It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The endisnighe, if I ran for President, would you vote for me?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Alright smarty pants, just for you. As you can see, my mother is a cauc and an alien so that might start some rumors.

Also, being born on an Air Force Base in Cali might bring more credible evidence to the rumors that I am really a half breed from two different species, one a gray and one human.

Notice the words on the bottom of the certificate?
MIDWEST BANK NOTE COMPANY.
How bout that conspiracy where we are traded as commodities!?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

But it's altered! Which means it's void and not the real thing. We know you were born in South Africa because thats the internet rumor I just made up!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Oh wuk, sometimes you can be funny.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

My California birth certificate looks nothing like that, I think yours is a fake.

Seriously though, mine has all the same information but it doesn't look like that. Yes, I was born in California.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

How long did it take you have to dig that up for?
My stomach actually hurts ATS is fun tonight.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

I am sorry but you lost me here. No offence but are you sure you are in the right thread?

The animosity between these two goes way beyond this thread and yes I have read the entirety of this thread, I have just had enough of the pointless bickering between these two very capable souls who have more in common than than not.

Thanks coach but in reality this thread is bringing us together and I thank the OP for that. Please Dont piss on the parade you think you are right but you are completely and utterly wrong.

I have not had nice words with progressives in months it is nice.
And this is exactly what ATS and this country need. To see each other in a different light.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Well, I am pretty organized. I have everything in a two file cabinets in my desk. I have a self built desk. It is two wood file cabinets with a solid oak door as the top, plus a wood tv stand as an entertainment center/tower holder. I have had this layout for about 15 years now. Built it before my company went out of business and is pretty much the only furniture component I move from place to place. It breaks down into separate components for easy moving.

Any paperwork or things I have done in the last 15 years are at my fingertips. Old bidding prices, forms, documents or anything else I created or may need right here. I am kinda OCD in the organizational end of things.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

Well, I am pretty organized. I have everything in a two file cabinets in my desk. I have a self built desk. It is two wood file cabinets with a solid oak door as the top, plus a wood tv stand as an entertainment center/tower holder. I have had this layout for about 15 years now. Built it before my company went out of business and is pretty much the only furniture component I move from place to place. It breaks down into separate components for easy moving.

Any paperwork or things I have done in the last 15 years are at my fingertips. Old bidding prices, forms, documents or anything else I created or may need right here. I am kinda OCD in the organizational end of things.

You made me read all of that and you still did not say how long.
Good one.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by links234

Yes, this is a copy of the original. When I moved back to Cali 6.5 years ago they needed a BC for my license. So I cruised over to pick one up in Merced from Fresno. The original my mother still has at her place somewhere in the mass of unorganized clutter of her house.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Yeah, I just don't see the "togetherness" you are referring to, and while End is merely probing possibilities in this thread, Wuk on the hand has gone beyond that probe into the undeniable "reality" of actually running for office. In doing so, like all other politicians he has promised change and yet insists on acting in the same stupid manner as all the politicians that preceded him.

Politicians are politicians, and if both of my brothers in this regard are content to be politicians then so be it. I had just hoped for better. Call me naive, call me ignorant, but I don't see any real possibility of change here, I see more of the same.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Okay, it took me 30 seconds to find it and about 10 minutes to scan and redact any personal info.

As for the wuk's list of things, here are mine-

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

About sums up my schooling. Yes, the Aircraft Maintenance and Engineering was somewhat helpful and some of the management training. But I think growing up on a dairy farm, starting to work when I was seven on it, running a business and Supervising large commercial and residential projects had more to do with what I am now than any formal training.

You get trained in schools by a lot of people that have only theoretical knowledge, not applicable knowledge.

Nothing is more important than doing.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Yeah, I just don't see the "togetherness" you are referring to, and while End is merely probing possibilities in this thread, Wuk on the hand has gone beyond that probe into the undeniable "reality" of actually running for office. In doing so, like all other politicians he has promised change and yet insists on acting in the same stupid manner as all the politicians that preceded him.

Politicians are politicians, and if both of my brothers in this regard are content to be politicians then so be it. I had just hoped for better. Call me naive, call me ignorant, but I don't see any real possibility of change here, I see more of the same.

Obviously you are looking for a fight? Provoking and pushing you are looking for one. And then you complain about the very thing that you are provoking. I call it trolling what do you call it?

I speak for myself not the OP I think you are looking for a fight and just because you not seeing one you feel that you need to push a little. I think you are a hypocrite.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

We are all having some fun for once JPZ, we can't constantly be at each other's throats. Besides, isn't it better to goof around with each other in a fun way where we can at least in good humor find common ground?

Part of being a politician is seeing the other side of the issue. End does that pretty well, so obviously, Ill make the comment that he flip flops worse than John Kerry.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Like I said you got my vote I will look the other way on the birth certificate thing.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Okay you two, I tell you what, wuk and I will settle this the founders way.

Duel at 30 yards. My choice of implements will be 1/4 barrels. Whomever falls down first loses.

The loser must join the others campaign.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

I think you guys should sumo wrestle for it.
That doesn't sound gay does it?

Also has anyone seen slayer around I have not seen him in days.
I hope he is alright.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

We are all having some fun for once JPZ, we can't constantly be at each other's throats. Besides, isn't it better to goof around with each other in a fun way where we can at least in good humor find common ground?

Part of being a politician is seeing the other side of the issue. End does that pretty well, so obviously, Ill make the comment that he flip flops worse than John Kerry.

As End is said, you are indeed funny and very clever, which is why I expect so much from you. I am all for fun, I just can't understand why you two aren't working together rather than use each other to tear the other one down. Neither one of you have endorsed the other's campaign, (to the best of my knowledge), and let it be said that if both of you are running for office, I endorse you both, but not without expectations. It would disingenuous of you to suggest I lack humor, (although you might find my humor wanting), as the three of us have all engaged in plenty of that together.

When it comes to the future of our nation, humor is a luxury and the very real work of getting our country back on track towards respecting the natural rights of people is paramount. All kidding aside, what can either of you do as POLITICIANS, to accomplish that? Thus far, I see nothing more than nonsense, and no effort towards working together and creating a strategy that will accomplish that.

End's natural birth is not in question, the POTUS' is. If that question is unwarranted then let it be settled, but silly pokes and jabs at legitimacy in regards to End, does nothing to settle the question of the POTUS in office today. That said, it is irrelevant, as far as this thread is concerned, whether Obama is legitimately a naturalized citizen or not, what matters more is what the hell you two intend to do as POLITICIANS to get this country back on track. Thus far, you have seemingly promised ambiguous and non binding assurances that you will do this, but instead all I have seen you do is play this silly game. If humor is your primary goal then why not BTS rather than ATS?

End and I both did everything we knew how to do to both enjoy humor and somehow address issues back in an earlier thread that ultimately was relegated to BTS, and to be sure you were the first supporter of that thread! Look what happened there!! Hell Wuk, you didn't do anything in that thread to deserve having it relegated to BTS, but it happened anyway, because humor is just not that respected in "reality". When it comes to freedom, to hell with BTS, humor and all that would minimize that effort. I can't stress this enough, I expect great things from the both of you, (and S.T. as well), and would expect you to return such expectations of me. So, let's be great and get on to the very serious matter of dealing with a tyrannical government, of which I feel relatively certain you are both against!

Is that really too much to ask? Neither one of you are enemies of freedom. Quit bickering and endorse each other and let's get down to the "real" problem of getting our country back on track. Or, keep slapping each other and poking each other in the eyes, whatever floats your boat.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Thank you for proving my point.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

BTS is not oblivion, it's not a garbage dump, and its not a bad place at all, fact of the matter is, I like BTS more than I like ATS.

You could have continued your thread in BTS just fine, but you chose not to.

Now, this isn't my thread, so, it's not my soap box.

If you want my solutions, you can find them here and here.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

Thank you for proving my point.

Call me a hypocrite if you will, I have not said anything in this thread that would contradict anything I have ever said before. Perhaps all I have done is reveal the the hypocrisy of others, including you. If it be necessary that we use this thread to draw battle lines then let it be so. I am for freedom, if humor is more important to you than freedom than by all means call me a hypocrite, and I will relieve you of all expectations.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join