It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karl Rove Forced Off Stage By Protesters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
It's been a week since I watched the video so, I watched it again. Rove was NOT forced off stage. He stood his ground and finished the evening. Unfortunately, those that came to get a book signed, left empty handed. Rove did not linger around to sign the books and I don't blame him.

I say the victory goes to ROVE and NOT Code Pink.

The code pinkers were just one short step away from assault charges.

Were those pink tassels hanging from those hand cuffs?? Yikes scary thought... and my brain is now on fire.....

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

At first I thought "How could ANYONE be that ignorant" until I realized it was satire.

Nice one.
You got me.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
LOL....this is great
I hate Karl Rove and his smug fat little face. I thumbed his nose at Congress, the Supream Court, and the American people.

He does have one person that likes him though...see here.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

BEVERLY HILLS (CBS) -- About 100 fans came out to hear Karl Rove at the Saban Theatre in Beverly Hills Monday night to discuss his book "Courage and Consequences: My Life As a Conservative In The Fight," -- but the fight wasn't contained to his book.

Anti-war protesters came out, some rushing the stage, to call Rove a "war criminal" and worse.

The fans came to get their books signed, but they never got that chance.

Source

All I can say is: Good.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 5/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

well I had been told that the only ones making fools of themselves was thr right...seems to me the lefties now made real asses of themselves... rove might not be liked by many, but how often did you see the right doing this crap with clinton, or the moron from that college ward churchill..???

both sides need to show respect because for the time being we still have some freedom till the annointed one takes it away... but in the interim, why do these people make such asses of themselves? Do they not think that their actions hurt their so called cause? Their efforts are never going to be amounted to anything if they continue to be stupi... besides there is nothing they or anyone around is going to do to rove anyways...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilwolf
Their efforts are never going to be amounted to anything if they continue to be stupi... besides there is nothing they or anyone around is going to do to rove anyways...

Sorry Sherlock. They WERE effective. The neocon doughboy got a taste of Karma pie.
There is plenty more where that came from.....
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/73205a0d0d6d.jpg[/atsimg]
The bravery of Code Pink was commendable. I support their cause.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join