It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Questions they will not answer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I'd like to know why as well. I was very popular when I was tearing into Bush for his utter disregard for the Constitution. The only good thing I can remember Bush doing is not renewing the AWB, this required no effort.

Now that Obama is in office it seems that what Bush was doing is now ok. I'm tired of this game.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
I am not in this thread to debate 9-11. Instead, I will debate the nature of the wars, and my views on them.

I believe that the US has a right to defend herself from what was a blatant act of war.

So what you are saying is:

I don't care who was actually responsible for 9/11

We should definitely attack someone (or anyone) in reprisal.

Until you know FOR SURE who planned 9/11, I suggest you hold off nuking some completely innocent nation.

I might suggest that further debate on 9/11 is EXACTLY what is required to justify any war carried out as a reprisal.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

Well they why don't you head over to the 9-11 conspiracy board here and have that re-examination?

Believe it or not I do actually think the official story, that Al-Quaeda backed by the Taliban in Afghanistan did the attacks. I've heard the arguments against that too, and made up my own mind after much deliberation. So yes, I do care about who committed the 9-11 attacks, and I think we, NATO member nations, should go take care of them in Afghanistan.

Now if you have any points to bring up on my actual views regarding where we should be going with the wars: winning in Afghanistan and pulling out of Iraq as soon as possible, I'll respond. I'm done talking about 9-11 though.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy

Believe it or not I do actually think the official story, that Al-Quaeda backed by the Taliban in Afghanistan did the attacks.

It is not who the dim witted low level perpetrators of the actual attacks were, but who was the power behind them.
Who planned and funded the operation.
The evidence is now increasingly pointing towards Israel.

How did a few terrorists living in a cave shut down the entire North American air defense system from within ?
That is just inconceivable.

The traitors you have firmly entrenched WITHIN America are your real problem.

Bombing, shooting, and torturing people in Iraq, Afghanistan or even Iran, is not going to drain the poison that is destroying America from within.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join