It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone feeling really weird this week?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

It's not that. I know I'm fine and will be. It isn't that - at all.
It's WEIRD and that really is the best way to explain it.

It could be a lot of things...but it is definitely weird.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

We should get to know each other. Sounds like we have a bit in common!

Rest assured you're not going mad. Try channelling those energies you're collecting from others into the Earth. She will do with them what she must - if nothing else this will further expedite these changes we're feeling. Assist the cause! =) No need for you to (try to) deal with that stuff.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

I know but some of us have lived through adversity.

I've seen things many here would not believe...
Be grateful for what you have.

PEACE

Slay

[edit on 6-4-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I have noticed this for the last 2 weeks.
Rocked up to work a number of times, normal busy morning, of rushing around trying to get organised and trying to get my son to do the same
anyways, I was walking through the security gates, and looked around at my surroundings as always, at the lovely manicured gardens in stark contrast with the beautiful and colourful outback setting surrounding the area, and even though I could see that it was the same as it looked yesterday, it just didnt look the same. I know that sounds weird, but when I paid attention to more around me it was the same feeling, it all looked the same but felt different. Not only at work but just in my general wanderings.
Everything is so familiar, but its liked its changed in some way that I cant quite pin point...

Yes weird I know, but that is the only way I can really explain it

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I understand the time thing too - for instance...I was watching the Colbert report. No biggie. He had a guest talking about the Sabbath. Some book.

Ok, she said something at first, it wasn't even really what she meant, but she said "We're losing our concept of time"..and I was like "Well I KNOW I am!"

I have this mind trip sometimes, totally naturally, that time is not right. That parts of it are merging somehow. Or that it is not always as linear lately as I remember it being.

OK, that is weird. That's what I mean, feeling a lot of weirdness.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I felt inclined to start a similar post - just saw yours.

I have felt exactly the same - past two days. Today was the most intense. Feeling of Universe not being in their right order, out of place, suddenly disturbed. My dog is either picking up on me or on his own. What is going on here? I live in California - is it location specific or just a set of people sensitive to the same frequency range? Is it Haarp? Is it what we ate? Is it time dilation?

I have been going through lightening of materialistic means in my life and old ideas that don't work. I feel that we need to prepare for what is around the corner.

My friends, we have an interesting journey ahead as we all agree.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
These last two weeks the weirdest stuff in my life has happened.
For one i think i'm drifting in between two realities, because certain things change colour, and i've had a few time slips.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Relax People...

If you can read this then it means you have access to a computer so that means you're not homeless and have access to a computer which generally means you have a roof over your head and also means maybe you are paying your bills and most likely have clothes on your back and food in your stomach.

Think about it...

PEACE

Slay

Good advice. Even though I am still young, I feel I understand the message you are sending. Be grateful and appreciate what you do have, because it is only after you have lost them that you will realise just how important they actually were.

[edit on 6/4/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

YES!

wow, i totally have, for the last 3 days ive felt like ive had no energy and had some dizzyness, and a very weird feeling that something will happen!

i was even thinking it might be to do with geomagnetic stuff ... who knows like!

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
So glad I am not alone. My friends are VERY caught up in the DAY TO DAY world, I really have never been that way, I enjoy peace and nature much more. For me it started in January. Time and things feel different. Also I have for the first time in 46years of living feel something big is coming. Good or Bad I have no idea, I just feel everything as we know it is going to change very soon and it nags at me so much I just keep thinking, ALRIGHT already, good or bad I'm ready because the buildup in my head and body is going to explode soon. The pressure from whatever is changing is getting that intense.

Never having been one to get headaches, maybe ONE a year, I am plauged by them now. At leaste one day a week I have one all day.

Time is doing some odd things. Just last night my b/f and I were going to watch a movie, we put it on around 6pm. I also had the laptop on and was surfing while watching the movie. Next thing I knew he was saying "I have to get to bed" He gets up for work at 5am, I said it's not even 8pm, he said, It is 10:45pm. How is that possible? Two hour movie?? Should be 8pm. The weirdest part was he did not notice the time loss at all. We got home from the store at 5:30pm, put the movie in at 6pm. I remember seeing the last few minds of the movie, saw the credits, he turned it off, was surfing channels for 8:00shows, next thing I knew he is saying he's going to bed. 10:45pm. What the heck. and when this happens I feel dizzy and out of sorts for hours.

Anyway, yep I feel it too... Something is happening, something is changing.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

That's funny you ask, I created a similar thread
Geomagnetic Storms Affecting a Human's Brain and/or Equilibrium, Plausible?

Maybe we can combine some of our findings, I'll subscribe and look at your thread this evening.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Yes, big time.

Over the last week, I have had zero energy to do anything, and I've been extremely irritable.

Woke up this morning from a very vivid dream in which there was a nuclear detonation in my home city (Las Vegas).

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I don't know if people here take much notice of my threads but i have said many times that what i feel/see and hear before events happen... just take a look...

As for this week i'm not feeling anything right now but last week i was feeling totally knackered... i'm an Empath as well as part Telepathic/Precog/clairvoyance and Divination (none perfected by any means)... can become very confusing in my head and body as to what is actually going to happen but usually when i feel pain someone famous dies and a few dropped dead last week after i felt exhausted....

I also know for a fact that our Energy is getting zapped because of being in a built up area like a City... we arent getting any energy from trees,plants and water.... there's not enough of it and we are being blocked in by concrete....

[edit on 6-4-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I am adding a link to your thread in mine as well.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Like others brought up, I have been having extremely vivid dreams. I had a dream yesterday morning where it was 11:45am, and I was getting ready for school. I was awoken to the sounds of the school bell that goes off every hour. I can hear it from my room. When I heard it start chiming, I totally thought it was 12pm and that I had missed class. Lo and behold, when I checked the time, it was only 11pm. It was the strangest feeling of going back and forth between realities.

This morning, I had zero energy, even after a full 8 hours of sleep. I had crazy dreams. I can't even remember them, all I know was some disaster happened and I died in my dream. It's really freaky.

Later on this morning, I found myself saying, "I feel like I'm in the wrong time, this time isn't meant for me." I said that out of nowhere and it felt like I wasn't even saying it. Strange strange strange.

It feels like yin and yang are out of balance. What the heck is going on??

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Weird? Yes. In a bad way? No. I had the most incredible dream last nite. I'm just going to leave it at that, because words couldn't even begin to do the experience justice. I'll be in Cancun tomorrow, and my brother is getting married in a few days. No, life is a-okay for me at the moment. Maybe I'm just not in tune, but I do recall these threads show up about once a month. Nothing really happens, or you could point it to just about anything. Lots of things going on in the world at all times. Suffering & joy is everywhere.

Thought I'd add after reading some posts on page 2, that I am currently experiencing dizziness, although the alcoholic consumption within the last 24 hours probably has something to do with that.
If it continues on, I'll let ya know. As for the energy levels, nope I've been quite recharged lately. I set a new high score on photohunt the other day, and have been sleeping less than normal while feeling great. I think many of us are just manic depressive. I'm in manic phase apparently. Perhaps many of you are just experiencing the depressive part of that roller coaster.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
I think many of us are just manic depressive. I'm in manic phase apparently. Perhaps many of you are just experiencing the depressive part of that roller coaster.

It's true. I go through phases of intense energy and joy, and other times where I have no energy and feel drained.

Good hypothesis unityemissions.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Well, I am not one to get on these kinds of bandwagons, but I have to concur.

Things are really just weird. The time thing has been near critical today. All day I had this feeling it was afternoon already when it fact it was even early morning. Every look at the clock gave me a start when I saw what time it actually was. Normally my internal clock is near spot on - but today its way off.

Yesterday I did not eat all day. I just wasn't hungry, at all. I invited a couple of friends over for an evening bbq, prepared the meal part way while they took care of the fire, and then went to bed before it was all ready without even eating. They ate by themselves

Weird, just weird.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Well i would be depressive too, if i spend a couple of hours here, reading about how bad the world is and seeing 90% of the users using emoticons like this one:
and crying about how bad the human race is...

I'm glad i don't take it too seriously. After all i only care for myself, my girlfriend and my parents, the rest of the world doesn't interest me to much and i try to enjoy my life.
I think that's the main problem: People think to much about the world, other people, all the problems in the world. I would be depressed too and maybe even go crazy.
I'd rather say "Worryin's a waste of my #in' time" just like Axl Rose sang years ago.

I enjoy the world, i enjoy my life, i enjoy a good bootle of whiskey as much as good movies, music and video games and therefore i have a great life

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Alright, I changed my mind about all this. Life ain't so bad sometimes. I took a nice walk, talked to my tree friends, and springtime is here. Made me feel amazing.

Sure, things could be better, but they could also be a lot worse.

Don't let the doom and gloom get to you, no matter how bad it gets. there is good within everything, and there is a reason to smile every day.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join