It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sad things....a wake up call.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Hi!

I just want everyone to realize that most of us do not have it as bad as others.

This is a thread where you can post sad stories, videos, poems, quotes, or the like that will wake people up!

We need to stop complaining, make things better for ourselves and others, help people out when needed, never play with love, and prosper!

...let the ones that mean the most to you know you love them before it is too late.

If you are having any problems in life, feel free to talk about them here.
I'm sure we can all come together, and give advice if needed!

I'll start with a couple stories:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
i have a gf and her mom is well lets just say less than happy pretty much everyday and is possibly one of the most annoying people in the world bar none and its gottten to the point where her own kids won't visit her because no matte what they do it isn't good enogh so what do you do in that situation?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by killer4281

My mom is the same way...so negative...sometimes I feel like running away, and think the best thing to do is ignore her!

...in a relationship it is great to get along with your significant others parents...see if her mom has any hobbies you can join in doing, even if you are uninterested in them!

Something might have happened in the past making her feel unhappy or uneasy to understand...she could need more guidance in life...try breaking her from those things, and always use kindness.

...ask if you can help with anything!

I'm no Psychologist so if anyone can give their 2 cents it will greatly be appreciated!

I do know I have fallen in love with several of my exes parents, and kept up with them, was always good at that!

I hope it all works out for you!

[edit on 4/6/2010 by Givenmay]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Hi Given, Nice thread :-)

We need to stop complaining, make things better for ourselves and others, help people out when needed, never play with love, and prosper!

That all one has to do to prosper in life.

Rgds, Ency

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

I have some stories to tell as well but unfortunately I am not sober enough to finish the tale but maybe later I can tell of one.

top topics

join