It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chief Hayden

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Well, you seem to be confused about this. One one hand you say the fires were burning out, then you say they were large enough to spread to other structures (which would mean they were NOT burning out).

Please explain to me what trouble you are having about fire jumping to other buildings and i will make it simple as i can.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

Please explain to me what trouble you are having about fire jumping to other buildings and i will make it simple as i can.

You say small fires burning out...

You say large fires capable of spreading to other buildings...

Which is it? Small or large, Roger?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
You say small fires burning out...

I never said small or large fires capable of speading. Maybe thats where your getting confused?

[edit on 9-4-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli
Maybe cuz it would be ridiculously unsafe?

You mean like the fire fighters and fire rescue teams were already doing?

Did they or did they not have a collapse zone cleared around 7?

Cuz if they did, and they're doing like the FF teams, they're evacuating, not going into the building.

You seem confused....

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Yes they did, but there is the video showing hard hat workers comming out of the safety zone stating both that the building is comming down and that it is going to blow up.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Yes they did, but there is the video showing hard hat workers comming out of the safety zone stating both that the building is comming down and that it is going to blow up.

No there's not. There is a CNN video showing men with hardhats walking in what appears to be World Trade Center area, at some unknown point on 9/11 and someone OFF CAMERA is talking about the building.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper at some unknown point on 9/11 and someone OFF CAMERA is talking about the building.

So are you saying they were talking about another building?

Where else would they be?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

showing hard hat workers comming out of the safety zone stating....

Nice dodge. However this quote from you is not accurate. No one wearing a hardhat in that video is SHOWN STATING anything. Just admit you are being a little misleading here.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Nice dodge. However this quote from you is not accurate. No one wearing a hardhat in that video is SHOWN STATING anything. Just admit you are being a little misleading here.

Gee i guess you really do not want to admit when something is shown proving your theory / fantasy wrong.

Even the cop in the video is moving people back after the hard hat workers come out stating the building is comming down.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Gee i guess you really do not want to admit when something is shown proving your theory / fantasy wrong.

Even the cop in the video is moving people back after the hard hat workers come out stating the building is comming down.

That isn't how it happens. Watch it again.

From viewing it lots of times I think it's the cop talking, but it's impossible to be sure. Certainly no hard-hatted worker is shown speaking.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
From viewing it lots of times I think it's the cop talking, but it's impossible to be sure. Certainly no hard-hatted worker is shown speaking.

The hard hat workers are around the camera, off camera.

Point being made is why are they in their to begin with.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

The hard hat workers are around the camera, off camera.

Point being made is why are they in their to begin with.

No. Sorry, no. That won't do. The point you're making here is that in the video they say that the building is about to "blow up".

This is false. It's impossible to conclude that from the video.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

No. Sorry, no. That won't do. The point you're making here is that in the video they say that the building is about to "blow up".

Actaully i was making 2 points.

1. Hard hat workers are in an area that was cleared of firemen. (notice yellow tape).

2. The workers state (off camera) both that the building is comming down and being blown up. Cop then starts moving people back.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Actaully i was making 2 points.

1. Hard hat workers are in an area that was cleared of firemen. (notice yellow tape).

2. The workers state (off camera) both that the building is comming down and being blown up. Cop then starts moving people back.

1 is pretty irrelevant. I know you like to think that the yellow tape = edge of the safety zone mentioned by the fire commanders but there's no evidence that that's true.

2 is nonsense. There's no way you can be sure it's the workers speaking. In the video you see the workers coming out, there's a cut, then the words are spoken. The camera turns and it's pretty clear that it's the policeman who's speaking.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

1 is pretty irrelevant. I know you like to think that the yellow tape = edge of the safety zone mentioned by the fire commanders but there's no evidence that that's true.

Well what else would it be since it is in front of the buidlings?

2 is nonsense. There's no way you can be sure it's the workers speaking. In the video you see the workers coming out, there's a cut, then the words are spoken. The camera turns and it's pretty clear that it's the policeman who's speaking.

Well do you havea a source that it is someone other then the workers speaking.

Why else would the cop tell people to move back?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Well what else would it be since it is in front of the buidlings?

A barrier put there by police or other officials

Or a different, earlier barrier placed by firefighters to stop the public coming in.

All you can see is some yellow tape. There is no evidence to conform that it is the "safety zone" that the fire commander mentions, the one that establishes the collapse zone.

Well do you havea a source that it is someone other then the workers speaking.

The workers aren't on screen when the words are spoken! The voice sounds remarkably similar to the cop's voice when he speaks a moment later.

Why else would the cop tell people to move back?

Because they think the building is about to fall down. Because it's been burning all day and they've observed bulges in its frame.

Nothing in that video suggests a demolition. Sorry.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by TrickoftheShade]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Because they think the building is about to fall down. Because it's been burning all day and they've observed bulges in its frame..

Oh so its just perfect timing on the part of the workers comming out and the building collapsing, right after they say its comming down?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Oh so its just perfect timing on the part of the workers comming out and the building collapsing, right after they say its comming down?

How do you know how soon after the video was taken the building collapsed?

And once again - the workers DO NOT say that it is collapsing. But really that hardly matters. All you have is a video of some men in hard hats. You don't know who they are, what they're saying, or when the video was taken. You have, as shown by your deafening silence on the matter, no evidence that the barrier in question is the fire chief's "safety zone".

As the phrase goes, you got nothing.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShadeAnd once again - the workers DO NOT say that it is collapsing.

So hwho is saying it? Provide somethig that debates what i posted or the evidence stands.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShadeAnd once again - the workers DO NOT say that it is collapsing.

So hwho is saying it? Provide somethig that debates what i posted or the evidence stands.

No it doesn't. You've looked at a video and seen and heard what you want to see and hear, no more no less. You are patently incorrect in your conclusions, as anyone who watches the video in any detail will see.

But it doesn't matter anyway. Even if the workers had said what you think they did it proves nothing. And once again you've just ducked what I wrote because it doesn't fit your bias.

One more time:

All you have is a video of some men in hard hats. You don't know who they are, what they're saying, or when the video was taken. You have, as shown by your deafening silence on the matter, no evidence that the barrier in question is the fire chief's "safety zone".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join