It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Did two planes merge into one or is this an optical illusion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
www.sott.net...

Quote from source:

Since I've filmed the "Fake Plane" UFOs shrinking down back into small orbs that dove back down into the woods before (November 1, 2009: North Versailles, PA), I'm wondering if these ones MERGED together just like in that video "UFO kidnaps, abducts, hijacks Plane". Not ONLY because it appears they combined, but because of how bright the light was showing through after going behind the treeline. Common sense would say that it should have been too far away by then to produce such a bright light in the trees.

Study it carefully. The air disturbance of following another aircraft that closely ALONE is most likely dangerous and I'm sure not allowed--like the front one turning off it's flashers. Plus, how could they follow so perfectly as to hide the front craft perfectly? Hmmmm. Ours? If so, someone should order a FAA RADAR report on that & get these guys in trouble, if so. Location it flew over, Renton Rd., Plum, PA 15239, 3/4/2010, 9:12 PM, headed WNW, put it in request form to FAA. Only THAT will show what the hell this was...

I looked around and could not find this video on here so I thought I would post it.

I thought this was a neat video and did not understand how the first object did not have a blinking light on it. I thought all aircraft have to have a strobing light on it? I don't know though.

I posted here to hopefully hear from some people who know what they are talking about and maybe get some good answers.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Please see this thread in regards to the author of the YT video. Specifically this post by Springer.

[edit on April 5th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Does it ever end? Please, make it stop...

The woman who makes these video's that you are linking to, is certifiable in most countries and states and quite honestly should be assessed by a psychiatric team. She is a fraudulent hoaxer who passes of simple general aircraft landing in and out of local small airports near her city as alien craft. Simply put, she's as nutty as a fruitcake.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

You know, I didn't even look at whose video this was. My bad.

Pred...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Although the videographer seems to have credibility issues, it IS an interesting video, and of a phenomenon I've witnessed in these clear skies under which we live.

This is my opinion, based upon ground observations that were similar: The plane on the left at the start of the video has already began moving on a vector away from the observer.

Because of the NV, it makes a "halo" around the planes, which gives the illusion of two objects moving parallel to the observer and at an equal distance apart.

The second plane eventually takes the same or similar vector, and it's light-saturated signature overcomes the receeding first plane's light. The first plane had a strobe, but as it moved away from the observer, it was no longer visible. The second plane's strobe fades, and I'd guess had the video continued (and might be why it didn't) we would loose the perception of the strobe, but still see the light of the plane.

NV tends to two-dimensionalize things, especially when it is then videotaped, as opposed to being viewed in parallax with two eyes.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Indeed most of her videos are dubious, but...

I never wanted to post this on ATS but this video is so weird that I have to speak up about this.

One time (about a year back) I have seen the exact opposite happen, one plane in the night sky with all the lights flashing, and suddenly there were 2 planes flying away from each other at a 30 degree angle, and it wasn't near any airport.

And this was almost straight above me.

I thought i was tired and tried not to think about it until this video appears.

Weird stuff.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Grey Magic]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
No need to keep talking about this. It's a HOAX because the mods said so!

Quit talking nonsense. ATS is not a conspiracy site, it's not a site to talk about weird things because it's ALL CGI, lense flare, lasers ,or dust on a windshield, and that's that. This chick films airplanes. Post your dribble somewhere else PER ATS RULES.

/end sarcasm.

top topics

join