It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The line has been crossed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
you crossed the line, we have fortified our physical and mental defences and now are prepared to defend our homesteads. our children, families, and beliiefs.

we are not militia, armys, or hostile forces.

we are commom people out to ensure our way of life and do not want any assistance from you and want to be left alone. DO NOT help us or interferere in our governance.

we are not helpless, need no handouts and will defend our way of life as you would.

please leave us alone.....your choice

we are our own island and will determine our fate and those we cherish.

We are tired of your failed policys and agendas and no longer desire to follow your failed leadership and will go it alone

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
if you are your own island, you have you own government. so are you slandering yourself?

have you officially ceded from your previous govt? pringint your own money? health care? postal stamps?

what are the gps coords for your island ... i want to come visit..

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I have to say, that I feel exactly the same, even down to the little "island".

If TSHTF, my greatest wish is for our nation to be forgotten. Nothing to see here, no resource, move along. Care for some nasty overseasoned salt-cod and paradoxically flavorless rice? $30.00 in silver, or an hour's labor in the garden. Keep the line moving. No charge for water Sir, just don't waste it. yes, you can carry some with you. Keep movin' y'all. y'need a blanket, Ma'am? Better take some TP, too, God knows when we'll see it again........

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
government...interesting

by the people...for the people

we are the people.

coordinates....all around you .....once you wake up

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by huntergatherer

you crossed the line, we have fortified our physical and mental defences and now are prepared to defend our homesteads. our children, families, and beliiefs.

we are not militia, armys, or hostile forces.

we are commom people out to ensure our way of life and do not want any assistance from you and want to be left alone. DO NOT help us or interferere in our governance.

we are not helpless, need no handouts and will defend our way of life as you would.

please leave us alone.....your choice

we are our own island and will determine our fate and those we cherish.

We are tired of your failed policys and agendas and no longer desire to follow your failed leadership and will go it alone

I know that the time has come for the legislatives to enacts laws that will curtail the powers of the NWO/Corporations soon.

You sound more like one of the NWO/Corporations bootlickers, here to protect your ill begotton priviledges at the expense of the common people than a member of the common people.

If you and your kind don't get what you want, it will be chaos and death, a gottomerang for all, in the name of your selfish greed, the way your kind had attempted to manipulate all through the decades.

You are sounding desperate as the bell tolls for your kind. I am certainly not gonn wish you good lluck or cheers, haha....your time of reckoning has come!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

well put and digested.

point being am tired of this old way, want to shed the snake skin...start a new and be left alone. must be another way....this one hasnt worked as much as you may have wanted it to

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
why do you keep 'closing' threads? That's kind of irritating...is your opinion the only one that matters? Can the rest of us maybe get in some words?

Anyway...the only fear I have (and I don't disagree with you that the line was crossed) is that if the American military turned against civillians, do you really think you'd have the chance given the technology they have?

Been on both sides...I don't think even Mr "Come Take My Guns If You Dare" is gonna stand a chance...

Again...I am on your side on this but yeah I think we'd be done for

-Kyo

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by huntergatherer

The reality is and was there never was real freedom for most of the peoples in the great United States of America:

1. Most of our Founding Fathers were slave owners.

2. Women were not given the right to vote until nearly 150 years later.

3. Native American (indigenous peoples) were not considered full people.

4. Most companies were allowed to be monopolies until Teddy Roosevelt started to crack down on them.

5. Poll taxes were common in many areas to keep certain groups of people from voting. They lasted well into the 1960s.

We have actually come a long way from where we were. This country is still run by, for and of the corporations (why has no Tea Party member protested the Supreme Court ruling allowing unlimited corporate funding for campaigns?). We can throw the bums out, but the others will do exactly the same thing. That is change we can believe in.

top topics

join