It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Showed Me The Future.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by _Phoenix_

We most certainly do.

Change is coming regardless of it's 2012 or just nature in general. We will see DRASTIC changes in all walks of life in the next 50 years.

~Keeper
With future technology we will have to come together. You don't want little jimmy going to radio shack and use the following on people.
Nano bots that spread like the flu with out getting you sick and enter your mind.
crnano.typepad.com...

games.venturebeat.com...

P.S.
America is not Babylon. Virtual reality is! You wont be able to tell the difference between reality and virtual reality. So don't blow up America. Internet 2 will be one huge online world that will probably be made by Microsoft.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Theone2000

I've also thougt abotu the negatives.

I guess someone would have to invent an anti virus to stop bad nanotechnology lol. I can hear the "Let's hope we wont be run on mircosoft" jokes already lol.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

should we start worshiping you know ? hahahah

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marsel

should we start worshiping you know ? hahahah

I'm no god or prophet. I'm just a guy like you that had a vision of the future.

-the meek

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

well i suspected so , damn aint i good ? lol (sarcasm ? hmm )

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
You did not have a vision, you're trying to sell us some cheap SF novel you started 50 years ago.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Thats funny because you can get 12 years in a fed. prison for hacking today. Why only 10 in 60 years?
Yeah God told me he didn't say anything to you.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GunzCoty
Thats funny because you can get 12 years in a fed. prison for hacking today. Why only 10 in 60 years?
Yeah God told me he didn't say anything to you.
lol The multidimensional quantum universes consciousness = GOD. When he showed me, it was like a awake dream. 12 years in jail for hacking then! hehe Believe what you want. I personally don't care if you don't think GOD showed me the future.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Your that same guy who had the account with the alien head with the cross through it. Did you get banned?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
Your that same guy who had the account with the alien head with the cross through it. Did you get banned?
No, I never had a alien head with a cross through it. Wrong guy.

To many haters. I'm outa here. I seen the future and wanted to tell people. Oh well. See ya.

Maybe it was one of GODS angels who showed me. Not GOD himself. I don't know. I did have mold growth on the wall next to my computer for a long time. It could have been a hallucination and just my imagination. If so then that's cool. I believe GOD works in mysterious ways though. Its all good if it was god or not.

Its just the future I seen. I thought I would share my vision of the future.

Peace out.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Not being funny but you need to watch these vids regarding your vision start with 1844 the final onslaught i think its that one it tells of how we are hear and i think its pretty true , its the year satan was unleashed and in others it will explain the beast and his fatal wound but lived from napoleon.and what your united nation is about also gods law and satans laws it will make you re think your vision maybe

kingmannafta.com...

[edit on 4/5/2010 by dashar]

[edit on 4/5/2010 by dashar]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theone2000

Originally posted by polarwarrior
No, I never had a alien head with a cross through it. Wrong guy.

To many haters. I'm outa here. I seen the future and wanted to tell people. Oh well. See ya.

Maybe it was one of GODS angels who showed me. Not GOD himself. I don't know. I did have mold growth on the wall next to my computer for a long time. It could have been a hallucination and just my imagination. If so then that's cool. I believe GOD works in mysterious ways though. Its all good if it was god or not.

Its just the future I seen. I thought I would share my vision of the future.

Peace out.

Thanks for sharing anyway, it's stored in my mind now.

Don't be afraid to come back, this is the usual replies people get on ATS to such subjects, it's to be expected.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing anyway, it's stored in my mind now.

Don't be afraid to come back, this is the usual replies people get on ATS to such subjects, it's to be expected.

Peace.

Thank you for being cool Phoenix!

This video is entertainment only.
www.youtube.com...

We are the consciousness of the universe. We are the universe experiencing its self. Consciousness is divine. It's to bad people abuse this gift for greed, hate, etc. If ai beings try and live without the universe (HUMANS.) They would be viruses to the universe not alive nor dead. The aliens above us (Are 1000000 years more evolved than us.) would stop the A.I. So technology will always be used for and by humans.

I believe we are all Christs. We all are the second coming. (If you chose to be.) Christ/Buddha Consciousness.

We must make sure that NO country's military, takes over when we reach a one world government. It would lead to a dictator and the Antichrist...
www.youtube.com...
We all should have liberty.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Wait...
So...are you saying that your god sent you a vision that the entirety of the world is going to be a christian/communist state?
That sounds horrific.
You can't possibly be serious...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Wow! Even if you are not telling the truth I have learned, just from perceiving the attacks upon your credibility, was amazingly harsh. Obviously they do not wish to learn your perception and maybe not learn anything that could be of benefit, if not to the soul then to the mind.

Seems very plausibly that it could happen exactly like that. Computer users are growing leaps and bounds in how long? Even the past five years. So yes there will be a lot more people using them in the next 5 years alone.... it is growing exponentially to a point. Thank you for the insight by the way. I am looking forward to now reading anything else you have written.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark

Wait...
So...are you saying that your god sent you a vision that the entirety of the world is going to be a christian/communist state?
That sounds horrific.

Don't kill the messenger. I just telling what I seen in the vision.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conclusion
Wow! Even if you are not telling the truth I have learned, just from perceiving the attacks upon your credibility, was amazingly harsh. Obviously they do not wish to learn your perception and maybe not learn anything that could be of benefit, if not to the soul then to the mind.

Seems very plausibly that it could happen exactly like that. Computer users are growing leaps and bounds in how long? Even the past five years. So yes there will be a lot more people using them in the next 5 years alone.... it is growing exponentially to a point. Thank you for the insight by the way. I am looking forward to now reading anything else you have written.

Thank you VERY much for being cool. Lotsa haters on here. hehe

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBloodRed
Happy times? Naww...

I completely remember Revelations saying that the one world government marks the end of days!!

I also remember Christ as saying the meek shall inherit the earth. Just saying. Now is the end times. Look around you. I mean the quake in Chili sped up the rotation of the earth for crying out loud. It was only by .0039ms or something like that. What is the amazing thing about it is I often wondered how God could shorten the days. Mathew 24:22 states,"And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened." Now at least I know how the days will be shortened. By numerous earthquakes. I am just waiting on Mathew 24:27 "For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also be the coming of the Son of man be. He said nothing of rain....so watch out for that one.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark

Wait...
That sounds horrific.

lol. Yeah that would be horrible. Living in peace with everyone. Not worrying about being attacked by anyone for anything. Sharing with each other what we have so noone lacks or need for anything.

I believe you are the one who ////can't possibly be serious...\\\\

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I think he's right, I know good things for humanity are coming, we are going to leave all bad things and horror behind, everything we are living now is the bottom, the lowest we can go. humanity is changing and we are heading towards wonderful times. An era of peace, freedom and unity is waiting for us, I know in my heart that is just a matter of time, and I embrace that beautiful future, I am grateful I was born at the end of the XX century to see the bad things, and I hope I will live longer to see the transition and see and enjoy the future, humanity is learning about the bad things that we have done in the past, and we are going to use that knowledge to do positive things in the future. I Know he is right.

Sorry my English, english is not my first language, I hope you understand my message

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Balumby]

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Balumby]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join