It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNCUT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been put through ats, in any case, what you are viewing could be space junk, ice, or simply a unidentified or identified flying object. The interesting part commences at 4:30 but i would suggest you take the time to listen so you can visually position yourself to understand the fov.

One of my favorites, what you see as a close up is also being viewed at cc in its center monitor.

Are we alone....not by a long shot.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Holy shoot, one of the objects changes direction.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Naturally it changes course, why would i post otherwise.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
it is space debris reflecting off of the IR most like ice particles. And it doesn't change direction it just gives the illusion of changing direction because both of the crafts are moving. Optical illusion but still a good find

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
it is space debris reflecting off of the IR most like ice particles. And it doesn't change direction it just gives the illusion of changing direction because both of the crafts are moving. Optical illusion but still a good find

That's what it looks like to me.

The most interesting thing in all 3 videos was hearing the Russian music broadcasted in the middle of the 2nd video, I wasn't expecting that!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

If im not mistaken, the first video has one object coming into view from the lower part of the screen then it turn left and then turns downward again. Now that could be a satellite and the movement its showing is simply its trajectory, on the hand it could be something entirely different. Also have you noticed the other satellite or debri which is in direct sync with the orbiter the and the iss. Its a white dot upper left of the screen.

Oh yes, that Russian music in space is simply a blast.

top topics

join