It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undebunkable Ghostly Videos

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
reply to post by mckyle

I have come up with a great idea…. Pick a haunted place such as your suggestion and setup for a long term observation of many cameras and mics and then establish a website streaming live and past recording of everything. Charge $5 a month access and watch the 1000s come and just stare doing all the research for you. The money you make would easily pay for initial cost, upkeep, future projects and maybe your retirement...hehe

I'm right there with you mate. If yo can squeeze someone for the funding, I could think of nothing better to do for a few months. Seriosuly!!!

However, as far as being cashed up for that sort of adventure/inquiry, I'm to be found lacking

Nevertheless, I'll be right there with you if some generous philianthropist happens to be wathing this thinly-veiled plea for dosh for the setup.

In all seriousness though, I think this is potentially a winner! If anyone is going to catch something on record, this is the most thorough and sensible way to do it.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by mckyle]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
those videos are very unnerving geez i am lterally feeling like im on drugs from all my paranoia,excitedness,freak out.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by togetherwestand
those videos are very unnerving geez i am lterally feeling like im on drugs from all my paranoia,excitedness,freak out.

Hahaha.

Probably best to watch them in the day time then

At least they had an effect on you, and that's got to be good

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheHeck

I'm glad you found the rocking horse vid creditable. WhatTheHeck. As I've mentioned several times, I not convinced by the vast majority of alleged ghost videos out there. I also feel it's a sad indictment on human nature that so many people don't have anything better to do than hoax such material.

Your story about Geef is interesting.

You mentioned the second little boy mentioned him as well, years after. Did anyone mention the name to the second little boy? My meaning is, did he know about Geef, and thus knew his name?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hi Guys

There are some great Clips there , i agree that some can be debunked very easily but there are a few that are quite good and difficult to find a logical explanation for but thats the paranormal for you .

I have a clip that was taken on an investigation if you look at camera 2 from about 9 seconds onwards you can see that something block out the ir light that is reflecting off a kitchen unit wrapped in shrink wrap , at this moment the whole team were accounted for.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by 1972ian]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle
reply to post by WhatTheHeck

Your story about Geef is interesting.

You mentioned the second little boy mentioned him as well, years after. Did anyone mention the name to the second little boy? My meaning is, did he know about Geef, and thus knew his name?

As far as I know, no one had ever mentioned it once the oldest son quit "seeing" Geef & the others. That's why it was such a shock that the second son said it. With the dad being so against the thought of anything paranormal going on in his house, he barely allowed the mention of it with the first son.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hey guys, some good videos! I'd like to submit two that really creep me out. Now these are both from crypticmedia, which i admit has some pretty wild postings, and their not of the best quality. But something about both of them just gives me the chills. Anyway, what do yall think about them?

www.crypticmedia.com...

the kids reaction seems pretty genuine.

www.crypticmedia.com...

this one is a little too dark to make any assumptions, but creepy none the less.

also if you have the time, this is a really good documentary.

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JrodATX
Hey guys, some good videos! I'd like to submit two that really creep me out. Now these are both from crypticmedia, which i admit has some pretty wild postings, and their not of the best quality. But something about both of them just gives me the chills. Anyway, what do yall think about them?

Really can't tell much with either. An abandon place is a great place for someone who is homeless, and the other one stops before anything can be analyzed. I personally need a video that continues on running to some kind of completion and not just turned off, or stopped right when things start.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Hi RisingAgainst

Check out this compilation. It has some really creepy footage (and some obvious hoaxery) so enjoy.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by togetherwestand

lol

Pfftt These aren't even close to the scariest ones i've seen in the past.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by conjunktionman

Thanks for posting and I truly do mean it when i say that but if I’m really honest I think as far as evidence goes that video is pretty week.

Some interesting clips yes but I'm sorry to say but what i'm seeing from that video isn't really anything special to me in regards to paranormal videos.

Although seriously thanks for posting still.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I believe that some of these may be authentic. However, so not. I was wondering while watching the 2nd video (the one in the cemetary) what the heck was that person doing just standing in a cemetary video taping that area where the "ghost" showed up. Some of these look like set ups. I could see if you are video taping some kind of event or something and then you happen to get something on camera, but the ones where they are just standing there calmly and oops a ghost shows up, I don't believe those. Then the video with the girl sitting in the corner and then the person videotaping comes back and the kid/girl is standing up. What was going on that he happen to catch that on tape, not believable in my opinion. I think one of the best ones was the ghost that ran accross the road. It seemed to me like the person videotaping was on some adventure or something and he/she just happened to come accross that.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I am new here
I have a love for anything paranormal and I discovered this site last week while looking at some "ghost" videos. I have been lurking ever since

There has been some interesting videos posted in this thread. I have seen some of them before, including the rocking horse video. I joined because I wanted to comment on the horse video if I may. I wonder if anyone else has noticed that when you watch the video at full volume, you will hear someone whisper "wire" before the horse begins to rock at around the 1:39 mark. I believe there is someone manipulating the horse by a thin wire being pulled either from the closet or through a small hole in the floor board. It does have an eerie feel because of its age and the squeaking of the horse springs. I wish this video were genuine but it just seems set up.

Anyway, I really enjoy this site and I look forward to reading more posts

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sweet29

Interesting idea and something I thought of myself but how can that explain the sudden stops from the rocking chair?

As you can see from the video it starts to move then speed up at certain times and then almost immediately stop.

In this post i tried to show exactly where it happened.

Also If im honest I did hear (I'm only assuming it to be one of the parents.) someone say something that sounded very similar to “wire” before it started rocking.

But I doubt a hoaxer would be so careless to give away what they are planning right before they do it and so easily as well but hey you never know.

EDIT TO ADD: Welcome to ATS!

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

The footage seems to be genuine. Just listen to the panic in the kids voice just after he says "oh my god".

I'm not sure I would call it a ghost though. To me it looks more like leakage from another dimension existing parallel to our own.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I'm not sure what to make of this one. Both feet appear to be off the ground and again the footage seems fairly genuine to me.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

Ohh, I have never seen that video! That was pretty creepy. The fact this the man's legs were covered makes it a little questionable but it made me jump
I would love to find out some background information on this video. I wonder if the poster of the video is implying that aliens were trying to abduct the man or he was possessed The circumstances don't seem very clear.

Good video though

I like this video. I can't say whether is is a hoax or not but that dog is definitely reacting to something. I believe that videos with animals involved are harder to fake because you can't make an animal show an emotion they are not feeling. When the blinds lift up, it is really creepy. I am new so I hope I post it right

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sweet29

Thanks for posting and I agree that videos with animals are alot harder to fake but from that video it just looks 100% fake to me still and that’s primarily because it looks like the dog is reacting to someone (not something) outside.

So I’m not talking a ghost or a demon or an alien etc. but something alot more …well….human.

I mean from seeing the dogs reaction it looks like the typical reaction of a Dog watching a person moving about outside (as the dog isn't fixated one one sport) otherwise why would he be looking for that long if all that was happening was lights turning on etc.

Yes you can argue that he was watching a ghost but hey I see no ghost, all I see is a dog looking outside at lights turning on and blinds moving up and that’s it. lol

I'll get to what i think about there being a ghost in a second as well but for now i have to say when the blinds start moving which is a little odd and creepy looking yes, that is something that can be so easily faked from an out of view source, easily in fact.

And I'm really not sure why they are claiming it to be a ghost aswell as there isn't really any evidence at all for any such thing simply going from the video.

Just a dog looking at something (that is out of view) outside and lights turning on.

I have to say though and out of pure curiosity I wonder why he set up the camera where he did, I mean if he wanted to capture what the dog was barking at (which is what he claims) why did he set it up with most of the view being in the kitchen?

Why didn't he set it up with most of the view outside where he could see what he was looking at?

That alone just screams hoax to me as from the view he creates this mystery about the video which has everyone wondering what the hell is going on there.

Just seems a little bit strange to me I guess.

Thanks for posting but I'm skeptical (as you may have guessed already)

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sweet29

I don't think is the poster's footage. He collects clips and post them to his channel. So him being interested in Ufo's/Aliens will obviously affect his titles.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001
reply to post by sweet29

I don't think is the poster's footage. He collects clips and post them to his channel. So him being interested in Ufo's/Aliens will obviously affect his titles.

Interesting. The movie based in Alaska THE FOURTH KIND got me thinking about the relation between "demonic possesions" and "abductions".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join