Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

G. Tenet and Numerolagy!!!

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Mojo,

Based on those findings do you believe in a Creation or Evolution theory??




posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
BillyBob, what does your avatar represent, anyway? I've seen it before, but I can't recall where.



posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ab2tw
Mojo,

Based on those findings do you believe in a Creation or Evolution theory??


Well, first I'd have to say that I have not yet been shown the One Theory of Evolution that all Evolutionists agree on, or the One Theory of Creation that all Creationists agree on either. So to say that I believe in either of them would be the same as those who call themselves Christians yet have about 10 million different versions of what that means, while all claiming to each be correct while the rest are wrong. You see what I mean.

I suppose that using the very general idea of each of those terms, they are just parts of a whole. Creation is the conceptual thinking that deals with Origin, while Evolution is conceptual thinking that deals with Completion. Both of which are being viewed as opposites, which they are to some degree, yet at the same time are they are each the Answer to what is implied by the other. Origin's imply that there be some meaning of purpose of completion. While Change and Direction implies that there are Original states from which to change. Does that make some sense at all???

I wish I could answer it better. However, the best advise I can probably give anyone would be for them to try and fully understand how Zero is both Zero and The Infinite at the same time. And I don't mean in terms of number or value. It's like Buddhist riddles that say When you stop asking question, you'll have all the answers. Some things are just not able to be limited in their explanation.



posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kandalivi
BillyBob, what does your avatar represent, anyway? I've seen it before, but I can't recall where.



it is a cube. if you do a search on ATS or the web for 'sacred geometry', you will get a mountain of info.



posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
your avatar is nice as well billybob


It's about a year, year and a half ago since I've been here
Tried to log in a while ago but I needed an mail other then yahoo or hotmail.
Didn't feel like giving my personal one...
Today I tried again for some reason, and I got in. whii

Changed my avatar in the cube of metatron, used it for my background for a while.

All platonic symbols can be found in it.

If you want to make some and hang them up in your room:

www.korthalsaltes.com...

have fun!


Plate of shrimp-thing is nice, and true, it's also like you wanted to say something, and the guy next to you spits it out.

Did you receive then what he thought, or is it your thought he received and said.

Anyway, thoughts create reality!...and reality creates thoughts.....

Life's so cool



posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Just as an aside...did you hear where the Govt is making this friday 6-11 a Federal holiday in rememberance of R.Regan??

Talk about coincidental!!!



President George W. Bush Closes Federal Offices In
Respect To Former President Ronald W. Reagan
OPM Director Kay James issues agency guidance for June
11, 2004



posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ab2tw
Just as an aside...did you hear where the Govt is making this Friday 6-11 a Federal holiday in remembrance of R.Regan??

Talk about coincidental!!!



President George W. Bush Closes Federal Offices In
Respect To Former President Ronald W. Reagan
OPM Director Kay James issues agency guidance for June
11, 2004


That is kinda strange!! What's up with the 11th?? I don't understand why they would choose it for R. Reagan either. He didn't die on the 11th and his memorial service is already happening and stuff. So they could have just as easily picked any other day this week for that matter. But they picked the 11th, hmmmmm.....

Well, in line with this topic there are some interesting 'numerology' attributes that go along with 11 both in philosophical/mythological ways and in practical mathematics as well. It is considered to be one of the Power Numbers, so to speak, so it may just be that it's being used for that purpose. Basically, just as a way of giving more powerful meaning to the 'event' that is combined with that exact day, the 11th.



posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
That is kinda strange!! What's up with the 11th?? I don't understand why they would choose it for R. Reagan either. He didn't die on the 11th and his memorial service is already happening and stuff. So they could have just as easily picked any other day this week for that matter. But they picked the 11th, hmmmmm.....


Maybe because it's a Friday, and it makes more sense to have this as a long weekend instead of doing it in the middle of the week?
And because he's being buried Friday evening?
Call me crazy, but that's my pet theory.

Occam's Razor & all ...

-B.



posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
Well, in line with this topic there are some interesting 'numerology' attributes that go along with 11 both in philosophical/mythological ways and in practical mathematics as well. It is considered to be one of the Power Numbers, so to speak, so it may just be that it's being used for that purpose. Basically, just as a way of giving more powerful meaning to the 'event' that is combined with that exact day, the 11th.




Reagan was born in 1911 too.
It does make you wonder tho.I think it's worth being questioned.

[edit on 8-6-2004 by baked]

BTW....why does this show up as a quote? Nevermind....figured it out


[edit on 8-6-2004 by baked]

[edit on 8-6-2004 by baked]

[edit on 8-6-2004 by baked]



posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
Maybe because it's a Friday, and it makes more sense to have this as a long weekend instead of doing it in the middle of the week?
And because he's being buried Friday evening?
Call me crazy, but that's my pet theory.

Occam's Razor & all ...

-B.


Yes, but the 11th won't always be on a Friday like it is now. Also he died on the 5th so they could have also used either that day or the 7th being Monday which would also give a Long Weekend (which everyone likes!!) and also would have marked the beginning of his Memorial and all. Basically, they could pick any day they want since they are not using the actual day of his death anyway, it really makes no difference.

The only real significance is that they are actually burying him that day as you said. But that is also another thing about Numerology as well, in that a lot of the time it comes down to whether or not you see things as Coincidental or Not. I mean it seems that picking Sat. morning would work just as well too and maybe even better than Fri. night. I see what you're saying though. I'm not trying to say that it's a Big Sign or some conspiracy or anything, but it's interesting in some ways that may or may not mean something more.

Occam's Razor is another topic all together that could be discussed in a thread all it's own. It has it's own implications as far as numerology goes as well actually.



posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
Yes, but the 11th won't always be on a Friday like it is now.


I don't intend to sound like I'm arguing with you, mOjOm, but take a look at a clip from Bush's official proclamation:
"I do further appoint Friday, June 11, 2004, as a National Day of Mourning throughout the United States."
Link

We're not going to have a national day of mourning every year on 6/11.
Just 2004.

-B.



posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
I don't intend to sound like I'm arguing with you, mOjOm, but take a look at a clip from Bush's official proclamation:
"I do further appoint Friday, June 11, 2004, as a National Day of Mourning throughout the United States."
Link

We're not going to have a national day of mourning every year on 6/11.
Just 2004.

-B.


Oh no. You do indeed intend on arguing with me Bananananshee. That is fine with me too, btw. This site would be kinda boring with everyone in agreement after all.

Plus, you cleared up something that I was in error of. I was under the impression that the National day of morning was going to be an actual National Day from now on. That may seem strange to some people that I would think that, but perhaps it's not so strange once you become aware of some of the weird 'Day's' that we actually have on record.

For example, check out:
Have you declared your loyalty to the US yet today?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So in this case, it does make this less significant being that it's just this one day.

[edit on 9-6-2004 by mOjOm]






top topics



 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join