It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chief Hayden

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Correct, The fire chief was not lying when he told them to pull the rescue teams from the area. Did I say the fire chief was lying? No, I did not.

Sorry but by the fire chiefs own statement the rescue teams were evacuated BEFORE the call to the owner.

SO you are calling chief Nigro a lier. Where is your proof?

[edit on 13-4-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
Sorry but by the fire chiefs own statement the rescue teams were evacuated BEFORE the call to the owner.

Not according to you here. I'll bold where you state different:

1. Chief Nigro who evacuated the firemen before talking to the owner then became the fire comander and called the owner to tell hiim they could not safe his building.

2. Chief hayden was still getting his men out of the safety zone area and trying to keep water going to the engines when the call was made, so he probably did not know what the fire commander decided to do.

So, looks like the teams were NOT evacuated before the call. Those are your words.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

I remain unembarrassed.

Are you going to answer the question posed above? You said you were able to show where you had already answered it.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

So, looks like the teams were NOT evacuated before the call. Those are your words.

No, they are not my words.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

No, they are not my words.

Shall I link the entire post where you stated that, Roger? It was your own post.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Shall I link the entire post where you stated that, Roger? It was your own post.

Please go ahead so people can see what i posted and what you stated are different.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Please go ahead so people can see what i posted and what you stated are different.

Your post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

my post, which quoted yours:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your words, Roger. Don't you hate it when they come back to bite you?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Your words, Roger. Don't you hate it when they come back to bite you

Can everyone see that gavron cannot tell the difference between evacuating a building and a safety zone?

Can everyone see how dishonest he has been by trying to twist things and putting words in my mouth?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Can everyone see that gavron cannot tell the difference between evacuating a building and a safety zone?

Can everyone see how dishonest he has been by trying to twist things and putting words in my mouth?

Actually, I think I've shown exactly what everyone has always known: That the personnel were being "pulled" from the area. Your own link explained that.

Seems hilarious that you provide a link, then when you realize that it destroys your own theory, you try and back-pedal.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Actually, I think I've shown exactly what everyone has always known: That the personnel were being "pulled" from the area. Your own link explained that.

Correct, personnel were pulled away BEFORE the call to the owner Silverstein as Chief Nigro clearly states.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Correct, personnel were pulled away BEFORE the call to the owner Silverstein as Chief Nigro clearly states.

Not according to you:

1. Chief Nigro who evacuated the firemen before talking to the owner then became the fire comander and called the owner to tell hiim they could not safe his building.

2. Chief hayden was still getting his men out of the safety zone area and trying to keep water going to the engines when the call was made, so he probably did not know what the fire commander decided to do.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavronNot according to you:

Let the record show that gavron cannot read and does not know the difference between a building and a safety zone.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Double post

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Looks like someone needs to re-read their information concerning the whole "pull it" call. Please show in this quote where it specifies "building":

"I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse." –Larry Silverstein

This should be easy for you, Roger. Just BOLD the place in that quote where it specifies pulling the men from the building only.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

"I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse." –Larry Silverstein

This should be easy for you, Roger. Just BOLD the place in that quote where it specifies pulling the men from the building only.

Gee, you completly ignored Chief Nigros satement. The fact that this call to Sivlerstein was made after the firemen were already out of the building.

Also please read the following quote from Silverstein statemant that you posted.

And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Gee, you completly ignored Chief Nigros satement. The fact that this call to Sivlerstein was made after the firemen were already out of the building.

Not according to you....this quote that you made says they were still clearing the area, Roger:

When the call was made...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Not according to you....this quote that you made says they were still clearing the area, Roger:

Clearing the AREA,, not the BUILDING, it was already cleared.

Please read the bolded words very carefully until you can understand them.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Clearing the AREA,, not the BUILDING, it was already cleared.

...according to whom?

You clearly said earlier:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

...according to whom?

As stated and proven a hundred times.

Chief Nigro.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Chief Nigro.

You might want to check your sources again. I show a quote from someone on the ATS forums named REMISNE that states otherwise:

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join