It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone feeling really weird this week?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
So it's Nov 24 2:45 am (us central) and I am like I am on freakin speed. I NORMALLY go to bed around between 9pm to midnight, latest.

My heart is racing and I feel like I'm WIDE AWAKE. Gawd, it's odd.

I know this thread is not new, but I was going to start one titled exactly like it. I myself hate duplicate thread stuff, it's dumb.

I -know- from my own long life experience, that I am -physically- 'psychic', I have stories, examples.

So, just for the record, is all.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I think the entire human race is expecting something bad to happen, and thereby is manifesting it to be so. I believe our reality is formed from the basic thought energy we are all putting out minute to minute, and the entire human race is looking to some sort of epiphone or apocalypse and we are making it all come true with the power of our thoughts.

We are all creators, and we are all manifesting this apolcolypse. If you doubt me simply look around you and open your eyes and realize that everything you see is a product of human thought and consciousness realized.

We can change it...but will you?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
iI think that there is a lot going on in the world, that seems to be not supposed to be going on, I think we need a a big change--a change that will have everyone much happier--a change of life, a change of pace in a world that
has, more or less gone crazy?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Re Faith, yes, it is all we can live by--faith that something good will happen--as we--as human being have hit rock bottom---and cannot seem to get back on our feet again--we are living a lie-life should not be like he way it has
become--and we seemingly have lost direction and the map has been lost--a map should so us the right way
we are blind and going the wrong way-

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Response to Things are the same, but feel different

Yes, it as if something has changed, its like there's something different--the way I feel it as if '"the light
is not as shining as it should be doing, or it as if the dimmer has been turned down--something is up
things are there, but they seemingly are not as apparent--if that makes any sense, --it is as if what
was there before has been diminished in some way....

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I believe i have psychic powers and for the passed month iv been concentrating my thoughts on projecting dreams to people.

I have also requested Anubis to go about the land waking people up.
To implant dreams and push people off the Pleiadian path.

My brothers and sisters will not harm you. But they will scare you. They have the potencial to rip through doors if need be, But they can teleport.

So even tho you may seem safe inside your house from the Anubis warriors outside. You arn't. They are choosing not to hurt you.

What the bible is really all about, What it really means. Is exactly what it means.
There are Fallen angels from the Pleiades coming here. The bible makes many many references to them.

The bible also makes many references to Skin walkers or the Anubis Warriors. The lions and wolves in the bible are the very same.

The bible is a 2 part text, containing both prophecies from both species within.
The bible contains truth but it also contains lies. The truth is embeded, and the second part the new testament rambles about love such and such way to much. People read the old testament and its to * violent* to be God.

That should be your hint right there. Who is the real god? The false Messiah will come claiming to bring peace. We all know this.

Who is the judge? Who has the endless ammounts of Lore about Hell and the underworld?
Anubis is the Judge. So, If anubis is our guardian on this planet. Than who are these Humanoidish beings
Who seem so appealing in every aspect? Lucifer the shining one.

With all the monuments to Orion. We should know. That we are made by the Lions and the wolves.
Not the serpents and Owls.

If you wish to follow 1 death and 7 death so be it.
These beings CANNOT grant you immortality.
That is why they are here, to steal it.

edit on 19-8-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
I have felt like this... Weird feelings about time being warped... Just this week.

And then today I felt something that I could only describe to myself as "I smell an adventure." Not the figurative way, like "I smell something fishy." A sensation that was a literal smell in the air, though there was no smell there, which was Adventure.

Tell me. What's happening? Where is this going? There's so much -- What IS it?

I have been feeling this for over 4 years, seems like we may be going through something that may go beyond anything we know or understand--everything seems to be not as it should be--that's the way i feel about it
and it is as if something is "off kilter" "off balance" something not right or what is "it" this phenomenon--its the biggest mystery of all

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dancer77

You've put that very well. There is definitely something developing, happening already in some form, and we're just not seeing it yet. Some of us can feel it though, I absolutely believe that, and when it happens, it will be an event we just don't recognise and don't have a clue how to deal with. Maybe there will be more than one event, and my feeling is that there are two coming up, one natural, at least on the surface of what we can see, and one artificial, like a nuclear strike somewhere. Just my feelings though.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join