It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy - A Reality Not a Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
At what point are we actually going to wake up and see exactly whats going on around us daily? More importantly when are we going to do something about it?
I just came across this video which further strengthens the fact that we are all just expendible pawns in their quest for power.
life the way it is, neednt be like this.
Make it known!!
www.youtube.com...
Also want to know why NASA is reaching its end? Free Energy? What powers the UFO`s
Magnets&water possibly? Explains why many sightings are in the vicinity?
Could the new way for space exploration start with space elevators or something alike?
Things need to change and now!!!
fixed link

[edit on 6-4-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
WEll, the link doesnt work for starters..

And for 2nd line, could you post the link again ?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Explanation: Fixed your link fail!

Here is the original youtube video...

and if members copy [without the quotation marks] and paste this [after www. in their web-browsers address window]...

"youtube.com/watch_videos?index=6&more_url=%2Fmy_subscriptions&no_autoplay=1&feature=sub&video_ids=rtMQv9W6Op4%2CvcWbMjxrLHA%2CYvS8xt94-Ow%2CMRrIiOjD it4%2CpWdaCX4FzC0%2CI_Zwsk7UEhc%2CX1HZ1APM2yU%2CEGJ237xrvBM&type=1"

it will access the failed link you originally provided!

Personal Disclosure: I may S&F! later once I've had time to watch the video!

edited embedding fail. soz me a

[edit on 6-4-2010 by OmegaLogos]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I agree that it's high time for disclosure with regards to free energy as well as other secret technology that may benefit mankind. We paid for it, therefore we deserve access to it. By the way, your link to the youtube video is not working.

I believe that Dr. Steven Greer stated that his organization, "The Disclosure Project," has acquired or contracted with a certain scientist, who has been previously working on secret government projects, to actually build a zero point energy device. If I'm not mistaken, it was reported that they would have a prototype available some time after April, 2010.

Even though I believe that "zero point energy" is the holy grail of free energy, there are many "over unity" devices being portrayed on the internet as viable sources of clean energy. I believe that a lot of this technology has been suppressed by the powers that be within the U.S. government secret technologies programs or black ops. Even the U.S. patent office is involved in the suppression of new technologies since even the earliest of times. Just look at what they did to Nikola Tesla.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

New ways to obtain geothermal heat

It's all below your feet, not really that far away and its natural heat. It's hot enough for you to drill down and create steam. If you can create steam through natural process of thermal energy, then you can drive steam turbines and create electricity. That will create the power you need to survive some harsher winters and to heat your homes. Electricity may not be the most efficient method to use to heat a home, but it may be the cleanest in comparison to the methods that pollute the air. If you can create the electricity itself in a very efficient way, it becomes far more viable for everyday use.

Using steam, there are other ways to create electricity as well. Humanity is fond of very elaborate steam engines, and you've been using them a very, very long time. Today's nuclear reactors are simply very expensive steam engines. You heat water using nuclear reactors and create steam with that heat, which then drives your turbines. So we're giving you something to think about. For nuclear power, as clean and good as it is, has bi-products which are dangerous and you know this. Geothermal, although very clean, can also be dangerous. So now we open the discussion of something new.

If you can drill approximately five kilometers into the earth, you will find enough heat to make a steam engine work. Now, five kilometers to you is not all that far as measured in a straight line along the surface of the earth. Many of you actually walk that distance to school and work and realize that it's not that far. But if you're going to drill that distance, technically it becomes difficult and dangerous. It's not just dangerous for the driller, but can be dangerous for the planet. On the way down through the crust of the earth to the five kilometer mark, you go through pockets of attributes... releasing gas perhaps; releasing fire, perhaps; releasing water, perhaps. If nothing else, sometimes you interrupt what we will call the integrity of the lubricant of the shale itself. What I'm saying here is you might even advance the potential of an earthquake, all by drilling down only five kilometers.

So now I'm going to give you the answer of how to make steam without drilling so far down, and it requires thinking "out of the box" of what you have always assumed. All along you're thinking that you're going to drill down and put a pipe in the earth with water in it. You put water in, and get steam out. However, what if I told you that you only have to drill down a fraction of that distance, and you will find enough heat to boil fluid! You'd say, "Impossible." This feature exists over the hot spots of the earth, which have heat very close to the surface, but those attributes don't exist in most of the places we're asking you to drill. The answer is not to use water. It's time to marry the highest technology that you have on the planet, with things you didn't expect to marry them with, and this is thinking out of the box.

This is the kind of thinking that is becoming a little more quantum, seeing the entire picture instead of just seeing what you think it should be, or what you are used to. There are solutions here, and some already know what they are. There is elegant chemistry that will boil at a fracture of the temperature that water will, and this is the answer: Learning to use those substances and those fluids with this chemistry within a geothermal closed system machine, which doesn't have to drill down five kilometers. How about two kilometers? Using this known chemistry it will be possible to drill only a fraction of the distance, and get the heat you need for steam.

So we tell you this because you're going to need to do this. If you heed this advice, you'll find that the timing and the synchronicity of discovery is at hand. That is to say, you will understand it all and realize that the elements will fall together and you will get your steam engine. And it won't take five years to build and it won't be dangerous and you don't have to cover it with a shell. Much easier. It won't belch smoke. It won't pollute, and you don't have to worry about being next to it. Think about it... natural heat from Gaia that is forever! It will create electricity you're going to need to heat homes and businesses... because eventually it's going to get colder. That's number one.

lightworkers.org...

The message also mentions obtaining fresh water, new math, quantum invention, global warming, etc. Neat stuff, we'll most likely be seeing down the road.

Warning, it's channeled information, so if you are soley into earth based science, you may want to pass!

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thanks for the fix

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
As for the space elevators....well thats a whole new ball game. How is it that so many people automatically assume everything as impossible?
The closures to the automotive industries and others is a pointer in itself that disclosure is on way. Before disclosure the foundations must be made.
And that is exactly what we are seeing daily...The economy, our lives, scientific break throughs, its all there people. Dont want to sound like ive lost my mind but i would say that my other thread involving a prediction just well may happen.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I watched the video.
Sorry. I was not impressed.

If someone has something that will actually create more energy than is put into it, they need to post the details of how it works........

or, post details of how to build said something!

How could the MIB, PTB, oil companies or whoever stop that?

Me thinks they are mostly charlatans and snake oil salesmen.

p.s. I don't think these things are not possible, just like to see some proof.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
There's definitely a lot of science that's being repressed. Here's a good example: www.hhocarfuelcell.com...

See, by doing some mods to your car, you can gain a 40% fuel efficiency increase! Why isn't this commercial? This site has a guide, you could do this to your car!

While I don't believe in perpetual motion machines, I think that Perepiteia will lead to some remarkable developments in energy storage and efficiency if only people would investigate it more.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Free energy has been around for thousands of years.

Yachtsmen have sailed right around the world without any kind of engine or fuel.

Wind and hydro generators power cities from free energy.

The trick is to tap into natural energy sources that are already there.

But continuous limitless energy created from absolutely nothing is just not possible.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
The problem has to do with concentration of energy. Solar energy takes up a lot of land mass. If we produced all our energy from solar and win it would cover like 2% of the world's land mass, or some other number I'll get the calculations I did earlier later.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by scwizard]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
With the exception of nuclear power and geothermal sources, all of our energy comes either directly from the sun or is a derivative thereof.

Controlled nuclear fusion reactions( a mini-replication of the sun) would be our best bet for clean, inexpensive energy.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
It needs to keep getting said. Thanks for the video. Lots of videos on Youtube that point out various high efficiency or free energy solutions. Lots out on the web.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Free energy is a long way away unfortunately, and it's not because of a lack of technological know how or a lack in discoveries.

All it takes to keep the status quo intact is a common goal to perpetuate scarcity among the population by controlling and compartmentalizing information about free energy.

It's done very easily and efficiently by these huge conglomerate companies, all in partnerships with one another when it comes to controlling profit through scarcity. These multinational companies incorporate and control all aspects of major industry so the idea of "information leaking out" will never happen on a grand scale because they do not want the public to have unlimited access to free, abundant energy.

There are many, many people who consider themselves elitists who believe the public must be controlled and should not have this type of freedom and empowerment.

For instance these two, not even referring to corporate industry profit-loss or the loss of public control via scarcity, see the issue of free energy as irresponsible and dangerous.

"Complex technology of any sort is an assault on human dignity. It would be little short of disastrous for us to discover a source of clean, cheap, abundant energy, because of what we might do with it." - Amory Lovins, Rocky Mountain Institute

"Giving society cheap, abundant energy would be the equivalent of giving an idiot child a machine gun." - Prof Paul Ehrlich, Stanford University

This is what we are dealing with, people who see the populous as cattle and worse.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

heres the other link regarding space elevators thanks
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I was just like you wanting free energy, then I found out that we can't have it because a whole region of the world supports their economy on fossil fuels. If free energy ever happened destabilazation may happen, most would rather pay then have the worlds econmy fail. Besides many jobs would be lost and Capitalism runs the world. Until, idk, that will never happen.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Jack Nicholson had a hydrogen car in 1973, it was on youtube, but since i was advertising it to a-lot of friends and family i guess it was removed or blocked.

Free energy is possible, Cars that run on water already exist.

Cars that run on Magnets, is something that should be researched into.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
If free energy was a reality and as easily do-able as people like to think, there would be thousands of universities world-wide that would be trying to get on the bandwagon, not to mention hundreds of thousands of bright students wanting to make a name for themselves.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Not if the gov. smears the energy movement, like Obama has done.

He first wanted to use clean coal tech., which i think is an oxymoron.

He said the coal idea, then promptly went to

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is about Obama drilling for oil.

You actually have to start working towards different energies.

Car run on water

heres a good one

Magnetic Generator

There is loads of Energy Tech, the gov. just does a great job at hiding it all.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

"Complex technology of any sort is an assault on human dignity. It would be little short of disastrous for us to discover a source of clean, cheap, abundant energy, because of what we might do with it." - Amory Lovins, Rocky Mountain Institute

Probably why Amory Lovins is so against Nuclear. Anything he states should be ignored.

[edit on 8/4/2010 by C0bzz]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join