It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geomagnetic Storms Affecting a Human's Brain and/or Equilibrium, Plausible?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
i think this thread showcases another great example of how our current conscious states are affected by everything around us, whether its simple data like light and sound, or other things that we cant even directly interact with, but still are exposed to, in terms of an ascension, its quite possible, i dont see it at us rising in our minds, by ourselves, but just doing what we normally do, adapting to the data stream that our brains pick up, if something changes slowly, we change slowly, as we have throughout history so far, but if something comes in quick and changes us fast enough it is quite possible that we can all have an ascension like feeling, but the important thing, well its my opinion, that this ascension wont be from within, it will be a derivative of the changing world around us.....

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I have no idea if storms or solar activity actually influence our brains and bodies. Russians lean towards space weather sensitivity in general. But I've been having this pounding headache ever since the X flare happened. Might be a coincidence, since the high energy particles haven't hit us yet. Just my humble experience.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Yes, I understand exactly how you both feel. Since August of 2008, I get vertigo before earthquakes100% of the time and the past few days I have felt it too. We had one the other night that was minor, and was about 100+ miles away from where I live, and I felt like I was on a boat. I had never felt like that with earthquake vertigo. Today, I have had a big headache all day long and realize that there have been major solar and geomagnetic storms happening over the last few days - and know this headache is directly related, I used to get really bad barometric headaches, but haven't had one in over a year. The main pre-vertigo symptom for me is burping a lot for some reason, maybe has something to do with the pressure going on in the atmosphere and my digestive system is trying to balance (I know it sounds funny, but it is true.)

Also, the vertigo goes away after the earthquake happens and I feel fine usually within one hour. I get it 100% when they happen in where I live which is very common, and for some reason get it when they happen in the ring of fire and elsewhere in CA, not close to where I live. I am an empath and used to get premonition dreams prior to them when I was a little girl, probably 100% of the time. Unfortunately, I don't know where they will happen and would like to so I could be of more help to society.

I am glad that you posted this information and find it very helpful and also nice to know there are others of us out here in this big world. A few years back I did write/call jim burkland and he wanted me to call him when I got it but felt kind of funny doing so, and also don't want to be the lady who cried wolf. Thank you very much for telling your story, it is nice to know both you and your girlfriend experienced the same thing at the same time. When telling people of my experiences I am sure they don't quite know what to think. That is okay. Peace and Blessings.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I am one of those unfortunate people who is sensitive to too many things, and I have adopted a reclusive lifestyle in order to make life bearable.

For three years I have been watching the xray flux graph because it has affected my sleep pattern. I reported it in another thread here -
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I now regard sleep as my 'download time'.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by borutp
A biggest flare this year is going to hit us tomorrow

EARTH-DIRECTED SOLAR FLARE: On Feb. 13th at 1738 UT, sunspot 1158 unleashed the strongest solar flare of the year so far, an M6.6-category blast. NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory recorded an intense flash of extreme ultraviolet radiation

Preliminary coronagraph data from STEREO-A and SOHO agree that the explosion produced a fast but not particularly bright coronal mass ejection (CME). The cloud will likely hit Earth's magnetic field on or about Feb. 15th

Solare flare

The biggest flare this year will hit us tomorrow. Then you go on to say The cloud will likely hit earths magnetic field on or about FEB. 15th. WHAT? Tomorrows date is not FEB. 15TH. tomorrows date is Mon. Oct. 10th 2011.

Is the solar flares effecting your brain now? Please exsplain.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

You might want to check the timestamp of that post you're referring to; its from February 14:

posted on 14/2/2011 @ 11:12

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swordbeast
reply to post by cloaked4u

You might want to check the timestamp of that post you're referring to; its from February 14:

posted on 14/2/2011 @ 11:12

Now why would a person post that OLD info, if it happened so long ago on here TODAY, i wonder.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
There was a Russian scientist that first discovered a link between geomagnetic storms and human brains as far back as 1915: russia-ic.com...
In 1915 Chizhevsky went to Moscow. The same year Chizhevsky made his first scientific report, in which he told the audience about effects of the Sun’s electric perturbations on biological objects.

This research remains hidden. There is a link between strong Geomagnetic Storms and human brain activity, looking for proof of such. I'm a researcher working on the solar storm problem, working with other consultants to aid local governments and hospitals with contingency solutions in the event of severe geomagnetic storms which both NASA & NOAA are warning about this solar cycle, cycle 24 in which its solar maximum will peak by May 2013.

Here is plenty of useful info from reputable sources on what we can expect and how bad the effects on the power grid and IT infrastructure will really be, looks like a horror flick.

First the threat itself as detailed by NASA and NOAA:

science.nasa.gov...
www.nasa.gov...

NOAA Issues Warning Of Strong to Extreme Geomagnetic Storm
www.newsroomamerica.com...

Why I think it will be bigger than just the power grid:

Giant Breach in Earth's Magnetic Field Discovered
science.nasa.gov...

The Ozone Hole
www.theozonehole.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

Joint USAF/NOAA Report of Solar and Geophysical Activity
www.swpc.noaa.gov...

if we have a NOAA G5 level Geomagnetic Storm like we did in 1859, dubbed the Carrington Effect:
A Super Solar Flare
science.nasa.gov...

What If the Biggest Solar Storm on Record Happened Today? http://(link tracking not allowed)/o00761

www.solar-storm-warning.com...
www.swpc.noaa.gov...
1.usa.gov...
www.thesun.co.uk...

There is a 2008 report by the National Academy of Science that details exactly what kind of effects to power grid infrastructure we can expect from a Carrington Effect Level Geomagnetic Storm caused by a record sized CME (Coronal Mass Ejection) from the sun that would envelop all or most of earth.

Severe Space Weather Events--Understanding Societal and Economic Impacts - Workshop Report (Details effects to national infrastructure like power grid & IT systems)
www.nap.edu...

A record geomagnetic storm would arrive by May 2013 when the current solar cycle solar maximum is expected to peak. Its likely we will see other storms that increase in magnitude and frequency before May 2013. That is down the road a bit, but in fact, we have another potential threat that could wipe out the grid much sooner, possibly before the end of the year or in the beginning of next year.

In certain circles around EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse) defense and planning, we know that China and Russia have developed EMP assault weapons which they are sharing with North Korea and possibly other enemies to us. If there is potential anywhere for a war to break out that could cause such weapons to turned against us, we must be up to date on any such potential. I heard 2 months ago that Pakistan declared war on the USA, related to the Bin Laden assassination. This article requires further research but clearly shows us that EMP risk potential is far beyond the solar storms, even a terror attempt with a crude device.

US, Pakistan Near Open War; Chinese Ultimatum Warns Washington Against Attack
linkd.in...

I also have an affiliate relationship with the #1 DOD contractor working with all military branches, federal agencies, and power grid support companies in Infragard that has the technology to shield networks and critical systems and builds underground shelters, bunkers, and hardened rooms for EMP protection, plus hardened primary power systems.

Reply if you know of anyone seeking protection solutions for business or underground shelters.
edit on 8-11-2011 by solarmax333 because: take out a sentence that had typos

edit on 8-11-2011 by solarmax333 because: another typo to delete

edit on 8-11-2011 by solarmax333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Odd that his old thread came up when I'm having dizziness issues today. Hummm.
Anyway, I know there are many things that can cause what i'm feeling, and this episode is probably the result of one of those many varibles, but today feels different some how, can't put a finger on it though. I haven't checked any sources, and I'm not saying this feeling is related to a GS, I'm just commenting on what the OP described is similar to what I feel now...disconnected, foggy, dizzy, like the ground beneath me is not stable. Well whatever the cause, I feel crappy.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
There are other factors that could be behind it that you may not be aware of, let me throw you another one.

Do you know about the link between aluminum exposure and floride? Both are bad for anyone's health but when combined they have unique feature to affect your brain. The blood of the body is separated from the blood in the brain by a thin membrane barrier that prevents the blood in the brain from combining with the blood of the body. Aluminum exposure through the skin can not get directly into the brain because of this. Major sources of aluminum exposure are from cheap underarm antiperspirants and also contrails in the sky, which are very small compared to antiperspirants. Flouride from tap water and toothpaste in the body with aluminum reacts with aluminum oxides. Floride acts as a neurotransmitter, is the reason that aluminum chlorides can penetrate the brain barrier and kill brain cells, believed to the the leading cause of dementia and Alzheimer's.

I found research that proved that even extremely low levels of aluminum, levels of exposure as from contrails in the air, can have this reaction with flouride causing aluminum access to brain synapses, causing that fogginess you feel. Even if you don't use the el-cheapo antiperspirants, the contrails in the air still do the trick. Now we know that Congress continues to mandate that flouride in the drinking water and toothpaste, even when medical science has proven these and other health issues. Clearly Congress has a hand in this. I'd be blaming the Council on Foreign Relations for this for they own Congress, our gov't leaders and both party leaders, they were established by the Rockefellers, thus the tie in with the UN.

The Sept 2004 Newsletter for the Blaylock Wellness report has tons of great research on this specific subject. Much of this kind of research doctors would prefer you not read, hurts their bottom line for your sickness and repeated doctor visits are essential to help him pay off that new boat, your kids too.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
*wrong thread*
edit on 7/25/2012 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join