It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Showed Me The Future.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Theone2000

. I'm just a guy. If GOD showed me or I hallucinated doesn't mater its a cool future.

Well I would have thought it would matter if you were suffering from hallucinations, perhaps a trip to the doctor would be in order.

When you have bad dreams do you automatically put this down to satan sending you a message ?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
At 4:05, he said, "I'll be able to email you a toaster or toast or blouse ...".

Great! Hopefully we can email one another a nuclear bomb

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Off Topic now ok?

For those who wish to be snide, to make themselves feel good by attacking another persons offering of their experience here, by going out of their way to insinuate this person is less than themselves.. it is about time you learned something important.

If you have nothing constructive to add to this discussion, I suggest you do not post here.

That applies to older members as well as the newbies with no manners.

Now back to the advertised topic...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by piedsniper

. I'm just a guy. If GOD showed me or I hallucinated doesn't mater its a cool future.

Well I would have thought it would matter if you were suffering from hallucinations, perhaps a trip to the doctor would be in order.

When you have bad dreams do you automatically put this down to satan sending you a message ?
Go F your self if your a hater. I doubt we will make it to 2070 because of the way some people are. I had a vision of the future it was a awake dream...hard to explain..but I would think it was from GOD because it was positive. If it was a vision of doom and gloom, yes it would probably be evil forces. I am a mystic and a Rosicrucian.

www.youtube.com...

Space is infinite. You cant destroy space. The mater around you is infinite also, it just changes forms. There are infinite universes all traveling towed another infinite. All of them traveling to another universe. Infinite universes imploding and exploding towed each other infinitely. they implode and compact into a small ball of matter and explode and do it all again for infinity. God is the infinite consciousness of the multidimensional, multiverse. He gives us freewill.

There is the path of ascending angels and descending angels. The infinite quantum consciousness of the multidimensional universes. = GOD. Humans can chose descension to hell or ascension to heaven.

I would like you to know our founding fathers were Rosicrucian.

Our forfathers were Rosicrucian.
www.soul.org...
Gorge Washington was great but Abraham Lincoln was the greatest Rosicrucian. Helping the meek and freeing the slaves.

I am a Hermetic, Rosicrucian, Christian, Buddhist, Mystic.
I take the right hand path. en.wikipedia.org...
Anyways I'm done on here. Too many haters. I hope the future turns out OK.

- The Meek.

www.youtube.com...
....And there is always some poor kid, who has a sucky life but then he is visited by someone of a hidden world of awesomeness. Who explains to the kid the he is the chosen kid.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Yo, seriously, viruses are not made by hackers. Thinking that anyone would really go to the effort of hurting your machine from states or countries away is as logical as thinking that they would press a button to trip you from that distance as well. Of course they wouldn't, to what end? It's not even fun or funny because they can't even see it happening. Way, way not worth the effort.
I don't know if you've ever tried coding, but it's not something a human would do for fun. And coding is one thing, but breaking encryption, or writing code to work against someone else's malicious code, and all that at risk to your own self? You would have to have something to gain. And no human has anything to gain from hurting your computer. But corporations, governments, and all other forms of controllers do.
Hackers (depending on your definition of the term) are all good people who simply fix broken software and hardware. Such as a PSP which can play 6 out of the 40 types of media files commonly found on computers. Fixing it so that it can play the rest is groundlessly considered wrong in our country, and also illegal. Or a cd which won't let you copy it to your computer. That's a broken object, and making it work properly is only fixing it. That's what "hackers" do, for real. Viruses and trojan horses are made by controllers to help them control. It's their job.
Also, do you really think tougher laws would stop us? Er, I mean them? Hackers are career scofflaws. Make another law, and they'll just scoff again. Freedom serves their self-interest, not the simple lack of dying.

So, your vision sems to have been limited by your own perspective and knowledge of the world. A god would have known all that.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

im with you on this, i do believe the human race will come to end, but not anytime soon. 2070 isnt that far away in the whole scheme of things. for everybody saying the one world government is a bad thing, well it usually is, but notice he said for the people by the people. why would everybody on here talk s#@t about a positive vision? do yo all hope for death and destruction? well im glad you had this vision of a bright future and i do hope it plays out to be so, and i believe if you truly feel it is a vision form God then there must be some kind of reality to it. God does give gifts, visions being one of them. My little brother had a vision of an earth quake on the other side of the world, 3 days later it happened in china, hes only 8..... 2008 earthquake

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Go F your self if your a hater.

First off, there is absolutely no need for this type of appalling response and even a god lover should be asked for a little more manners.

I doubt we will make it to 2070 because of the way some people are.

I had a vision of the future it was a awake dream...hard to explain..but I would think it was from GOD because it was positive. If it was a vision of doom and gloom, yes it would probably be evil forces. I am a mystic and a Rosicrucian.

So, all the good stuff comes from a god and all the bad stuff comes from satan ? Hm, seems like if your dream was actually from god whether it was good or bad doesn't make a difference as god created everything which includes satan and the bad stuff to begin with.

So, apart from having a dream where nice things happened and having to exclude the good/bad ometer because god created both how do you know this was a message from god and not an hallucination?

Do mystics have too get to some special mystic school ? Calling yourself a Rosicrucian holds about as much weight as calling yourself a "sea scout" though I dare say you could deserve a merit for spelling Rosicrucian correctly as I failed first time.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

There is the path of ascending angels and descending angels. The infinite quantum consciousness of the multidimensional universes. = GOD. Humans can chose descension to hell or ascension to heaven.

Who told you this ? Or did you just dream it ?

Any evidence for the existence of these angels are they the same angels that visit the Christians ? Do you share angels ?

How do you know that hell is real did it come to you in a dream ? As this piece of information is neither good nor bad how do you know who gave it to you ?

If god is responsible for all the good stuff and satan is responsible for all the bad stuff, who exactly is the janitor for the indifferent ?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Conclusion

Is that what I said?

The idea of being forced into a belief system that is not only antiquated, but responsible for more genocide and lies than any other philosophy in history and being forced to temper oneself to appease the meek to me is atrocious.
Actually, the genocide part isn't what I have a problem with (I belief the world is in need of a good genocide to clear out some of the clutter) but thrusting an antiquated and flawed belief system onto any person is something I inherently rebel against. Saying that all people are created equal is what the weak say to give themselves comfort. It's like when you tell an ugly person that they have inner beauty. It's a way of not being able to face reality.
There are strong, and there are weak.
The strong dominate the weak, and the weak serve the strong.
It sounds extreme, but that's nature and you'd be hard-pressed to prove that nature works otherwise.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
Off Topic now ok?

For those who wish to be snide, to make themselves feel good by attacking another persons offering of their experience here, by going out of their way to insinuate this person is less than themselves.. it is about time you learned something important.

If you have nothing constructive to add to this discussion, I suggest you do not post here.

That applies to older members as well as the newbies with no manners.

Now back to the advertised topic...

Thanks, Tayesin.

To the OP. If what you are telling is legitimate and you are not trying to decieve anyone, it's very possible that God sent you a vision. He gives us all gifts. Thanks for your post and input.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Doesn't sound too bad.

I'll probably be long gone before 2070 though. Unless, like other members have said, That there are zombies. In which case I'll be apart of the evil apocalypse. Not a bad case neither.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Don't freak out or kill the messenger. First read the entire thing. I show stuff on future technology's that are inevitable. GOD showed me in visions. (Or I was having hallucinations) about the future. Either way, technology is progressing infinitely faster than our spirituality. If we remain this way, monitoring us would be wise. In the future we will have to be monitored.

The Conscious AI will follow by the international law of Freewill of thought, (Unless about wmd.) simplistic moral logic and simplistic moral love above freewill in action.-Unless its entertainment like ultimate fighting.
They will watch for weapons of mass destruction. They are only worried about wmd. Lets hope they don't have a false flag deal to get us to except it. They must explain it to us. The reasons why we will need to be monitored.

I do know the American constitution was edited to the patriot act to keep us safer. But it has cost us our privacy and some liberty. That was inevitable as technology in 60 to 100 years will be dangerous, if not used for the right reasons. You don't want some kid in 60 to 100 years going to radio shack and building a Cern/black hole or create and send nanobots into your brain..from in his basement. 60 years ago, It took a computer the size of a football field to do what our desktops do today. So think in 60 to 100 years. We will all have to be monitored by AI conscious beings.

GOD (Or a hallucination) showed me that by 2070 to 2100 there will be 1 quantum conscious A.I. per 10.000 people, paid for by the people. It must be done out in the open and not in secret where abuse can occur. If its a thought of wmd, a scientist being monitored him or her self will make the decision if its a threat or not.

Lets also hope the overlords just don't go down to their bunkers and depopulate the population. (I don't have a bunker.) Don't worry too much about them going to their bunkers. Our overlords like going to fancy resorts and stuff. So they wont blow up the world. I have faith in humanity, that our overlords wont let the future monitoring technology be abused. I seen it in a vision GOD gave me. (maybe a hallucination.) It can either be used for evil or good.

I have faith the U.S. and those above me around the world that they wont let abuse happen. Lets hope in the future when nanotechnology comes out, the world will come together. Different, but one in peace. Lets hope it is done out in the open, not behind the scenes (Not the secret government in charge.) where abuse can happen. What if colored people don't like white people and harass them behind the scenes or vise verse. I'm an American and its not my job to save the world.. Trying to Fight it will force them to do it behind the scenes. (If its its done in secret, abuse will happen.) Its our job to evolve, and make regulations on it, so it will not be abused. Lets hope they don't have a false fag attack to get us to except it

I have faith the U.S. and those above me around the world wont let abuse happen. The AI consciousness should be Freewill in thought (Uless about wmd.), simplistic moral logic and simplistic moral love above freewill in action.
P.S In 2070 to 2100 they wont need chips in your body. Nano bots will probably spread like the flue (Not getting you sick.) and get into to your brain.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Theone2000]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join