It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] "where is ATS?" what happened?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Where did everyone go?

The hunt is not unlike a ghost town today. Nothing happening.

Certainly, the answer to such a simple question cannot be so hard for the Kilby-spawn?

Come on people, snap-to!

Wake up!

What do we do next?

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
well accordin to the last clue its somewhere obvious because all see it but do not notice

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Cerberus,

Why do you have "Paladin" instead of "member" in your mini profile?

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The Kilby-spawn are just a mass of integrated circuits. We are not yet at the stage anticipated by Kurzweil and others where human and machine are indistinguishable.

Cerberus is a commandeered account, like several others used for The Hunt.

My hypothesis is that sometimes, sadly, donkeys can be lured away by fresher carrots.

BTW, the blue in snooker is worth -5- .

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maveric
well accordin to the last clue its somewhere obvious because all see it but do not notice

It's only obvious to the people who put it where it is.

If X amount of us can't find it, then it's not that obvious.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
all i know is that i'm getting frustrated lol. I'm gonna find it eventually and then i wont have to worry about it any more lol

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Cerberus - why were you taunting -5-? Do you know -5-? What was it you were saying that scared him off?

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
well i guess its obvious that cerberus is a game account. How else would he know exactly what to say to -5- to tick him off.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Yesterday, I went through 3s message in the introduction. It has a blue sphere as the icon and looked among the talk of 3. I looked at everything on his message. He does have one point and the small status bar looked like a circle, ring etc, to he had 1 point. I thought maybe one First then ring together for first ring.... and it was under the letters ATS... But, to no avail. I ran a letter pattern checker on his words, but could not find anything. I also blew up every pic on the page that I could find. Then I ran the cursor over EVERY letter in threes message to see if one of the Os or others letters for that face had a hyperlink or something. Nothing was found.

I also looked at the main Forum Site.
I loocked at Science section. 3 forums and they deal with technology. Nothing under the pictures. I also copied all the descriptions thinking it was hidden in there. Ran the letter pattern checker again and nothing. I was even moving letters around trying to create a website ha ha. I was able to make deep.access.abovetopsecret.com... but could not really make much after that. Alot of letters left. I tried to create something, but nothing made sense. I also tried every letter to see if anything.

So, there are many many more ideas, so will keep trying... I hope my failures help someone.

I cannot wait to be called pathetic by -5-.... YEAH!

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Wow JC - you've really been digging. I also was thinking that the ring image that Matrix found - the grey faded one looked so much like it would be embeded in an image somewhere. And I got to thinking spheres of colors - planets, talk of three - three froums in sci - tech, among the blue - background is blue - so is air icon (plane) "among the spheres". I downloaded all three icons and blew them up - checked pixel by pixel for a hidden image = nothing! I also downloaded some chemtrail/sky pictures that seemed odd and checked those.....ugh! I'm now bald - it's a good look though.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
my guess is that it will be a tiny 10 or less pixel picture on a page somewhere. I have searched for this on the mail forum page as well. I spent almost one hour on this page seaching almost every little pixel that could maybe fit..... nothing..

Come on -5-... I miss being call pathetic... It made me sad to wake up this morning and no derogatory remark.... Wow, some days you just can`t win...

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:23 AM
link   
might i conject that he is calling "all of us" kilby-spawn? who is to say that we are right in assuming that it necessarily is computers? are we not born into this time of advanced tech? is not our way of thinking and way of living built upon this man's contirbution to the world? just a conjecture.
daved

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:37 AM
link   
To answer your question, Cerberus, it appears that everyone has visions of rings in their minds (just look at the first response to your question for evidence). Why bother with trivialities such as this when the first ring is out there waiting to be found? I'm sure we need to solve this clue before we can actually find that ring, but that's just a minor technicality.

Now, to the matter at hand. As you had mentioned in a previous post, "where is ats?" is certainly not a simple question. There are a plethora of answers that could be given, all seemingly correct. We have to determine in what sense the question is being asked. And, coincidently, what sense the answer is to be given in. Are we even to give an answer? Maybe the answer is itself the clue to the rings whereabouts. You had said that we already know the answer - of course, how can we understand the answer if we don't understand the question? So, what we need to do is understand the question.

First and foremost, we need to determine if "ats" is in fact referring to Above Top Secret. All evidence certainly points in that direction, but we can't know for sure. If it is, then in what context is the question being asked? The bits of data we know as ATS originate in Texas. From there, they travel around the world, through fiber-optic and copper cables, through the "ether" via WiFi, microwave, and satelite, and through silicon semi-conductors. They then travel from our display devices to our eyes via packets of energy known as photons. We then process those bits via electrical impulses between neurons in our brains. ATS is in all of those places, so logic suggests that the answer would be general enough to include all of them.

However, the information that comprises ATS certainly does not originate in Texas. Each and every one of us contributes our knowledge to form what we know as ATS. Every post, every picture, every time someone reads what ATS contains, contributes to ATS as a whole. ATS cannot be pinned to a certain location. ATS is in all of us, it is effectively everywhere.

Now you see why we, the "Kilby-spawn", have not been able to derive an answer to this question. This question is not unlike the questions the great philosophers have asked. Many have given answers, yet every answer leaves one with a dozen more questions; always wanting more. The greatest philosophical question of all is "Why?" The greatest answer: "Why not?"

Therefore, to those who ask, "where is ats?", I ask in return, "where is ats not?"

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   
hi,
im not in a team of anything, so i just thought i'd post some of my thoughts and maybe get some feedback or spark some ideas for anyone.

'talk of three'
- the paranormal studies forum is the only one with 3 moderators
- theres a few discussion in there about 'psi balls', could these be colored spheres?
- Interview with 3 of the best remote viewers

'one is buried'
- First line, "I buried this in one of my old threads..."

i might be reading to much into stuff, or not enuff into other clues, not sure hehe, but either way i thought i'd share

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by lemMuppet
hi,
im not in a team of anything, so i just thought i'd post some of my thoughts and maybe get some feedback or spark some ideas for anyone.

'talk of three'
- the paranormal studies forum is the only one with 3 moderators
- theres a few discussion in there about 'psi balls', could these be colored spheres?
- Interview with 3 of the best remote viewers

'one is buried'

- First line, "I buried this in one of my old threads..."

i might be reading to much into stuff, or not enuff into other clues, not sure hehe, but either way i thought i'd share

GOOD LEAD... but I've found nothing in it so far... hmm

I like where PurdueNuc is going... I've tried about every combination of words from "the hearts and minds of its members" to "everywhere" to "hither and thither" to "members" to "internet" etc.... I can't find anything so far...

new topics

top topics

join