It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone feeling really weird this week?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by alexgia

hi from florida..little cooler than i thought it would be but we forget
to look at weather patterns ( temps and all ) recorded over the years
for comparison. I got a headache today and it lingered but no way
to know just what caused it. I'm not prone to migranes and usually
don't have headaches..pains yes, stiffness yes. If a giant earthquake
occured and moved mountains out of their place etc that would be biblical.
...but what if it's not this type of thing that happens..what if it is
something we do or allow to happen sort of? cern? attack? or some
big announcement.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

Actually it is usually on the left side of my head and very intense pressure and pain. So in the spirit of keeping track of things, had it all day and evening last night, went to bed around 10pm was much worse through the night until about 4am this morning when it started to ease up. I did not sleep most of the night as no matter what I did the pain would not ease up. Around 4am as it eased up I fell asleep. Woke up at 9am EST, and feel almost normal. I would say it is 99% gone, just a very tiny ache left. So I guess I will peruse to see if any earth changes happened last night. Anyone else have the same pain cycle yesterday to today?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hello everyone. Just wanted to update you all on my current mindset:

It feels clouded and foggy. I am trying to think clearly but there is just so much thoughts flying around the collective consciousness at the moment that it is hard to focus.

Anyone else feel the same?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I had a thought, that maybe this bad feeling was about Poland plane crash? I don´t know how big this event seems to Americans or Australians, but this was a big catarstrophe. First time in history where one country tragically loses practically all it´s leaders. And we don´t know, what was the real cause, baybe it was just misfortunate accident, maybe something else.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

I am trying to think clearly but there is just so much thoughts flying around the collective consciousness at the moment that it is hard to focus.

Yep, that's it alright. In my case its not so much a fog that results as an intellectual and spiritual earthquake aftermath. Everything is a jumble of broken pieces of thoughts, notions and ideas that have less shape and clarity to them than ever. Seeing the big picture is more of a broken puzzle now than ever. Whatever clarity I might have once thought I had, is gone.

[edit on 4/12/2010 by wayno]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Something also I noticed just the other day is a feeling of "No Future". Hard to explain but I have always thought ahead in life. Five years where do I want to be, what do I see myself doing, living etc... I don't see it anymore and I can't understand it. I feel more day to day living now. Very strange for me. Last year before Chirstmas I was looking at new cars, decided to wait until after Christmas to actually buy it. Now it's April and I went the other day to look at the car again and I had this feeling of "why are you thinking about buying this? Your old car will be useless soon." weird I know, but what I felt. Also my buying things have changed. My friends are amazed that I buy nothing anymore but incidentials and food. I was always the one with the newest gadgets. I don't know. Just glad my headache is gone for now. Did notice during my headace we had, quake in Spain, 6.2, and the crash of Polish President and passengers which is just horrible. Guess I will see on the next headache that is sure to come soon.

Peace All

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
Weird dreams, constant anticipation and now woken up feeling like my head is spinning around. Not great.

wait..I stopped reading at your post at this point..because it struck me....I have been having this vertigo feeling for days. Am I just dizzy? Am I ill? and then I read what you wrote..something seems off to me lately...all these Earthquakes..these issues in the world...wussup?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Amandla

No, that kind of tragedy doesn't have the right KIND of despair with the right broadness to explain this. This is a feeling of... emptiness, in some way. If I lived in Poland, it could explain it. But the loss of the leadership of Poland doesn't effect me in any direct way. If this triggers something more, or is the start of something more...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Yes, I agree this is something more that people here are describing. It was my thought about feeling that something is going to happen in this week.
It´s interesting, that other people feel it too, that there are no future and they have to get away to some safe place. I felt both at the beginning of this year and I still feel it, though most of the time it doesn´t make me anxious. Maybe it all means "the end of the TIME as we know it", not destruction of the world?
The future is not what it used to be

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
there is definetly something bad round these 1-2 weeks.
its just this feeling of depression i cant shake off.
its the same feeling you get like all the people talk about how haarp targets people to make them mad or something.
yesterday night i got out of the depression ,but today its trying to devour me again, i dont feel good

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I'm going to try and describe how I've been feeling this week too.

Firstly, I often make small talk with "God" in my head, you know....just chat rubbish or ask "hmm, do you think I did the right thing there?" or say "ah thanks for that, I really appreciate it" blablabla....I've been doing this since I can remember. The other night however, for the first time in my life - I had this overwhelming feeling of intense fear, because I felt nothing but anger from the "God" in my head - like He wasn't happy and it was about time we all paid for our sins. I had to quickly think about something else. I was shocked because I've always had this image in my head that "God" is kind, has a sense of humour and wouldn't hurt a fly - well not anymore. I'm scared now and I feel like I've got a lot of making up to do for my sins. I feel like we're all in trouble. BIG trouble.

Secondly, whatever was there in my head, in my personality or whatever, which helped me to keep on going and keep on making the right decisions and doing good for myself and everyone else around me - it's gone. My main feeling whenever I do something now is "what's the point? it won't matter to you soon". Sounds morbid but I'm not scared. I feel like "it", whatever it may be, is out of our hands now and it's out of our control. Like, we've had our chance and now we have to sit back and wait for our destiny, if that makes sense?

Seriously, I feel like "God" has had enough. I feel like he's trying desperately to make us all aware that He is not a happy man right now.

Just to verify, I don't know what I am religion wise. I don't go to church, I don't read the Bible, I just don't know. But I seem to believe in a God of some kind.

Oh, and it's creeping me out that the birds seem to be going nuts in the middle of the night. It's been happening every night for the past 4 or 5 days now. Last time I ever heard birds singing in the middle of the night was when there was an earthquake. It feel ominous and I don't like it.

Been having very strange dreams too. Always have very vivid dreams, but these ones are different and I've had 3 lucid dreams in 1 week which is not normal for me.

I don't know what's happening but I know this is it now. What's done is done and I'm just waiting. I'm on my own with a 6 month old son and I'm not scared for either of us because I have faith that justice will be done and the outcome will be good. In the meantime I just don't know what to do with myself.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Everyone in class today was in the same mood. In that unenthusiastic groggy mood. Well, it is Monday of course, but yeah, I haven't seen a happy face all day today.

I then sat down with some of my friends after class, and the same thing.
One even said she wasn't feeling very good.

Right now, as I type this, I'm feeling something very strange in the back of my mind. I don't know if you guys have seen the movie Langoliers, but its like those "Langoliers" are getting closer and closer and that crunching sound is getting louder and louder. Hopefully you guys have seen that movie, because it describes how I feel right now.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
It JUST happened again, I heard a massive flock of seagulls going mad outside and it's 12.30 at night! What is going on round here!? It's not normal, right?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katieeeee
It JUST happened again, I heard a massive flock of seagulls going mad outside and it's 12.30 at night! What is going on round here!? It's not normal, right?

That is very strange since seagulls are not nocturnal. The birds in my area have been acting weirder than usual.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazystars

Not even kidding, every night for a week now at around this time (I go to bed at around 12.30 and I've been hearing them when I've been lying in the dark). They literally go mental for a minute or so and then they fly off. Any ideas why?! Kind of hoping someone comes up with a reassuring explanation!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

here if florida i have heard and am hearing birds at night and they don't
seem to be acting abnormal. however if i see or hear something i'll
try to let you all know. i hope the really big earthquake is not just around
the corner so to speak. it would be sort of like the movie 2012 but
something has to be here, nations, for all the stuff predicted to materialize.
would think there would not be total destruction, not now.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by njl51

here if florida i have heard and am hearing birds at night and they don't
seem to be acting abnormal. however if i see or hear something i'll
try to let you all know. i hope the really big earthquake is not just around
the corner so to speak. it would be sort of like the movie 2012 but
something has to be here, nations, for all the stuff predicted to materialize.
would think there would not be total destruction, not now.

Many birds are nocturnal so hearing them at night is not uncommon. However, most birds start calling it a day once the sun sets. I'd be curious to hear about specific day birds going wacko at night time.

On that note, a relative of mine mentioned hearing an owl during the day recently. They are nocturnal and it was really weird to hear about daytime activity.

I'm an avid bird watcher and have several feeding stations all over my property. The birds in my neighborhood seem apprehensive and aren't visiting the feeders like they normally do. I'm used to refilling the feeders a few times during the week, but lately it's about once a week.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Haha, how weird - just found this on some random bird watchers forum:

"It's weird you should mention sea gulls. We've suddenly got thousands of the bloody things terrorising the neighborhood. They've just appeared out of nowhere, the thing is we're nowhere near the sea. And another weird thing is they go crazy at around 12.30 every night. My only rational explanation is that a factory or restaurant near by might be dumping food waste at that time every night but I don't know of any. But it's all really strange. "

12.30 at night, just like here! That was posted 2 years ago though.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Katieeeee

Check out these postings from others seeing seagulls at night: www.birdforum.net...

It's so bizarre! I've never heard or seen any type of gull at night and I live by the beach!

There's an old horror flick called "Night of the Seagulls" that I will now have to watch! lol

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Seagulls far away from the sea is perfectly normal; they would more appropriately be called "Stupid Carrion Gulls." But at night, that does seem pretty weird...

If I'm not mistaken, some owls are actually diurnal. Even if I am mistaken, if he only heard it once, then it may just have woken up. But If I am mistaken and he hears it a lot... Shiver!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join