It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone feeling really weird this week?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I felt a weird vibe that's been with me for the past a week and a half. I had created a post on BTS because I wasn't making a prediction but just stating something did not feel right.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Wow! I was just telling a buddy of mine how today feels really awkward.

It's funny because here in norther california, today is really beautiful. The
sun is shining, the sky is blue but for some reason I feel as if I have been in a slight trance of distress.

Hmmm, maybe it's because when I woke up and stepped outside, all I was able to focus in on was this.....

S & F

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Tek-Neek55]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Hmmmm not for me at te moment. Things feel at bit stale more like something isn't going to happen..........Yet anyway.

peace.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I have felt strange for the past 3 years. I began seeing 11:11 and other variations of it on digital clocks since that time, also. I feel that "something is up" I don't look at the clock more than I usually have since digital clocks came about. But I am seeing that number sequence and variations (1:11, 2:11, 3:11, etc) anywhere from 2-4 times each day. My feeling is that of displacement, something is amiss. I don't have the sense of well being I had before, I always feel moody, and restless. My doctor visists have been fine, I don't take any medication at 47 yrs of age. I don't go to bed until 3 or 4 am each morning. If I do try going to bed early, I may fall asleep for 2 hours or so, then I am up late anyway. Its a negative feeling, something is going to happen, in a big way.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Yes count me in that same group empathy has gotten me into trouble for years. I always try to help fix others problems and am sensitive to feelings and emotions on a scary level. People Ive had a deep connection with I can sense their mood and it affects mine if I allow it.

So yeah the past two days have been wicked. Weird sleep, scary foreshadowing and time speeding. I'm just preparing mentally physically spiritually.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I feel like I have spent the last year or so getting "my ducks in a row". I have moved to a small 800 sq ft house, decluttered, readdressed all my hobbies, decided on what relationships are of meaning and importance in my life.

I haven't gone crazy but I have a small stock of beans, rice, toilet paper and made 6 pounds of soap.

I am very hesitant to make any long term plans, it just feels like it doesn't matter; its not that I am cynical it just feels like I have no bead on what the future holds. My youngest goes to college this year and I pay her first year. I am so relieved because it is literally the last long term thing I have promised to anyone.

I'm going to Mexico in May and the little voice in my head says "Gee, I hope you get to go before everything changes.

I have nothing to back up these feelings other than an overwhelming urge to have "my bags packed" and my life in order. Now I just feel this sense of apathy as I feel this is the calm before the storm and I don't know what I am supposed to be doing now.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
haha.. I can't stop playing this song. I woke up Saturday and just wanted to "Drink" and I only drink once or twice every few months. I got wasted and have not been able to get this song out of head. Played it over and over Saturday night, decided to look up the lyrics.... since I am tone deaf and can only make out some of the lyrics of the song.

Within Temptation - The Howling
www.youtube.com...

I looked up the lyrics.... very strange.

-----------------------------------------------
We've been seeing what you wanted,
Got us cornered right now
Falling asleep from our vanity
May cost us our lives

I hear them getting closer
Their howls are sending chills down my spine
And time is running out now,
They're coming down the hills from behind

When we start killing
It's all coming down right now
From the nightmare we've created
I want to be awakened somehow
(Wanna be awakened right now)

When we start killing
It all will be falling down
From the hell that we're in
All we are is fading away
When we start killing

We've been searching on and on
But there's no trace to be found
It's like they all have just vanished
But I know they're around

I feel them getting closer
And time is running out now

When we start killing

When we start killing
All we are is fading away
When we start killing
When we start killing!

I feel them getting closer
And time is running out now,

The sun is rising
The screams have gone
Too many have fallen
Few still stand tall
Is this the ending
Of what we've begun?
Will we remember
What we've done wrong?

When we start killing

When we start killing
All that we are is fading away

[edit on 6-4-2010 by infolurker]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
yes i feel the need to get away, strongly, and more now than ever before

something has been telling me to go be in the rainforests in South America

but the obligations i hold to my mother keep me in the city

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
This is so weird. Im 100% with you guys. After the earthquake the other day (I live in san diego, Ca) Ive been feeling alot of anxiety, generally irritated, and "off".

I was actually sitting here in front of my computer thinking about this when I found this thread. And whats even weirder is that me and my fiance are taking a road trip to the Bay Area tomorrow...fits right in with alot of what everyone here is saying.

I dont know if its a coincidence or not but it sure is weird how many of us are on almost the exact same page at the same time.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I have felt like this... Weird feelings about time being warped... Just this week.

And then today I felt something that I could only describe to myself as "I smell an adventure." Not the figurative way, like "I smell something fishy." A sensation that was a literal smell in the air, though there was no smell there, which was Adventure.

Tell me. What's happening? Where is this going? There's so much -- What IS it?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
you should be looking up to try to get your answers..

Perhaps we have been noticed.

yes their is something strange. I would rather not get trolled to death or insulted to give my opinion on what. So you get a one liner.

Lets not forget we live within the womb of the universe..

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Trying to stay ON TOPIC, yes I have been feeling a bit odd since Sunday night through tonight. Main symptom has been lack of refreshing sleep. I generally only need 6-8 hours and I feel like a million bucks. Since Sunday even 10 hours leaves me tired in the AM and drained all day. Could be allergies, could be stress (though I don't have much of that for the time being). Could be because I've been laying off the herbs and spices (though not likely).

A little pesimistic/dreary is another symptom, nothing uncontrollable, just not usually the mental state I am in.

Make of it what you will.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Its weird that you mention this. A couple of days ago i had to wake up early to get to work and I had the weirdest feeling. I cant really describe it, but if i had to it was kind of like having a dream come up in your head, but its in the back of your mind so you dont exactly know what the dream is about. I kept having those come up in my thoughts but they were just hazy and unclear.. That feeling lasted for about 30min-hour. Its the first time ive experienced anything like that. I kind of felt like someone was trying to talk to me as well... maybe i was just half asleep or something but it was very strange.. Any ideas on what coulda been going on?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Gonna post the dream I posted in the thread I started on this subject:

Originally posted by UberL33t
I just woke up from a nap, I had a weird dream, not really vivid per se, but interestingly associative to this whole discussion. I am not going to make heads or tails of validity by any means but I figured since we're throwing out possibilities why not include the one I just dreamed about. One could conclude of course that I had this dream because of all the thought I have been giving this lately, either way...

The dream was quick and simple in nature, it was basically just a "this is why you're feeling this way, and why others feel the way they individually do" type explanation. Wasn't much for visuals.

This is what I heard, "If you were going to upload information to a bio-mechanical processor (the brain) on a mass scale you would need to do so with short bursts of data filled energy. The Earth's crust will be affected and people will have different adverse reactions while receiving the information, as well, different people will be receiving different types of information, some more, some less. The information you're receiving is better loaded while you're sleeping, your girlfriends, while she's awake (there wasn't much detail, just this is how it is). The world isn't on a perfect schedule so there are times when you're receiving information and you're not in the ideal state, so you feel off as your brain is taking on data and not able to focus as clear as you would normally. You are being preloaded with important information for an upcoming upgrade and these are unfortunate side effects of this process, please bare with it for the time being"

I know, I know...if I didn't have the dream I would probably be thinking exactly what some of you are probably thinking right now. Nevertheless I just woke up from that. I immediately had the urge to post my account of the dream in this thread.

Although I didn't see this one coming, I am still going to stand behind what I said earlier in the post and provide every scenario, far fetched or not.

Safe to say this is entirely far fetched, I'll be the first to admit and it was in fact a dream, so make of it what you will.

Edit to Add: No where in the dream did it specifically mention the Geomagnetic Storms as the cause though.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
well I am feeling weird to, at this moment I feel weird, staying on topic,
I am also noticing the enviroment around me changing, the weather for example is warm in April, my psycological clock I think in theory knows the the tempature is weird, and it is trying to figure out what is happening or in the process of adapting. Just my theory here. I think it is the world around me that is weird. I have felt out of place for a very long time, I seem to be surrounded by a society dependant of some form of sedative just to get thru life, afraid to embrace the world as it exist, unable to except responsabilty and dependant on drugs of some form. Most of all I have noticed I have not been able to sleep right. Since I would say the past few months. I am lurking around because I cannot sleep.
I do have a oddball theory thou. It has to do with reletivity.
their is also millions of electrons flowing all around us, radio waves etc etc, thruout the universe. You just cannot see it. I think something is changing there, perhaps affecting senses, cannot prove it thou. Something is happening.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Bicent76]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
yep, since last week i feel suddenly depressed, sad, hopeless, lost, lonely. Almost everything feels boring, like theres nothing left to do, nothing gets me hyped up. I feel like in these post apocalyptic movies. The world is in a real bad shape and i can't do much about it. I crave something badly, but nothing seems to satisfy that need. I eat alot, still hungry, i even felt like drinking, and i don't even like alcohol, but somehow i feel like i want to get sedated. Part of me just want's to get out of that freaking movie. I feel like i've done everything exciding in life and society doesn't offer me happyness. If i could i would build myself a house in the woods and just get away from that crappy slavery.

I only want to be here now to help other's in need and to stay at my husbands side.

I normally don't feel that bad, and im having a hard time to stay positive.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
You can make one of these posts any week of the month and your bound to find people feeling a specific way.

You can ask, are you depressed ? is your energy low ? is your thinking fuzzy ?? are you wearing pants ??

because at any time there is a percentage of people feeling a certain thing, or doing a certain thing.

.. and some people only realize it when asked the question, .... have u been depressed lately ??? and when they really think about it, yes perhaps they have. but they've been happy as well, ..... yet the only question presented was .... have you been depressed ?.

while I don't doubt changes is the collective consciousness, I don't think it is too easily affected by outside events. In fact it is the creator of outside events is it not ??

You see what you want to.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Yes i felt horrible all this week.. bad sushi

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Well, I've taken a break from ATS, but after reading this I decided to reply, seeing as I started a thread exactly like this over a month ago, and the collaborators in the thread have continued adding their own experiences over the course of the month.

I have felt all of what everybody has been saying for some time. I've also taken a lot of time to ponder over my findings, most of which have been posted in my thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's the link. I'll be posting shortly about my "meeting of the minds" in my own thread.

But to contribute to yours, I believe there is something very ominous in the works, and has been for a very long time. I have been a sensitive my entire life, and nothing in my twenty years of active experience has prepared me for what could come should the conditions be right.

We are getting to a point in human history where currents events echo the days of old, and I can't help but think that we are in some sort of universal spin cycle, ready to go into rinse. It doesn't help that the supernatural activity across the globe has been picking up at an alarming rate, and it makes me worry about what could be next in this cycle. I do have some proof of it, and I will be commenting on it in my thread.

Take good care in these dark days, because I have a feeling that the worst hasn't come quite yet.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I too believe the geomagnetic storms causing major disturbances in the magnetosphere are having a negative effect on us. Apparently studies have proven that they are related.

"Presumably unrelated behaviors (e.g. psychiatric admissions, seizures, heart failures) have been correlated with increased global geomagnetic activity. We have suggested that all of these behaviors share a common source of variance. They are evoked by transient, dopamine-mediated paroxysmal electrical patterns that are generated within the amygdala and the hippocampus of the temporal lobes. Both the probability and the propagation of these discharges to distal brain regions are facilitated when nocturnal melatonin levels are suppressed by increased geomagnetic activity..."

www.springerlink.com...

I believe that this is also related to emotional intelligence, (EI).

About it: en.wikipedia.org...

Some dispute Emotions as a form of intel and some say it IS a form of intelligence. I believe that emotions are intelligent and related to what are known as "super-natural powers" For example, being able to translate animal/bird communication into specific English language, as noted on this thread that some can do, is indeed emotional intelligence at work. Same for one being an empath.

Having said that, I believe the two of these tie in together, geomagnetic activity in the atmosphere and EI, along with the "moral compass" area in our brain which is adverserly affected by magnet stimulation, combined with radiation from cell phones, wifi and other electronic devices, and is creating the feelings of weirdness.

"The moral compass lies in a part of the brain called the right temporo-parietal junction. It lies near the surface of the brain, just behind the right ear. The researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology used a non-invasive technique called transcranial magnetic stimulation to disrupt the area of the brain. The technique generates a magnetic field on a small part of the skull which creates weak electric currents in the brain. These currents interfere with nearby brain cells and prevent them from firing normally." www.dailymail.co.uk...

I am thinking that if a person's EI is allowed to naturally develop it will over-ride what the geomagnetics are negatively doing to the brain, which is changing moral judgements for the worse. I believe that this could be the root cause of ADD/ADHD, Bipolar Disorder and Depression, which doctors are treating with pills.

I think humans are in the process of a major evolutionary jump, for lack of a better word, super-natural power wise. As written time and time again on this board, we are evolving. What's incredible is that we are evolving and noticing it...also known as, "being awake" Not just a term to be exclusively used for knowing the truth about the mechanics of government and expecting S to HTF, due to the social/emotional aspects involved in government and SHTF.

My personal thoughts on the matter are that it's both incredibly cool and scary but only due to being unfamiliar and not socially acceptable. All of this...we will get through with honest communication between one another...would be less painful if others wouldn't label their fellow humans as being crazy/mentally ill. Shoving meds down children's and adult's throats and convicing them they are lacking something, instead of gaining something - evolving - this is the wrong approach. Medication will only hurt the process by mutating the brain and when these same people produce offspring, they will be of a lower, non-evolved brain function; induced by man-kind.

A major event could be around the corner. If this ends in planetary destruction I could only hope that a group of humans with high EI are saved somehow to continue the growth process.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join