posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:24 AM
My son recently was discharged from Military service Regular Honorable, with reserve. I begged him to get out because of what was revealed researching
the events of 911 and the actions of our Government following 911.
I ran across something that I guess he got in boot camp... and I wanted to share...
1. I am an American soldier - a protector of the greatest nation on earth - sworn to uphold the Constitution of the United States.
2. I will treat others with dignity and respect and expect others to do the same.
3. I will honor my Country, the Army, my unit and my fellow soldiers by living the Army values.
4. No matter what situtation I am in. I will never do anything for pleasure, profit or personal safety which will disgrace my uniform, my unit, or my
5. Lastly, I am proud of my Country and its flag. I want to look back and say I am proud to have served my Country as a soldier.
Loyalty: Bear true faith and allegiance to the U.S. Constitution. the Army, your unit and other soldiers.
Duty: Fulfill your obligations.
Respect: Treat people as they should be treated.
Selfless-Service: Put the welfare of the nation, the Army, and your subordinates before your own.
Honor: Live up to all the Army values.
Integrity: Do what's right, legally and morally.
Personal Courage: Face Fear, danger or adversity (physical or moral).
Now if we get their bosses to follow their subordinates.... Problem Solved...
I am keeping this card in my wallet... it proves we have been taken over by
a power foreign to our cause of freedom.
[edit on 6-4-2010 by Anti-Evil]