It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The endisnighe, if I ran for President, would you vote for me?

page: 4
16
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by endisnighe

Actually those crazy people in the Restore America Plan have a great idea. To move us back before the corporations and the banksters took over the country.


I wonder if those Restore America Plan have any intention of returning the land that was stolen from the Native Americans, back to the original owners.

As an honorable man endisnighe, I'm sure you would like to finally see justice done. Right?



[edit on 8-4-2010 by whaaa]




Actually I thought they actually sold the land for pennies or it was claimed using war? Should we also give back Texas and California? And in reality should we not also give back New England to the British?




posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by endisnighe

Actually those crazy people in the Restore America Plan have a great idea. To move us back before the corporations and the banksters took over the country.


I wonder if those Restore America Plan have any intention of returning the land that was stolen from the Native Americans, back to the original owners.

As an honorable man endisnighe, I'm sure you would like to finally see justice done. Right?









Actually I thought they actually sold the land for pennies or it was claimed using war? Should we also give back Texas and California? And in reality should we not also give back New England to the British?


No the ancestral lands were stolen not sold and the inhabitants were rounded up and moved to reservations. Ever heard of the Trail of Tears?

www.nps.gov...
academic.udayton.edu...

[edit on 8-4-2010 by whaaa]



posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa
 


Sure, why not, you can donate yours today.
I always thought they did not believe in owning the land. I think if you would look into all treaties that have been broken, things could work from that point. If they wanted to go back to that point, that is a good argument.

Let us see, there is enough federal owned land to give every man woman and child in the us, let me look this up.......................in 09 they had 650 million acres. So, the federal government could give every man woman and child 2 acres of land. If you wanted to just break it up to citizens of voting age it would be about 4 acres probably.

They can keep Washington DC. Sounds like a good plan there whaaa. Adding it to my platform. The US Federal government will not own any lands. These lands shall be given to the people of Native American ancestory of a minimum 50% heritage at a ratio of 2 to 1 to the rest of the people. These lands shall be given in allodial title and shall never be taxed as long as they are held. Given by lottery for location.

Now that you bring up land, all land shall be owned only by American Human Beings. All corporations cannot be holders of allodial land deeds. All ownership of land must be given back to the states if owned by corporations and given to the people by lottery for locations. All improvements to the land will remain in possession of the corporation. All corporations will be given one lease of 5 years. The amount of taxes they paid on the land will be given to the new land owners. All taxes on improvements owned by corporations will still go to the state.

Hey, you got me on a roll. This is a cool idea. Thanks whaaa. I am going to brainstorm on this.



posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa
 


Well maybe if the had guns and not bows and arrows that trail would have been tear free. It sucks but it is the past and stronger peoples in that time period conquered weaker ones. Sadly times have not changed that much.


Actually the Indians did it to each other to so in reality they were just as bad. And if they had the means to wipe the white man out they would have. They lost.



posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
reply to post by whaaa
 


It sucks but it is the past and stronger peoples in that time period conquered weaker ones. Sadly times have not changed that much.



True, pray that the stronger people don't do the same to you.

Topic...I could vote for you endisnighe if I could see you in person and you impressed me as an honorable man and not just some guy in love with the sound of his own voice.

However it's going to take some powerful charisma to get me to switch from Ventura. I like his no BS approach.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by whaaa]



posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
I wonder if those Restore America Plan have any intention of returning the land that was stolen from the Native Americans, back to the original owners.


Original owners...hmm..so, for example, the Lakota and the Northern Cheyenne fought each other pretty savagely in the west, so which one gets the lands? Who gets the Great Lakes: the Iroquois or their enimies the Huron? What about children who have mixed between various tribes in the years and centuries since? And so on...



posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
reply to post by whaaa
 


It sucks but it is the past and stronger peoples in that time period conquered weaker ones. Sadly times have not changed that much.



True, pray that the stronger people don't do the same to you.

Topic...I could vote for you endisnighe if I could see you in person and you impressed me as an honorable man and not just some guy in love with the sound of his own voice.

However it's going to take some powerful charisma to get me to switch from Ventura. I like his no BS approach.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by whaaa]




They are doing it today and they will do it tomorrow to. TPTB have us all by the balls. They control the money. It is time to see the truth buddy I know you are a deep thinker. The progressives are the root of everything that is wrong today. See it for what it is the truth.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Subjective Truth]



posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa
 


Hey, since I started here I have actually changed a lot of my stances. As for loving my own voice, it is not that good. Remember Bowser from sha na na? My voice is even lower than his was.


Anyway, I created the thread kind of a joke and kind of a way to put out a bunch of ideas out there. I like to brainstorm and get ideas from people. When working as a manager of a construction company and then as a super for a land development company, I learned that people that specialize usually have the correct intentions of doing their jobs as quickly and efficiently as they know how. It is just that one needs to step back and look at the macro in regards to things. There is more ways to skin a cat so to speak.

I believe I am too emotional of a person to head up a political movement. I am more a facilitator. I can get things done. Organization and facilitation of a plan. I believe that is why I was so good at building large projects. I did not micromanage everything and I did not try to do everything. Led by situational implementation. More the man behind the man. If things went bad I took the heat, not the guy running it. I think that is why my business failed because I am not a good front man.

Anyway, freedom and liberty to all. No more forced governance. Freedom of choice in all things including being part of any and all government.

Let us say someone decided not to have children, should they be forced to pay taxes for education or even to be part of the collective education system? If a person does not want SS benefits possibly 30 years down the road, should they pay? If a country on the other side of the world wants a theocracy, is it our right to tell them they are wrong?

Forced anything is wrong. This is what is wrong with a lot of religious people. They feel that an abortion is wrong and they try to force others to not have a choice, how is that different than those that think socialist systems is the way to go and want to force their beliefs on others?

Freedom of choice, is your and everyone's right in a free and ever increased enlightened society.

Control is abhorrent to me. Control in any aspects of one's life by any other, including government, only leads to tyranny. Okay, I am going on and on now.

Later whaaa.

[edit on 4/8/2010 by endisnighe]



posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe
 


You need to go and comment in the prediction
thread about ohio
It is to funny please I want to hear you thoughts.




Sorry for not being on topic!!!!!



posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
SOOOO, going to ignore the fact that you were born in South Africa and are not eligible to be POTUS eh? I see! Going to ignore those school transcripts we all have been repeatedly asking to see? And you're going to ignore the fact that you have spent millions in attorney fees to hide your past.

Just show us the documents and we will leave you be endisnighe!

reply to post by endisnighe
 


And we see here that you flip flop on the issues more than John Kerry! Hmmm. Hard to trust a man that can't stick to a stance.

[edit on 4/8/2010 by whatukno]



posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
SOOOO, going to ignore the fact that you were born in South Africa and are not eligible to be POTUS eh? I see! Going to ignore those school transcripts we all have been repeatedly asking to see? And you're going to ignore the fact that you have spent millions in attorney fees to hide your past.

Just show us the documents and we will leave you be endisnighe!




I would like to see the records also. Please also provide your college transcripts.



posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth
 


You got it...






posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
SOOOO, going to ignore the fact that you were born in South Africa and are not eligible to be POTUS eh? I see! Going to ignore those school transcripts we all have been repeatedly asking to see? And you're going to ignore the fact that you have spent millions in attorney fees to hide your past.

Just show us the documents and we will leave you be endisnighe!

reply to post by endisnighe
 


And we see here that you flip flop on the issues more than John Kerry! Hmmm. Hard to trust a man that can't stick to a stance.

[edit on 4/8/2010 by whatukno]


If you are truly running for office and have a valid agenda then why are you trolling End's threads to do no more than elevate the acerbic tone? If you are a candidate that can truly affect change, how does this pointless battle between the two of you accomplish that? You have work to do if you think you are going to get elected. Why not focus on that, and post in threads where your obvious abilities and rationale are more needed? To quote you: "Geez Louise!" Grow up all ready and get down to the necessary job of bringing our country back to freedom!



posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux
 



If you are truly running for office and have a valid agenda then why are you trolling End's threads to do no more than elevate the acerbic tone? If you are a candidate that can truly affect change, how does this pointless battle between the two of you accomplish that? You have work to do if you think you are going to get elected. Why not focus on that, and post in threads where your obvious abilities and rationale are more needed? To quote you: "Geez Louise!" Grow up all ready and get down to the necessary job of bringing our country back to freedom!


Well, if it isn't obvious that I am poking fun at End here a little, maybe someone needs a lesson in humor.

Lighten up Shesh oh Pete.



posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux
 


Wow take it easy big guy. Have you read this thread all the way? It is not to serious. But I am not going to speak for the OP he can do his own talking but I think you are the one out of line in this case.



The world must be coming to the end I just stuck for my arch nemesis.



posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by Subjective Truth
 


You got it...










Is that the long or short form?



posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth
 



Is that the long or short form?


Those are my full college transcripts, detailing my academic work, my scholastic interests, and a summary of my thesis.



posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux
 



If you are truly running for office and have a valid agenda then why are you trolling End's threads to do no more than elevate the acerbic tone? If you are a candidate that can truly affect change, how does this pointless battle between the two of you accomplish that? You have work to do if you think you are going to get elected. Why not focus on that, and post in threads where your obvious abilities and rationale are more needed? To quote you: "Geez Louise!" Grow up all ready and get down to the necessary job of bringing our country back to freedom!


Well, if it isn't obvious that I am poking fun at End here a little, maybe someone needs a lesson in humor.

Lighten up Shesh oh Pete.


Oh yeah "sheesh oh pete", that's the one. I understand the humor, I just don't understand the ridiculous animosity between the two of you. I love you both and expect great things from the two of you and don't see any greatness from this tit for tat one upsmanship going on. You two don't have to agree in order to both accomplish the same thing. You don't even have to work together, but you do have to work! Humor is fine when it is funny. I'm a three stooges fan myself, so if you want amuse then the both of you can slap each other and poke each other in the eyes, but this stupid rhetoric has nothing to do with the job ahead.



posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux
 


I am sorry but you lost me here. No offence but are you sure you are in the right thread?



posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux
 


I am sorry but you lost me here. No offence but are you sure you are in the right thread?


The animosity between these two goes way beyond this thread and yes I have read the entirety of this thread, I have just had enough of the pointless bickering between these two very capable souls who have more in common than than not.



new topics

top topics



 
16
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join