It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Limbaugh, (don't threaten me ) Beck

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
When things get out of hand they will head for the hills. I hope you people who support these two will understand this. They will sell out like the congressman Kucinich.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
You are correct they would flee.

But you are incorrect about "the hills". This is the wrong geographic locale.

They would run off on their yachts to a private tropical island with exclusive beach side properties.

And for further pinpoint accuracy, they will be resting on that hammock behind their mansion sipping their martinis (or whatever they fancy) having a great sigh of relief.

Thought you would find that bit of imagination humorous.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Hey, you said yachts. I always had this question. If I set up a vessel or yacht say, in international waters, I only have to follow the laws of the country I have the ship flagged in correct?

I have been thinking about this because of the draconian laws we live under.

Yes, I know (other people) the ship would only be protected by the flag she flies, but if anyone attacks her, that is a declaration of war, correct?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by chorizo4

It is easy to sit back and judge a man. But I have found in my life you never really know until it happens. For all we know this OP could be a coward or a hero you never know until that time is right. We should worry about our own backyards right now.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Nah if TSHTF then Limbaugh will just pop a mouthful of pills and Beck will cry.

top topics

join