesn't make it okay to stay in it. We evolve and so we HAVE to change our
[edit on 6-4-2010 by freighttrain]