It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The WikiLeaks Video on Youtube - Questions...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
If anything I am sickened more by the language of the soldiers than the actual actions. I mean it does look like the victims are carrying weapons and what not so the suspicions by the soldiers, in my opinion, are warranted. But their dumb language and comments are just wrong and stupid.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Originally posted by NibiruWarrior

Don't give me that crap about servers propagating; it's all bullsh*t!

They are cencoring the video without a doubt!

They will do everything in their power to make sure this thing doesn't go viral, and that's why I have done everything in my power to make sure it does.

I watched and have also downloaded both versions, and then uploaded it onto several other online video websites like YouTube, so that it cannot be stopped so easily. You just wait for it to gain momentum, and it will!

Furthermore, I am making a DVD of them now and when I'm done, it's getting sent to every major newspaper headquarters in the UK, as well as all of the so-called news tv show headquarters. Let's see if they still think Wayne Rooney's torn calf muscle or Tiger Woods's sex habits are currently the biggest news stories around. I fuc*ing hate this dictatorship bol*ocks we're being spoonfed, I can't stand watching even 1 minute of news at the moment. Liars and cheats, all of whom decide on what to tell us.

The power and the truth to the people, always...

Peace, Love and Light!

NibiruWarrior

[Edit to add]: 359 views and counting (not)! Other sites, which it is now available on, do not have logins for members and are anonymous to upload videos to, so prepare for everyone to be able to see it in the next few hours

[edit on 5/4/10 by NibiruWarrior]

Not everything is a conspiracy friend.

And really the video isn't that significant.

There are hundreds of videos that show US forces doing things that would be considered war crimes if any other nation did them and recorded it.

Hundreds.

This won't explode, this will be forgotten by next week by ALL of us including the MSM and those who are worried of it's release.

People just don't care if it's not happening in their own country.

Hell Guantanamo is what, 90 miles from the US coast? With the atrocities that have on there, you'd think there would be a HUGE uprising to have it closed.

Alas that's not the case. It certainly won't change with this.

~Keeper

Dude, I didn't say it was.

It doesn't have to be a conspiracy for them not to want this out in the open, and CLEARLY they do not.

People often say to me when I tell them about some of the things that are actual consipracies "and what can you do about them?", to which I usually reply "nothing, in effect" - well this my friend is is all I can do, one piece at a time, little bit by little bit (help share what I know). In my opinion it is the individuals that believe in the good of man that will bring down the monster of evil men.

Also, I don't think it will be forgotten about in a week, maybe by you, but not by some others. People remember things like this, and you will most likely see this, and others like it in the future. I still remember when I first saw the video of the Apache Gunship mowing down innocents in a street next to a van on a night-vision camera, like it was yesterday! So yeah, you could say I am one of the people that don't forget.

If you are inferring to the general people forgetting it as to doing something about it, maybe, but we should see what they think anyway. We need to expose the murder going on in the middle-east by our governments, not right it off before it's even become what it may.

Hope you agree...

Thanks

[edit on 5/4/10 by NibiruWarrior]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I have been refreshing the page for a few hours now and all the newer comments get deleted and you can't find the ones that people commented on (responding to my comments). What the heck, there is no link to get to the replies any more? Wow this is crap and it is still stuck at the same views as a few hours after the vid was posted.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NibiruWarrior

Kudos to you then my friend.

I respect your way of doing things that's for sure.

Honestly though, I think it's just the fact that from an IT, coding, site building perspective, YouTube is crap.

Their new design is crap as well.

I blame 60% of the problem on that, and 40% on them censoring, which I agree they are to some degree.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I agree

I think they have changed the site around for their worse, but to better combat some of the problems that come from the sheer power and visibility of some videos when they go viral.

I have no doubt that the decision to change the site came from above (ie Google), and maybe even higher (ie the US Government), in a meeting headed something like "YouTube Damage Limitation Tactics"... lol

The site changes are made to combat this video and others like it in particular.

I mean, let's be honest, the site as it used to be was how it worked best and offered the users the best information and freedom. This is aimed purely at taking things away from the user.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Wait, your counters are stuck at 359? Mine are stuck at 303. Have been since around 2 pm for me and it's 9pm for me now. So is everyone else stuck at 359? Just curious, probably not significant at all.

edit to add:
can someone tell me how to take a screenshot? The numbers I have are significantly lower than in the OP.

yet another edit to add:
figured out the whole screenshot thing. This is what I had a few minutes ago.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e4cde62700fd.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 5-4-2010 by angrymomma]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I also just looked at the most viewed for all categories and I see where this video is supposed to fit according to my new view counter of like 161,000.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/667f2be8b833.jpg[/atsimg]

Anyone else see this?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join